• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Octa Markets - OctaFX.com

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX is recognised as Best STP Broker 2015 by World News Media!

92qRiC1.png

The year 2015 comes to an end and there is quite something to celebrate at OctaFX!

European CEO magazine published by World News Media awarded OctaFX with a title of Best STP Broker 2015.

We are immensely happy to receive such a high evaluation of our services! We also would like to thank our clients for the trust and loyalty they demonstrate trading with us! We perceive this as a responsibility that OctaFX is happy to bear. Being Best STP Broker 2015 makes us try harder in 2016 to deliver excellent level of services to our clients.

European CEO magazine claims OctaFX to be “celebrated for its technological prowess, and also known for its outstanding knowledge of the forex industry, and its ability to cater complex clients needs”. We are glad to answer industry’s highest standards.

More about European CEO and World News Media: World News Media is a leading publisher of quality financial and business magazines, including European CEO. By recognising what it is that differentiates the best from the rest, the European CEO Awards offer an insight into where the European climate for business is headed. The European CEO Awards look at the most innovative names. Taking into account strategy, sustainability, profitability and a range of other factors, this year's European CEO Awards consist of only the brightest lights in business.

Read about the European CEO awards 2015 here. Pick up the latest virtual edition issue of the magazine here to read more about OctaFX role in the industry.

Trade with OctaFX - Best STP Broker 2015!
ewZh4Py.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Vote for OctaFX in FX Empire awards 2015!

fxempire_awards_big_2.png

We are proud to announce that OctaFX has been nominated for theMost Innovative Brokerand theBest International Brokertitles in Forex Broker Awards 2015 by FX Empire!

We are happy to represent these categories and to be recognised by FX Empire, a flagship website of FX Empire Network which provides traders with the most expert and most timely technical analyses, fundamental analyses to facilitate traders decision-making!

We appreciate FX Empire experts evaluation of our innovative approach and recognition of our global presence, and we ask you, our clients to back us up in these nominations!

Show your support of our service by voting here!

This is the third year in a row when we are recognized by FX Empire: in 2014 we were awarded the Most Reliable Broker title and in 2013 OctaFX was given the Best Customer Service Broker award. We hope that your support will help us win in 2015’s FX Empire competition too!

Voting for OctaFX is really easy and 10 voters will win a 3-months free subscription to FX Empire premium Signals service!

Make a difference and vote for your Most Innovative Broker and Best International broker here!

ewZh4Py.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Round 15 Supercharged real contest winner: focus on trading!

sc-round-winner-15.png

OctaFX welcomes one more round winner of our Supercharged real contest! This contest is an exciting opportunity for both the beginners and the advanced traders. Mr. Wagiri from Indonesia was skilful and lucky enough to leave other participants behind. He was glad to share his strategy and trading tips that helped him to win:

Q: How do you feel about OctaFX Supercharged real contest?
A: I was very happy to be a part of the Supercharged real contest by OctaFX. I felt quite stressed when my points had a little difference at the end of the contest, but that's the art, the contest makes us more excited.

Q: How involved in the contest were you – was it taking all of your time?
A: No, I would just do an analysis, open a position and then put a Take Profit. Then I would leave to check it in a few hours later and so on. So, I didn’t spend too much time in front of the chart.

Q: What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?
A: The key to my success is simple. I make a plan about my trade and I follow it. Of course, any plan may fail, but when something goes wrong, I look for the most appropriate solution to the problem and apply it as soon as I can.

Q: What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan?
A: I use a strategy that most people use. I just focus on one technique and always learn from my mistakes. Then I stick to this experience until it becomes a part of my instinct. In trading, the most important factors are instincts and timing. I’ve been trading for almost 3 years, and I’m sure: to be a good trader, you always have to learn from your mistakes and to try to fix them, even though you may experience the same failure up to hundreds or even thousands of times.

Q: Have you encountered a considerable loss?
A: Yes, I had substantial losses. However, I consider everything a lesson and motivation to survive and restore the profits in the future.

Q: Do you plan to win Tesla?
A: Yes! I will strive to win Tesla which is a very attractive prize.

