• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Octa Markets - OctaFX.com

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Take part in special Southampton score prediction contest!

HiwPKnQ.jpg

OctaFX offers you to take part in our special Southampton score prediction contest!
Guess the score of the approaching English Premier League match, where Southampton FC will face Everton, to win 2 tickets to the next Southampton home game in the English Premier League season!

1. Comment on this post on the OctaFX Official page on Facebook with your prediction for the Southampton v's Everton fixture that takes place on August the 15th at 12:45 BST.
2. Like and follow the OctaFX official page
3. Share this post with your friends publicly!
4. Comments are valid up to the beginning of the match (August the 15th, 12:45 BST)
5. The winner will be chosen at random from everyone who guessed the score correctly and fulfilled all the other rules of the promotion.

Read full contest rules here: Southampton Score Prediction Terms and Conditions | OctaFX

KsvPLZs.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX offers you to take part in our special Southampton score prediction contest!

OZmwkDa.png

Guess the score of the approaching English Premier League match, where Southampton FC will face Watford, to win 2 tickets to the next Southampton home game in the English Premier League season!

1. Comment on this post on the OctaFX Official page on Facebook with your prediction for the Southampton v's Watford fixture that takes place on August the 23rd at 16:00 BST.
2. Like and follow the OctaFX official page
3. Share this post with your friends publicly!
4. Comments are valid up to the beginning of the match (August the 23rd, 16:00 BST)
5. The winner will be chosen at random from everyone who guessed the score correctly and fulfilled all the other rules of the promotion.

Read full contest rules here: Southampton Score Prediction Terms and Conditions | OctaFX

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX launches Thai version of website
e3ngtrf.png
Dear clients from Thailand!

We are glad to announce the launch of Thai version of our website. It’s great news for our valuable Thai-speaking clients, who inspired us for this improvement. Now the whole OctaFX site is available in Thai. You can read company news, log into your personal area, receive letters from OctaFX in your native language!

Communication with clients is one of our top priorities, and we aim to understand the language you speak. Today we are proud to welcome Thai-speaking clients! OctaFX has a client-oriented vision that inspires us to excel our services and our performance. We continue adding new languages in our language portfolio. It means that the new launches are coming soon!

Stay tuned to learn more about our improvements and new features.

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
10th winner of Supercharged real contest revealed!

img_01092015_123819.png

More and more participants are willing to compete for our glorious prize - brand-new Tesla Model S! While Tesla allures true car-lovers, our prize fund is much more various: Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy are among 10 top-notch prizes. OctaFX Supercharged real contest provides traders with opportunity to win one of the first-class trophies. Our Round 10 Supercharged real contest winner are also aiming for Tesla Model S. Mr Jia Qi Guo from China - the winner of our anniversary round, has showed good results and won iPhone 6 for outstanding performance in the round. You can read the story of his success right in this feed.

I really like the Supercharged real contest! You can participate at any time, whenever it is convenient for you. At the same time, the entire competition lasts long, and I can’t wait to win the main prize! I was trading for more than 6 months during 10th Round, but it was worth it! I won iPhone 6. The key factor to success is bearing in mind about stop loss! This month was my lucky one, since my strategy worked perfectly fine. Long-line strategy in a combination with short-line was a winning one. I have experienced a spectacular gain while trading NZD/USD currency pair. But sometimes losses occur as well. I have closed the order when the price has decreased in 30%. I have been trading for 3 years and I am still mastering my skills. My biggest aim is to win Tesla, and I am going to achieve my target! My advice for traders is trade with a leverage 1:500. See you in next round, and good luck to all the participants!

We thank Mr Jia Qi Guo for sharing his success story with our traders. Our winner receives his prize - iPhone 6, which will soon reach Chine! Every trader is welcomed to take part in OctaFX Supercharged real contest and compete for our 10 top-notch prizes including Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo and Renault Twizy!

Electrify your trading with OctaFX!
54djQll.png

Can you tell me why should i join in this contest??
Any other program that have price a car?

It’s pretty straight forward thing mate, it is a type of contest which you don’t need to make any extra effort to join it. If you trade with OctaFX broker and make investment then what’s wrong in having extra chance to win something as gigantic as listed on the prize page. Just for worst you still make profits on your trading account like you usually do while for best you may walk away with one of these mention prizes, so it should be why not join instead of why you should.

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Can you tell me why should i join in this contest??
Any other program that have price a car?

Good day to you, scalperfx!

Thank you for your questions!

