• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Prayer only works when you work

Without proper knowledge, experience and dedication there is no prayer that will lead a trader to success. Profitability on Forex market comes with really hard work and has nothing to do with lack. But eventually, I think that during time every trader learn this fact on easier or harder way

Basically, if you want to make money here regularly then there is no way without proper knowledge; especially the advance trading knowledge. Forex is all about trading knowledge.

I agree with you. You need to do your part right and then hope for the best. If you don't do the basics and only depend on praying, then you are mistaken. I know that forex market is a complicated place but you need to do your homework for it. Am I right guys?

I agree with you. You need to do your part right and then hope for the best. If you don't do the basics and only depend on praying, then you are mistaken. I know that forex market is a complicated place but you need to do your homework for it. Am I right guys?

Success is all about trading skill; there is no way to rely on only luck unless making your own trading skill.

It is not a bad thing at all to pray, but like have been said here you can't expect a miracle like that. You would have to work for what you pray for.

Prayers are a source of motivation and you feel that your prayers are coming true when you work in a field. Trading is not a lucky draw thing, it is a technical market which requires a lot of hard work to learn the technical aspects of the market. Work hard and pray well!

Prayer is like driving a car. The car will only move when the ignition is on. and you can only turn left or right when you are on the move.
Well said mate! I liked your example & of course, I liked it. Only player is not enough here.

To shine in forex you require a professional attitude and aptitudes. Without capacities consistent profit isn't possible. Most traders neglect this essential thing. They continue running for strategy without making themselves capable.