Q: What advice can you give to your fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest?
A: My advice is to keep struggling to achieve what you want and not be too focused on your position: instead, focus on your trading. Then the victory will come to you.

If you haven’t participated in the Supercharged real contest yet, it’s high time for you to take the chance!

Register in the next round now and trade to win!
ewZh4Py.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX is nominated for 4 prestigious titles in Forex Awards 2015!

OctaFX appreciates to be valued by the clients and experts in the field, and we are proud to announce the following news! OctaFX has been chosen to represent 4 nominations in Forex Awards 2015!

You can register at the Forex Awards website and vote for us following the links below:

Forex-Awards.com, a Forex-Ratings.com branch, provides recognition of FX brokerage companies by thousands of customers.

Introduction by Forex-Awards.com factually means confirmation of the high quality level of the services rendered by the nominees and winners, and OctaFX company is glad to be represented in four nominations this year!

We appreciate your support! Choose OctaFX as your Best Broker 2015!
eP0wE69.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX introduced local bank deposits in Thailand!

img_09122015_130240.png

From now on, a local bank deposit option is available for our Thai clients! With the help of this option, you can easily deposit and withdraw your funds via the following banks in Thailand:
  • Kasikorn Bank (KBank)
  • Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
  • Bangkok Bank (BBL)
  • Krung Thai Bank (KTB)
  • Krungsri Bank
  • TMB Bank

The deposit process is fast and easy:
  1. Open a real OctaFX account.
  2. Log in to your Personal Area.
  3. Choose the suitable Thai bank from the list.
  4. Make a transfer of funds to OctaFX bank account using the given OctaFX account details.
  5. Press the “Notice after transfer” button and follow the given instructions.
  6. Press the “Request” button.
  7. Wait until your request is processed, and then it’s done, your account is credited!

We are always happy to provide the best conditions for our clients, so we offer the most affordable exchange rates provided by the Bank of Thailand. We charge no commissions, and the minimum deposit amount is as low as 5 USD!

You can start depositing and withdrawing your funds via Thailand local banks right now!

Thank you for staying with OctaFX!
mGyLHb0.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX turns demo trading contest into a game – Supreme Game

is4HDMN.png

OctaFX Southampton Supreme Game is developed by OctaFX in dedication to partnership with Southampton Football club. The contest looks nothing alike the previous company financial promotions and here’s why:
  • It lasts for 90 minutes unlike weekly, monthly or even longer lasting contests.
  • Traders are divided into two teams at random upon the start of the game and two teams compete on a trading field
  • To score a goal a trader must double the equity, starting from $10000 balance on demo account
  • Each goal scored is assigned to the team the trader was put into.
  • Three top players from both teams receive prizes after the game ends
  • The prize fund for each round is unlimited and depends on the number of goals scored by the winning team traders
  • Contest has life feed designed as football commentary that helps follow the game progress
  • A trader can show his abilities to everyone sending a link to the contest page, where a spectator can see goals scored and the process of getting them scored too.
  • How it works page is telling everything about the contest here.

Best three players of each team are rewarded with a prize fund and each goal-scorer gets additional $10:

LuQzVHh.png

We’ve been developing contests since the very first day our company existed. This contest however turns the whole idea of trading competitions upside down, showing an interesting solution on how to make traders involved with a help of great visual content and a different meaning behind the idea of “everyone for themselves” competition. It is designed as a page of a game screen, combining Forex and gaming. Everyone is excited to be in OctaFX United or Southampton FC team and when traders score and their team wins they get additional bonuses. Linking two great things together brought us this Supreme Game experience”.

Joanna Archer

OctaFX provides a wide range of financial services and is famous for running promotions that engage users globally.

See you at OctaFX Stadium!
8V316Ch.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX – In good business you have to play ball

We celebrate partnership with Southampton FC sharing Club's values and aspiring to perform beyond expectations. Trading with OctaFX you are entering a successful business based on trust, quality and excellence.

OctaFX is proud to support Southampton FC, and the sport our clients have passion for. Southampton Football Club is one of the most prominent clubs in the English Premier League and we are happy to say we share the same values. Hard work, dedication and an aspiration to achieve greatness are where we Southampton stand together.