Our OctaFX Supercharged real contest is a real chance to "fight for" one of three awesome cars (Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo, Renault Twizy) and other first-class trophies, moreover, a great monthly prize - a brand-new iPhone 6 to award the trader of the month! If you have already traded with OctaFX, it would be easy enough for you. You can read the full Rules of the contest here.

As of today this is the only OctaFX contest, where you could win a car, but there are plenty more fish in the sea, we have a diversity of promotions: cTrader Weekly demo contest, OctaFX Champion Demo Contest and what's more, you can get a 50% deposit bonus.

If you definitely want to become the owner of a brand-new car without trying hard, just don't miss the chance, take part in OctaFX Supercharged real contest and sidestep your "rivals". I wish that you have an success!

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

Last edited:

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX welcomes new Round 42 OctaFX Champion demo contest winners!
TCgFUHH.png
We are proud to announce Round 42 OctaFX Champion demo contest winners! We are glad to share the names of our winners and divide $1000 prize fund between 4 lucky traders! These champions proved themselves to be good traders and, thus, earned our praise. For those who want to challenge themselves in our highly participated contest the next round of OctaFX Champion demo contest is open for registration.Don’t miss your chance and experience all advantages of OctaFX Champion demo contest. Now we greet our Round 38 champions, who became OctaFX Hall of Fame members:
  • 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Fadjar Tri Surjanto from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Menh Ly Kien from Vietnam
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr. Nor azizi bin Amdani from Malaysia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Chaidir Rahman from Indonesia is granted 100 USD

This contest is devised specifically for the traders, who want to test their own abilities and immerse into fascinating atmosphere of learning. Our prizes are real, which makes the contest even more alluring! The posts about winners who uncover their successful strategies and provide some trading tips are aimed to help newcomers to get inspired. Even experienced traders don't hesitate to participate in the competition and compete for the rewards and praises. Shortly, we will share the success stories of our 42 Round winners. We want to thank all traders for participation in this round. Registration has already started, so don’t miss your chance to explore all advantages of OctaFX Champion demo contest!

Become a Champion with OctaFX!
HfqZsO7.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Increase profits with a 50% bonus from OctaFX!

s040ODw.jpg

OctaFX sets the highest service level standards and maintains them, as well as constantly developing new services and promotions. Now OctaFX is offering a deposit bonus of up to 50% for every client's deposit made during 2015 for free! This promotion can increase the trading capital available for the trader on every deposit made in the trading account. In this case, the client can choose the bonus amount, which can be 10% to 50%.

Today we are offering you a 50% deposit bonus!

The Bonus:

- Applies to each deposit regardless of the amount
- Supports your margin, so you can gain even more profit with the same amount of your own funds
- Is instant when you fulfill volume requirements
- Can be withdrawn with absolutely no restrictions

What's more, at OctaFX you can deposit and withdraw your funds with absolutely no commission charges.

Other promotions provided by OctaFX:

- Supercharged Real Contest
- OctaFX Champion Demo Contest
- cTrader Weekly Demo Contest

irdETH1.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Our sincere congratulations on Eid Al-Adha!
v0VkOuK.png
Dear clients,

OctaFX company congratulates you with one of the greatest holidays in Islam – the Feast of the Sacrifice!

Let you spend these days in happiness and harmony surrounded by your family and friends! Let your home prosper, your wishes be fulfilled and all your hopes and prayers be heard by Allah.

We wish you to share your kindness and spread love amongst neighbours and friends during these days, aiming to reach mutual understanding and peace. We believe your beneficial actions during celebrations will serve for the greater good and this Feast of the Sacrifice will be memorable and bright.

“From the face of OctaFX Company I would like to congratulate all our Muslim clients on the occasion. Spend this day in good health, surrounded by your family and friends. I wish you personal success and a well-being to the whole Muslim community”.

OctaFX CEO

Happy Eid al-Adha!
T6r6QLz.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Trading schedule changes due to server maintenance, October 9

OctaFX would like to inform you that due to the scheduled server maintenance our trading servers and website will be temporarily unavailable Friday, October 9.

Trading on all instruments closes at 20:30 on Friday, 9th of October. Trading will be available with Monday market opening. Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

Our website will be unavailable starting from 20:30 EEST (Server time), Friday, 9th of October till 05:30 EEST (Server time), Saturday, 10th of October.

