• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need advice on choosing broker

Indeed, that we should ask other traders. We would be able to know and differentiate each broker so we would be easy to find out which would be the most suitable for us. But I myself have my own trusted broker. Although I am a very much careful also.

Its good to invest our time and effort in real account in forex but make sure when we are trading in forex we are familiar with the strategy that we are using first. Because if not then what the use right? I do hope that all of us can be successful in forex trading and we can all be if we only know how to trade in the first place.

Yes, that meant that we have done demo trading before heading to real account. It's actually good if we can make focus first in demo and then real. While having the broker here will actually always offer demo accounts with no restriction of it's usage so, any strategy will fit and can be tested.

I think mayzus and the instaforex are two good forexbroker that are worth checking out. because most of the time the brokers like those are good for the trading. I am sure you know that some of the new brokers are not that trust worthy and that well either these days.

FBS also if you want, actually i trade in this 3 brokers, mayzus, instaforex, and also FBS, but actually there are a lot of brokers that you can choose outside, actually i want to add one more which is masterforex, because so far i saw many reviews about them and so far it is good and reliable for me.

for trader own sake, better if they are take little research before they decide in which brokers they will work with. being regulated is the first important consideration if traders choose safety. after that, trader can see other factor as consideration such as brokers popularity spread, bonus, order execution, etc.

We must choose a broker site that is regulated. In the long run we can all end up in profit if we just know how to trade. And also make sure you like that broker site deposit and withdrawal features if you going to invest on that particular broker site.

They are more Forex forums lately that are sponsored by brokers. So we have more options now than before. They want to make sure that they are also a good broker. We have to be very careful . But for now I am enjoying two brokers. That's more than enough for me.

Yes, and there are also new Forex forums but just new sponsored. But for sure that there are more that will emerge forums and that traders can have take advantage of their offers and that they can have more success and can easily achieve more capital. And also to be in the trading contests and become competitive.

there so many brokers offering trading with small deposits even as low as $1, i think you can start researching to find the best suit your need by reading review of every brokers in digitalcashpalace because it is already complete lists which you may compare brokers trough it

The only advice I can give to someone who is in need of a reliable broker is to make use of DCP broker review to also see where they are regulated. Mostly those regulated in the U.S.A has a strict rules and mostly are not welcoming hedging on the same account.

many brokers availabe for your need, many brokers offering its clients with cent account so traders can start trading using only small amount of money, if i may suggest there some good broker with cent account is instaforex, octafx, forexcent, roboforex and many others.. you can start research it which one suit your trading need

many brokers availabe for your need, many brokers offering its clients with cent account so traders can start trading using only small amount of money, if i may suggest there some good broker with cent account is instaforex, octafx, forexcent, roboforex and many others.. you can start research it which one suit your trading need

The cents account enabled broker are a good one because they will be giving a good chance of those of the people who will want to try there ability first with the cent account before invest hugely into the main accounts.

If we want to take some advice its good to make good income in forex. I'm really excited to see myself as a successful trader. I'm sure in two to three years time we all going to see ourselves earning good amount of money. I don't know if we can end up making good income in here or not. But I'm sure if I tried my best I have good chance of earning.

The best way to chose a good broker is first knowing that in which you really want from a broker. The most essential thing is if the said broker is regulated, secondly. Some people might be in need of a broker that pays fast and also have the PAMM account. For me a broker having those three things is a good broker.

I personally think that choosing the broker is not that easy. You have to make some good decisions before making the bad one and then make more choices and get some feedback from the others as that is a way to make some good choices to choose the broker. many people do that way and make money.

If you are looking for online brokers then check all the necessary things such as reviews, backgrounds, country laws and payment system. But if you are looking for local broker then you can confirm from other traders about their genuinity.

Running a search and review online would be a great way to list out credible brokers. Thereafter, you can decide to seive them off depending on your what you like and dislike about a broker.

Running a search and review online would be a great way to list out credible brokers. Thereafter, you can decide to seive them off depending on your what you like and dislike about a broker.

Yes. That is right. We can get most of the information regarding a particular broker at various forex forums. It will be easy to find every details about the brokers.

yes by choosing the advice of a good broker we can all earn good and change our life and lead a successful and peaceful life so the advice of broker is essential in the field of the forex trading and if we travel against of it then loss is ultimately occur as in case of forwarding