6ikWEbZ.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Supreme Game Demo contest - trading season is on!

OctaFX Southampton Supreme Game is developed by OctaFX in dedication to partnership with Southampton Football club. It lasts for 90 minutes and brings you unlimited prize fund! Our contest platform will allow you to track the progress of the match, see how your team is doing and many more! See how it works here.

5QlMue2.jpg

Our new Supreme Game starts Monday at 14:00 EET!​

Enter the contest and earn $150 for trading 90 minutes!​

See you at OctaFX Stadium!
WAj7RRm.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Round 46 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: time to congratulate the winners!

tIiGEza.png

Here are some good news for those who are thinking of taking part in OctaFX Champion demo contest! The new Round 47 starts in a few days, so don’t miss your chance to fight and win the valuable prizes: join the contest here. In the meantime, let’s congratulate the winners of Round 46:
  • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Adi Slamet Priyono from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Taswan from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Ab Ghaffar bin Hussin from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Deosmon Delsy from Indonesia is granted 100 USD
They were happy to share their experiences and secrets of success:

1st place - Mr. Adi Slamet Priyono from Indonesia

I’m very happy and proud that I won a round of OctaFX Champion demo contest. I learned about OctaFX from my friends who had been trading with this company for a long time. I was curious, so I immediately took part in the Champion contest. To be honest, I didn’t think I’d be the winner. And I won! Now I’ll be more serious about trading and spend much more time learning about the technical and fundamental analysis tools. As for the key to success, my secret is charity. I’m always thinking of helping others, so, God willing, half of the prize will be donated to the construction of mosques or to the people who need these money more than me. I would like to thank OctaFX for providing such an opportunity for beginners like me. I’ll definitely develop my skills to the better after this contest.

2nd place - Mr. Taswan from Indonesia

I’m glad to be one of the winners of the contest. As a matter of fact, I don’t spend too much time trading: I usually use long time frames. I will surely participate in the next rounds! My key is being consistent and disciplined. These are two main ideas that any successful trader should keep in mind. My strategy is to wait for a proper moment, to trade when market conditions are good. I can’t say I’ve ever had any serious losses, so it probably means my idea works. My advice for the novices would be to practice as long as they can. It takes at least 6 months to understand the basic principles and methods. Then the real trading starts.

3rd place - Mr. Ab Ghaffar bin Hussin from Malaysia

I’ve participated in 12 rounds of this contest. Round 46 became my lucky one, and I managed to win. I’ve been following this contest based on the information provided by my friends and also by the media. I don’t feel it took a lot of time. At least, it wasn’t too much for me. The key to my success was the ability to take charge of my emotions. In Forex, keeping emotions under control is vitally important. My strategy was simply to use the Fibo retracements and the MACD indicator. Having an insight of the current trend also helped. Using these tips, I managed to get a good profit with a capital of only USD 1000. I’ve been learning Forex for about a year and two months now and I figured out a good formula: don’t be greedy and keep fear and emotions under control.

Register in the next round and take the challenge!
bEiJc1l.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX cTrader weekly contest winners received $400 for 5 days of trading

ha9PlgQ.png
The new round of cTrader weekly demo contest has come to its end which means that we have five more winners to announce! The prize fund of $400 was divided between the best of the best. If you are using MetaTrader 4, it’s high time to try cTrader as well. This platform offers a whole range of new exciting possibilities:
  • Level II Pricing: view prices coming directly from liquidity providers;
  • Convenient in-browser trading;
  • Templates: save chart templates to use them in the future;
  • Advanced Chart Trading: click-and-drag to trade.
In the meanwhile, here are the traders who showed their advanced skills and outstanding experience in Round 33:
  • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Jhonpiter Silitonga from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Mr. Amin Uddin from Bangladesh
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Ihor Zabokrytskyy from Spain
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Nacer Eddine Smatti from Algeria
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Ms. Anna Marlina from Indonesia

We congratulate the winners and thank all the traders who took part in this round of cTrader weekly demo contest! The battle was fierce, so if you weren’t too quick this time, you can take a chance in the next round. Register and be ready to win one of the valuable prizes from OctaFX!