We would like you to be aware that this scheduled server maintenance is aimed at improving the quality of our services.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected]

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker.
osjq8IN.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX announced new Round 43 OctaFX Champion demo contest winners!
PEegjGV.png
Once again we are delighted to announce Round 43 OctaFX Champion demo contest winners! Our winners will share $1000 prize fund between them! These champions proved to be good traders and, thus, earned our praise. For those who want to challenge themselves in our highly participated contest the next round of OctaFX Champion demo contest is open for registration. Don’t miss your chance to participate in OctaFX Champion demo contest. Meanwhile, we greet our Round 43 champions, who became OctaFX Hall of Fame members:

• 1st place with the award of 500 USD goes to Mr. Nanang Kosim from Indonesia
  • 2nd place with the award of 300 USD goes to Mr. Andri Andri from Indonesia
  • 3rd place with the award of 100 USD goes to Mr.David Permana from Indonesia
  • The last runner in the contest, Mr. Hung Vu from Vietnam is granted 100 USD

OctaFX Champion demo contest
is devised specifically for the traders, who want to test their own abilities and immerse into fascinating atmosphere of learning and trading. Our prizes are real, which makes the contest even more alluring! The posts about winners who uncover their successful strategies and provide some trading tips are aimed to help newcomers to get inspired. Even experienced traders don't hesitate to participate in the competition and compete for the rewards and praises. Shortly, we will share the success stories of our 43 Round winners. We want to thank all traders for participation in this round. Registration has already started, so don’t miss your chance to explore all advantages of OctaFX Champion demo contest!

WzNOCtt.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
Great sir, mr kosim really lucky. Is there any photo documentation while reciving the prize.
Last month Liteforex have give prize $2000 to the winner and met in thir home in Malang

Hello purwanti!

When it comes to our regular demo contests, we do not share any affirmative documentation, but believe me, these people really receive their money, cause, otherwise, we won't have 43 rounds of such a contest). Moreover, we often provide successful stories of our champions on our web-site, you could read them here. But when it comes to our real contests, here you can see a different story, we provide not even a photo, but a video affirmation. For example, here you can see a video starring the winner of the King of the Road contest with his awesome prize and the story of success.

Best regards,

OctaFX Rep.

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX cTrader demo contest – one week, 5 prizes, ultimate competition!

AKt1PG2.png

OctaFX offers one more promotion for those, who love changes and always challenge themselves to trade proficiently!

We are glad to introduce cTrader Weekly demo contest! Trade your cTrader demo account and end the week in highest profit to receive the prize from OctaFX. The contest round lasts one week – from Monday Market opening to Friday Market closing!

Prize fund of $400 is distributed between five lucky traders:

• 1st place winner is awarded with 150 USD
  • 2nd place winner is awarded with 100 USD
  • 3rd place winner is awarded with 75 USD
  • 4th place winner is awarded with 50 USD
  • 5th place winner is awarded with 25 USD

This time we do not apply any restrictions on the number of winnings – you can win in as many rounds as you want and receive your fully withdrawable prize!

Don’t hesitate to register and try out your skills on cTrader platform!
RDHtXl6.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX Champion demo contest - We are looking for the Champions!

1vdtyVl.png

You still have a unique opportunity to take part in this outstanding demo contest! Be the first to win and get amazing prizes from OctaFX! Register in the contest, trade your demo account like a champion, win and get amazing prizes! Any possible trading techniques are welcome, whether EAs, scalping, hedging, or whatever you want to use! Be a winner and the total prize fund of 1000 USD monthly can become yours!
  • 1st prize gets 500 USD
  • 2st prize gets 300 USD
  • 3st prize gets 100 USD
  • The last place gets another 100 USD
OctaFX Champion demo contest is devised specifically for the traders, who want to test their own abilities and immerse into fascinating atmosphere of learning and trading. Our prizes are real, which makes the contest even more alluring! The posts about winners who uncover their successful strategies and provide some trading tips are always listed at our web-site octafx.com and are aimed to help newcomers to get inspired. Registration has already started, so don’t miss your chance to explore all advantages of OctaFX Champion demo contest!

Be the Champion with OctaFX!
3WMElwc.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX trading schedule changes due to the end of Daylight Saving Time

OctaFX team would like to notify you that on Sunday, October 25, Daylight Saving Time ends in Europe. Please, note that Forex market and our servers convert from EEST to EET on this date. Our server time will be EET (Eastern European Time) starting Sunday, October 25. Don't forget to consider this fact while planning your trading.

Please note, that on Friday October 30th, 2015, trading on all available instruments will be closed at 23:00 EET (Server Time), due to the fact that the USA converts to Standard time a week later.

pPRmbiI.png

Trading hours will be standard after November 1st 2015:

yIZdw2n.png

Please, consider the fact that any open trades upon closure of trading hours will be rolled into the next day.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please, contact our Customers Support in case you have any questions. If any failures occur, please report immediately to [email protected].

