• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

please tell how much time we should spend in demo?

I used my demo account more than 1.5 years! I wasn’t any hurry!! In addition, my 1st 6 months demo trading experience was horrible; lots of red trades!

Actually everyone's expectation is different. Understanding, knowledge and strategy are also different. Yes 10 to 20 pips per day can be good enough if you can consistently make it. And when your target is 10 pips daily you may be need to increase your lot size. Hence risk comes. You have to be skilled and disciplined.

No one can tell exactly how much time should be spent on trading. It depends on person to person’s personal ability to adapt and learn. It would suggest that one should not spend more than 6 months on a demo. While trading on a demo for a longer time, you get habitual of not considering the risk rates which may adversely affect your live trading.

If it’s about beginning your trading career, you will be good to enter the live market after a few weeks. Real learning and practising will happen in the live market. But I will suggest that you should keep using your demo account even if you have started trading in the live market. You can test your strategies with virtual money and make changes to them to be sure that you are making the right move.

There is no fixed time how much you should spend on demo trading. In order to get an estimate, traders should spend time to develop trading skills and create trading strategies. Traders should get used to the trading platform. Once you have the confidence and skills, you are ready to move to the next step: live trading. You can start with small risks. A micro account is good to begin with.