Good luck to our soon-to-be participants!
jAlHrFb.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
The winner of Supercharged Round 16: behind the scenes

16scbig.png

The Round 16 winner of Supercharged real contest is here with his exciting secrets and advice for those who are getting ready to participate! Mr. Satriya Agung Wibowo from Indonesia was happy to share his experience. Get inspired and register to join OctaFX Supercharged real contest!

The contest gave me a unique opportunity to implement the new trading system that I’ve been learning for the last 6 months, so thank you, OctaFX, for this chance! My victory in the last Supercharged round was a surprise for me because I can’t say that I spend a lot of time trading. I’m not an intraday trader who MUST open the positions every hour and sit in front of the computer without a chance to go and have some rest. My trading is very flexible and I only use MT4 on Android.

I have two keys to success: techniques and experience. I’m not a pro or a full-time trader, but the new technique that I’ve been learning for the last 6 months (which I call MPRC4X) and the experience that I got trading with a demo account helped me a lot. These made me confident with every position that I was opening.

As for my greatest advantage... Hmmm... I think the success rate of this technique is a huge advantage. As for the losses... Not all positions can be profitable, but what is more important is how to minimize the loss. I haven’t experienced any significant losses that had a great impact in this round though. So a good trader is the one who knows how to control the losses and also the one who can share with other traders to spread the word.

My advice to the fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest is to do your best. Always.

Here is your very own chance to win Tesla Model S: register in the contest!
There are just a few rounds left till the final one, so hurry up and be ready to win!
jAlHrFb.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Mitra Kukar FC, OctaFX Indonesian Football partners are champions!

f3AlQjM.png

OctaFX congratulates Indonesian Football club Mitra Kukar on becoming Champions of Sudirman Cup!

The Cup was held across the whole country and all prominent Indonesian FCs took part in it: Arema, Persib, PS TNI, Semen Padang, Surabaya United, Pusamania Borneo, Persela, Persipura, PSM Makassar, Bali United, Persija, Sriwijaya FC, Persipasi Bandung Raya, Gresik United.

We’re very proud that our team defeated all 15 contestants and fully deserved that title! The final match took place Saturday, January 24 at Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta and Mitra Kukar won Semen Padang 2-1!

We’re celebrating our team’s victory today and would like to remind you that every road to success starts with work and dedication.

Mitra Kukar team players were also distinguished individually: Rudolof Yanto Basna has become Best Player of the Championship and Patrick Dos Santos has become a Top Scorer of the Championship.

It has been a fascinating experience to watch the team progressing through the stages of Sudirman Cup! We shared both challenging defeats and startling victories, supporting our team on their way to the top! Today we are celebrating together, proud to be the part of this triumph!
Joanna Archer

We would like to thank Mitra Kukar and the team’s management for inspiring us to try our hardest and deliver the best services possible, while they are snatching football victories for us!

We wish Mitra Kukar to advance in the coming championships so stay tuned to know the news first!
This is the second year in a row when a team we’re associating with is awarded the title of Champions, and this is not a coincidence!

Stay with OctaFX and be the Champion!

jAlHrFb.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Round 35 of сTrader weekly demo contest: new challenges and new winners

e684dqv.png

Round 36 starts very soon, so it’s high time to register and take part in the contest to compete and win the valuable prizes! The weekly prize fund of cTrader weekly demo contest comprises 400 USD. It’s divided between five traders who prove to be the most skilful and agile. This week, in Round 35, these traders are warmly welcomed as the winners:
  • 1st place with the award of $150 goes to Mr. Vincenza Alfonso from Italy.
  • 2nd place with the award of $100 goes to Ms. Aan Nurhasanah from Indonesia.
  • 3rd place with the award of $75 goes to Mr. Hafdallah Zakaria from Algeria.
  • 4th place with the award of $50 goes to Mr. Somir Ali from Indonesia.
  • 5th place with the award of $25 goes to Mr. Ayache Zmit from Algeria.