Thank you for choosing OctaFX as your top-notch Forex Broker
g2NmC8H.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX Supercharged real contest welcomes one more winner to our list of round finalists who was ready to take the risk! Some tips on points scoring are also below!

Mr. Selim Shikder from Bangladesh is ready to share his success story with OctaFX traders:

Q: How do you feel about OctaFX Supercharged real contest?
A: Being a trader of the month in OctaFX Supercharged contest, I feel very excited and filled with joy! I thanked almighty Allah as well as Octafx to arrange this great contest.

Q: How involved in the contest you were – was it taking all of your time?
A: Actually I am always involved with Forex news and the price changes for different currency pairs. I am looking for opportunity for a perfect entry. And of course it did not take all my time.

Q: What is the key factor to your success? Why are you better than everyone else?
A: Key factor of my success is waiting for the exact entry. When I saw that ranking just 4 days prior to ending I found myself in the top and believed that I can win this contest. Then I decided I won’t lose this contest! That’s why I closed several orders in loss. I have a plan to take a risk in last day of the contest to become a winner.

Q: What was your strategy? Have you developed a perfect plan or tried various techniques?
A: Actually I trade according to market trend. That’s why my trade logs contain little long-term trading and scalping. To win this contest I try to gain more pips and more gain so that I can become top positioned.

Q: What was your most spectacular gain? Have you encountered considerable loss?
A: I think last day I made my best gain. Yes, I encountered several losses. Because I think Forex trader should make considerable loss. Otherwise they don’t learn forex trading and one day they will lose entire account if they don’t want to make any loss.

Q: Do you plan to win Tesla?
A: Yes, of course. My main target is to win Tesla Model S. I will devote myself to win this contest by taking correct trade decisions at the right time.

Q: What advice can you give to your fellow participants of OctaFX Supercharged real contest?
A: One advice to all traders: just obey the market and go with the market trend. Because market is always right.

As time flies, the final is approaching! Register in Supercharged real contest now to fight for Tesla Model S and other top-notch prizes!

http://www.kaskus.co.id/redirect?ur...rged/?utm_campaign=forum-link-Supercharged-12
OctaFX Supercharged real contest - high-voltage trading brought to you by OctaFX!
dexR5aB.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX advantages - Negative balance protection

city.jpg

OctaFX values every customer and does everything possible to make their Forex Trading experience with us positive and profitable. It has always been our top priority to provide our clients with high quality services in accordance with international standards and regulation. Our aim is making a trading experience convenient and outstanding, striving to drive forex trading to a completely new level.

Our client’s losses cannot exceed their deposits, and if a client’s OctaFX trading account balance becomes negative, this does not mean the client is liable – OctaFX will compensate the client’s OctaFX trading account balance back to zero.

Regardless of the market circumstances OctaFX protects the client from losses exceeding their deposits with OctaFX, which comes in handy in a constantly changing economic situation. However, the client’s capital is at risk and they may lose their initial investment.

dexR5aB.png

OctaFX Representative

Broker Representative
OctaFX donates equipment to BSF Wheelchair Basketball programme!

eSPeC6U.jpg

OctaFX has been working with Bali Sports Foundation focusing on how to improve life of disabled sportsmen in Bali, Indonesia.

With our help, BSF can now afford to put in action more people willing to play wheelchair basketball: we’ve donated 10 brand new wheelchairs to BSF wheelchair basketball programme! It will also improve the quality of training sessions, as new equipment is much more advanced!

We are really happy to support the development of this programme, as it helps young people from all over Bali to socialise, practice and set new goals! We strongly believe that by being involved into sports young disabled people receive healthy and positive experience.

OctaFX team is proud to support BSF athletes as we know they are trying hard to overcome any difficulty they may have. Seeing positive results is our best reward!

"On behalf of Bali Sports Foundation, I would like to thank OctaFX for their kind support in sponsoring these new WB chairs, so now instead of our old heavy steel wheelchairs, we have light strong aluminum ones that now allow us to compete on equal footing with other countries in wheelchair basketball"

Rodney Holt,
Founder of BSF

It has been a great beginning of our collaboration with BSF. Supporting BSF in 3rd International Bali Para Games, we are glad to provide further assistance to BSF athletes across different programmes.

Follow our news page to know all the details and head over to BSF official website to change lives together with OctaFX!

OctaFX. You are always welcome.
dexR5aB.png