• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

one strategy is better than using a lot of strategy

Yes, I agree. You do better when you stick to one strategy at a time. If you keep switching between strategies, there will be a lot of distractions and you may not be able to achieve what you want to.

I think 1 strategy will make me that profit. If I apply a lot of strategies there, that profit will not be able to give me. Trading should be taken lightly. The easier it is to build a trading career, the better the future of trading will be.

There is no way one strategy works in different market conditions . A trader should be well equipped with different strategies at their disposal.

Yes, I think that using one strategy is better than adopting many strategies when it comes to trading. Moreover, I have seen that most of the successful traders don’t use more than 1-2 strategies.

It depends on your current trading strategy and its quality. I still think that it is better to have plan B which can give you additional benefits and profits. It is better to have alternatives rather than not, but that is my personal opinion.

Having multiple strategies is always positive because it helps traders reach a concrete decision. One strategy doesn’t always ensure 100% accurate signal.

I always suggest traders use different strategies because not all time a single strategy will give you right assumption of forecast of the market.