For those of you who haven’t traded on cTrader platform yet, here are the reasons why you should try it right now:
  • Direct Market Access brokerage capabilities;
  • Lightning-fast speed of operations;
  • Easy-to-use top-notch interface with full balance, margin and P&L information;
  • Comfort and convenience: trade on the go with iOS and Android apps;
  • An opportunity to build trading cBots and custom technical indicators using C# with cAlgo.
Ready to show what you’re capable of? Go and register in the next round to participate in OctaFX cTrader weekly demo contest now. If you have already taken part in our contest, don’t stop! Your luck is right around the corner.

OctaFX сTrader – demo trading, real challenge!
9Ifgeok.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX: A new feature for all our clients using local banks!

EiSxOPE.png

You can now see the current exchange rate right on the website in Deposit/Withdrawal section.
We would like to remind you that the exchange rate represents Central Bank exchange rate and is the best in the industry!

*Current conversion rate represents Central bank rate and is valid at the moment of you opening this page. It can change by the time you deposit or withdraw funds. Please check the current rate in the Personal area while depositing/withdrawing.

9Ifgeok.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Round 47 of OctaFX Champion demo contest: sharing success
xSKwV4V.png
The results of Round 47 of OctaFX Champion demo contest are here, so let’s meet and congratulate our recent winners who shared the prize fund of $1000:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Aderio Budaya from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Irwan Hadi Widiastono from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Lukman Penataran Pardede from Indonesia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Dedi Dadia Aswata from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

The winners were glad to share their experience and success stories:

1st place - Mr. Aderio Budaya from Indonesia

I would like to thank OctaFX who has organized this contest so I could hone my trading for the better. With this contest, I could compare my trading skills to the other contestants’. I felt very happy when I learned that I’m the first winner. I saw that many of the contestants were better, but I tried to continue without despairing and did my best. I spent quite a lot of time on this contest: this involvement showed me the level of my own seriousness. However, I was able to do my regular activities as usual, so it didn’t interfere with the other routines. I have become more enthusiastic now and I want to try to participate in other contests and hope to be the best again. As for my key to success, it’s patience and not being greedy. Patience in waiting for the best moment in the opening trade and patience in collecting and waiting for any big Take Profit. My strategy is also to develop a plan using several indicators and technical analysis tools. Using these tips, I experienced a spectacular gain when I got 600 pips in one trade. As for the time frames, it took me a year to learn everything that I know about trading now. I’m sure that a year is quite enough to become a good trader.

2nd place - Mr. Irwan Hadi Widiastono from Indonesia

I’m very happy and grateful to become a runner up in the contest. I think the key to success is to stay calm, stable, focus on every situation and condition at hand. That’s what I did. In addition, myfavouritestrategy is to read the news and to see the limitations of economic support and resistance. In my opinion, it doesn’t take too long to be a good trader, the most significant thing is mental management. Trading is not gambling, and it’s also very important to keep in mind. Now to the contest… I have to say that I didn’t spend all my time participating in this round; I rather enjoyed it and traded with ease. I will surely participate in the future rounds of OctaFX contests and other promotions it offers.

3rd place - Mr. Lukman Penataran Pardede from Indonesia

I’m happy to be one of the winners in this competition,becauseuntil Friday afternoon, I occupied the eighth position. When I opened the final ranking, wow: I was the third! It was also a surprise for me because I open and close positions whenever I have some free time. I don’t spend hours and hours calculating the best chance, I just trade when I can. I don’t use any strategy, I just wait for the right moment to enter the market and afterthatI wait once again. The key factor in Forextrading in my opinionis to be patient and not to be too eager to get a big profit. I will definitely participate in other contests that are organized by OctaFX! It was a great pleasure for me to take part in this round of the Champion demo contest, so why not?

The last runner - Mr. Dedi Dadia Aswata from Indonesia

Although I didn’t take one of the first places, I’m still very excited to get a prize. I learned a lot of lessons while participating in this contest: I realized that I lack precision, and the lot size I use is too large. I can say that Champion demo contest helped me change my viewpoint. The tools that I usually use are LWMA 8, 16, 32, 96, 120 and 480 for 15 minutes time frame, and Bollinger Bands; my new goal is to conduct a thorough market analysis. In my opinion, it takes at least 3 years to become a good trader, so I have some time left until I become the best of the best.

