• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

one strategy is better than using a lot of strategy

to be able to generate good profits in forex trading course, a strategy is needed to support our trade in order to make a profit with good will but one thing we have to remember that trade by using one strategy would be a good benefit when compared to trading using many strategies, as with many strategies that we have will make it harder to determine which strategy we will use to be able to generate a good decision, but if we just do a trade with a strategy, then we will be able to generate a good decision of every trade we do, and we can develop a strategy that we have to be better at making a profit

Well,thats right one strateg is best that making use of multiples strategies because when we make use of more than one strategies at a time its always confusing and leads to loss so therefor we should be making use of one strategy and if it did not work according to our expectation we can make use of another one.

maybe there are traders that use multiple strategy in trading but it only they are really good at it and really can work well with multiple strategy. in other hand, there are trader that like simplicity and work with one proven strategy only. I think every trader have their own method and usually not same each other.

Well I will tell you that having many strategy is good because if a trader has more than one strategy he will make sure and be sure that if this one fail he will make use of another one.

For beginners it would obviously be advisable to work with one strategy until they have been able to modify it accordingly and make it their own. Having a lot of strategies at this stage may be confusing for the beginner and not yield positive results because they dont have the time to concentrate on it.

I still insist that many strategy can sometime serve a trader more than using only one style of trading strategy.
Because when a trader use more than one type of trading strategy there is possibility that when he test the first one and its not working another one need to be tried out for sure.

the concept of using many strategy I guess is not because to covering a strategy if it does not work well in market. but using many strategy because the traders really need it to face the various market situation. in order to do that, usually traders knowing well some or many of trading strategy and has been use it many times and so, they already master it.

Yes its better to avoid things getting complicated and keep Forex strategies and plans as simple and easy to follow as we can. Developing a good plan that includes money management and risk control and sticking to this plan would be better idea.

Yes this is true having many strategy is not that good after some research I carriedout some days ago its possible for us to get confuse with so many forex strategy so the best way is to have one good plan and stig to it for succees.

Well,that's right one technique is best that using many techniques because when we create use of more than one techniques at one time its always complicated and results in reduction so consequently we should be using one technique and if it did not perform according to our anticipations we can create use of another one.

Yes this is real having many technique is not that excellent after some analysis I performed some times ago its possible for us to get befuddle with so many currency trading technique so the best way is to have one excellent strategy and sting to it for success.

trade as simple as traders can and not necessary to complicate their self with lots of analysis way. one simple and proven good strategy better than use many of trading strategy while maybe generate paradox outcome. but if traders able to work with many of trading strategy and its proven help them, it deserve to do.

we should be making use of one strategy and if it did not work according to our expectation we can make use of another one. maybe there are traders that use multiple strategy in trading but it only they are really good at it and really can work well with multiple strategy.For beginners it would obviously be advisable to work with one strategy until they have been able to modify it accordingly and make it their own.

Yes you are right but some time your strategy is not giving you satisfactory result at this time it is better to change it or take expert advise.

In beginning we test some strategies to check their reliability when they give us good results we use them in trading. We need to change this strategy or do some changes in it . But using too may strategies at a time is not good sign they can make confuse . Do work with one or two strategies it will make you patience you can concentrate well on trading .

We can have the options to have many strategy or just one depends on who we are comfortable with it. If we want not complex strategy or just simple one. Because, still we can have here the strategy we are looking for and that we can trade as well.

In my experience, one strategy is not effective in all situations. Sometimes I have to apply this and sometimes that. No matter how many strategies, the matter is how effective they are and of course, I always have cutting-losses strategy.

I think having multiple strategy is very beneficial as market is very volatile and has to work out different strategies in different situations.........

I think, if you have a very good strategy that works for you, then it is not out of place to always use employ and use the strategy. Suffice it to say that the knowledge of multiple strategies to take care of uncertainties is still a very good key to stay positive in trading.