• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

one strategy is better than using a lot of strategy

Every strategy has it's worth or working depends on the trader's skills that will make it suitable or appropriate on it as well as the trading goals or plan. Although, we are going to have only one strategy what the TS meant here probably of the indicators they can have multiple or have one only.

i think strategy should be flexible, forex market movement has dynamic pattern which we can not only depend on one strategy only, getting profit as a main purposes of trading will need strategy that we can use on certain market condition, so if the condition no longer met with our trading system than better use another strategy as backup

i am not sure if one strategy will work for all market conditions, i prefer to have two or three strategy rather than use only one and after do some market analysis we can just pick one system for trading which mote suit with current market condition because market always change and one strategy would not enough

There are many strategies which are used by all traders and those strategies are actually depending on the kind of trade one is or the kind of pairs and currency which one will want to trade. So numerous strategies are no bad it can be used on approaching the market on different market movements and reactions.

i think it is better to mastering one strategy first to use for trading and to know how it will work for earning profit, but if we already try that the syrategy did not make any progression than we can start experimenting another strategy until we found the best one

Well, most at times it's really important that we have different strategies mostly more especially when we are trading on different pairs and currencies because when we are trading the EURUSD it is not there same strategies that we are to use when we are trading JPYAUD. Thats how it works.

Well I will tell you that having many strategy is good because if a trader has more than one strategy he will make sure and be sure that if this one fail he will make use of another one.

I think so too cause you have to find ways to earn multiple ways and if you can only earn in one way than that is no good. There are six ways to skin that cat so you have to look for many ways to get some profit. I have long term strategy and then short term and then what pairs I use and the market I used and the leverage type and so on but I have many strategies and they all work just fine.

It is always better to use a single strategy which encompasses all the requirements of a reasonably safe trade. As long as a strategy has mechanism to identify entry, stop loss, target and exit price there is no need to create an alternative. The strategy should also result in a reasonable draw down only. This safeguards the trader from a margin call. It is always better to improve a strategy then and there instead of creating a new one altogether.

Agree with naninov we must try, test and check the strategy which we are already using and if we feel that it is no more beneficial or doesn't suits the condition then we should not go for it.

i think it is better to mastering one strategy first to use for trading and to know how it will work for earning profit, but if we already try that the syrategy did not make any progression than we can start experimenting another strategy until we found the best one

I think that is a good way but it doesn't mean we should always peg ourselves to that one strategy because there are times when the market will not respond to that strategy. But generally, a good and reliable working strategy is better than varieties that are not worth anything.

I think that is a good way but it doesn't mean we should always peg ourselves to that one strategy because there are times when the market will not respond to that strategy. But generally, a good and reliable working strategy is better than varieties that are not worth anything.

Yup, the market is no static, it changes from time to time so shall a good trader also change his strategies too in order to be able to meet up with the market requirements. One strategies at all time will at a time become less profiting.

Yup, the market is no static, it changes from time to time so shall a good trader also change his strategies too in order to be able to meet up with the market requirements. One strategies at all time will at a time become less profiting.
Exactly, though I am not against a trader developing one good strategy and remaining with it, it is still wise enough to say that one needs to be dynamic and follow that which is in vogue. Maintaining jst one strategy simply means trading inone and the same pattern.

Exactly, though I am not against a trader developing one good strategy and remaining with it, it is still wise enough to say that one needs to be dynamic and follow that which is in vogue. Maintaining jst one strategy simply means trading inone and the same pattern.

There is even no way a trader will develop just on trading strategies and be able to make good amount of profits from it. Let take into illustration with the hegding strategies which works by opening in two places the same currencies pairs in the buy and sell order. It works this way. If the buying order is having some bad times the selling other will be moving up, and the potential earning at the selling other will cover the loss at the other end. But at times because of flunctuation, you see the market good at the two directions where we will be lossing both at buying and selling end. Thus a trader using that strategy need to modify things.

There is even no way a trader will develop just on trading strategies and be able to make good amount of profits from it. Let take into illustration with the hegding strategies which works by opening in two places the same currencies pairs in the buy and sell order. It works this way. If the buying order is having some bad times the selling other will be moving up, and the potential earning at the selling other will cover the loss at the other end. But at times because of flunctuation, you see the market good at the two directions where we will be lossing both at buying and selling end. Thus a trader using that strategy need to modify things.

Though I am not an advocate of sticking with just one strategy but those who are always fixed to that their single strategy do not trade as often as others. They usually wait for when the market is tilting towards their system of trading and that is the point they wish to enter the market and hit.

One strategy is better but for me I think if a trader can just have more than one strategy is also better as well because sometime if you fail with this strategy then you can use another strategy to make good wining

I will never advice anybody to stick with one strategy. Then you will never learn anything. Experimenting various strategies at demo account will increase your skills. And while trading you will understand that which strategy will be better for particular situation or market.

Yes having more than one strategy is the best because the trader can always get something good from here which I think its always the best so we dont need to skip any bit of anything what we just need is learn and trade

I will never advice anybody to stick with one strategy. Then you will never learn anything. Experimenting various strategies at demo account will increase your skills. And while trading you will understand that which strategy will be better for particular situation or market.
Exactly, sticking with just one strategy is more like saying you know everything in Forex and so, do not need to learn much more. Suffice it to say that one would say it means perfecting in a system that works for you but it fades with time.

Though I am not an advocate of sticking with just one strategy but those who are always fixed to that their single strategy do not trade as often as others. They usually wait for when the market is tilting towards their system of trading and that is the point they wish to enter the market and hit.

I think all strategies can make money if its been used at the right timing and too the appropriate currency pairs. However, all strategies makes money it depends on the trader that is making use of it. But then, the strategies have the certain amount of money it will be able to make.

I think all strategies can make money if its been used at the right timing and too the appropriate currency pairs. However, all strategies makes money it depends on the trader that is making use of it. But then, the strategies have the certain amount of money it will be able to make.
The strategy you have provided is good will definitely make you profit if the market moves towards your favour but that doesn't mean the trader will have to wait until his strategy rhymes with the market condition and it cases where it doesn't, he has to wait till whenever. Varieties of course is the spice of life and Forex is no exception, that doesn't mean the trader should always be involved in re strategizing all the time.