Now, it’s time for you to register in the upcoming round and to take your chance with OctaFX Champion demo contest!
4oQHNoq.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
US President’s Day Trading Schedule

it2YRmZ.png
OctaFX would like to inform you of the changes in the trading hours of XAU/USD and XAG/USD on US President’s day February 15. Trading on XAU/USD and XAG/USD closes Monday, February 15, 2016 at 20:00 (EET) and re-opens Tuesday, February 16 2016 at 01:00 (EET).

Here is the timetable for your convenience:

hBajuKo.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker!

A997rNJ.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX is the Best Forex Broker in Europe

europelarge.png

OctaFX is proud to announce that Forex-Awards.com awarded us the “Best Forex Broker in Europe 2015” title. Since the beginning of 2015, more and more European traders have been opening their accounts with OctaFX, and this award adds to our growing European presence. Offering the most convenient trading conditions for our clients from Europe, just a few weeks ago we launched the German version of our website in addition to Spanish and Portuguese. European traders benefit from our low spreads and one of the best trading conditions in the industry.

Forex-Awards.com, a Forex-Ratings.com branch, provides recognition of FX brokerage companies by thousands of customers. Forex-Ratings.com reviews and rates Forex brokers since 2010. This is an actively growing web service that provides advice and trading insights for the traders from across the globe. The voting system allows traders to choose the brokers that meet their requirements, so the awards are given according to the the most unbiased public opinion.

We are happy that our efforts are appreciated by such a popular Forex broker database, but we wouldn’t receive this award if it wasn't for support of our customers. We sincerely thank you for your appreciation and your votes.

Providing you the most convenient trading experience possible and staying on the forefront of the industry is what we aim for in the year 2016!

Trade with OctaFX: your award-winning broker!
A997rNJ.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX: the Best Islamic Account Forex broker 2015

xQo9KlF.png

Every day, we are providing the best trading opportunities meeting the most sophisticated requirements of our clients. That’s why we are proud to receive your positive feedback and to be appreciated by the leading Forex magazines and web resources: today we are glad to announce that prestigious web portal ForexTraders.com highly evaluated our efforts and gave us the Best Islamic Account Forex Broker 2015 award. We are incredibly happy to be distinguished by ForexTraders.com that is visited by millions of traders from around the world who are looking for the expert reviews and opinions. We believe that our Islamic accounts do bring convenience and new trading opportunities for our Muslim clients. Open an Islamic account to benefit from the following advantages:

• 100% Shariah compliant;
  • Available for all account types;
  • Easy one-click registration;
  • No documents or other identity proofs required.

OctaFX Islamic accounts are a unique offer designed specifically for the Muslim traders. We care about our customers and we do our best to make their trading experience easy and convenient. We gently handle all possible nuances and you are ready to trade without any further restrictions.

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Traders voted OctaFX as Best International broker 2015 in FX Empire awards!

D9IVXaZ.png

Year 2016 is in full effect now, however Forex experts are still evaluating how we did last year. Today, we are proud to announce that one of the major websites in the industry favoured its recognition of OctaFX: we are proclaimed Best International Broker 2015 by FX Empire! OctaFX was voted Best in the category by the majority of traders around the world, and we are excited to be rated so high on the international scene.

FX Empire Awards is a yearly competition where traders vote for their favourite brokers. In 2015, more than 10,000 traders marked off the best brokers in 10 categories.

We were nominated as Best International Broker 2015 alongside with Exness, Plus500, FxPro, and this category nominees were voted for by traders who use the industry services every day. We are proud to admit OctaFX won with 46% of votes!

Best International Broker award praises localization of trading services as well as general offering, service and global appeal.

FX Empire awards are taken seriously by industry players, and especially by the traders themselves, who perceive the awards as a real endorsement of the trust and quality they can expect from the brokers. With the help of FX Empire, new traders can easily find the ideal brokerage service provider that will suit all their needs. Read full OctaFX review at www.FXEmpire.com by following this link. If you are already happy with your trading experience with OctaFX, feel free to leave your review on our services.

Open an account with OctaFX: your Best International Broker 2015!
CVnPlSi.png