• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need advice on choosing broker

There are many good brokers out there who have good customer relationship. Presently I'm with masterforex and I think like their services. They even give you a no deposit bonus of $5 to start with.

Yes, I prefer also to choose regulated forex broker. Since they are have legal permission to run the business and of course, have standard minimum capital to make the business keep running. Have capability to pay traders client withdrawal even in high amount. Though less offering bonusses, I am not doubt to join regulated forex brokers.

If the broker is able to provide all the needs that the trader who wants to trade with it, the trader can choose that. There are many brokers that are on the internet right now and the traders can be able to choose the one that they like to trade with.

I will recommend regulated and trusted brokers. Those who had low spread low deposit offers and good execution of trades. After it you have to see the funds dealing of a broker. Do demo trading to be familiar with their system then real trading with low amount
Yes this is exactly what you need to do in choosing a good broker. Certain things to take note of are:
Low spread
Good execution
Low deposit
This is best for new traders.

For me if the spread is 3 pips or less its a good forex broker site. If Its has the processors that I use then I can invest and withdraw using that processor and if its a semi or regulated forex broker site and its has a cent or mini or lite account then I'm in.

My two major concern which I tend to give utmost concern to these days are the spread and execution time. Knowing fully well that most of the brokers which have these good records are as well nicely regulated. More so, if the broker doesn't have one of my favourite payment processors, that's not a problem as third party payment system can do or card withdrawal.

Broker selection is the important factor of forex trading. We should always choose a broker who always available,reliable and regulated. You are looking new broker with reliable with draw method then you can select 1LOTSTP . With this broker withdraw always easy and you can with draw your money with Liberty Reserve.

If we are looking for a forex broker site we need to make sure that we know what we need first. For example. I do need a forex broker site that has paypal or neteller or both. Or has PM or STP as my secondary deposit and withdrawal options. I also need a forex broker site that has a mini or lite account. And a forex broker site that is some how regulated.

If we are looking for a forex broker site we need to make sure that we know what we need first. For example. I do need a forex broker site that has paypal or neteller or both. Or has PM or STP as my secondary deposit and withdrawal options. I also need a forex broker site that has a mini or lite account. And a forex broker site that is some how regulated.
I know one and hope none will ban me. It is broker with whom I am trading for a year. It has Paypal, but I am not sure about Neteller, it has all STP, DMA, ECN, it has many types of accounts for different needs, cent accounts (i think it is what are looking for) - the same like demo but it is real with the minimum entry of 1 cent or something like that, I do not know for sure because I am trading on stp-dma type of account. And it is regulated by Cysec. NAS Broker - the name of the broker.

The broker that you will choose will decide the future of you in the field of the Forex. so you must research well before choosing the platform. following factors can help you.
1. Alexa of the broker
2. Authenticity
3, security
4. Mentor's advice.
5. zero negative review
6. Better support

When traders want to implement scalping approach, they need to join on brokers which provide ECN account. Traders has chance to make maximum profit when they are trade on ECN account. Since that account offering low spreads rate. And when traders has lack or minimum capital, they can join on brokers which provide mini or micro account.

Hello, I`m newbie on Forex, so I need advice. I was working on my country broker but it is hard to withdraw or deposit money to them, so now I`m looking for new broker which can accept Libert Reserve money, and minimum deposit can start from 20$. Please advice me, cant choose best program so I want to hear professional advice :)
When I was a new Forex trader then I was in very mental pressure. Because I was a chain loser. Then FreshForex free training service help me very much to earn money by Forex trading. I always try to follow my own trading strategy. I believe my learning process always help me to make consistent profit from the Forex trading.

The best is visiting forex related forums which provide information about brokers. There traders can read about many things. Regarding with account, minimum deposit, trading platform, etc. the best is choose to join brokers which it provide good services, and they are regulated also. Which it indicate that brokers has fund to make the business keep run sustainable.

I personally learn the Forex business by the FreshForex online free education. So I believe it's very helpful for the new Forex traders to know the Forex market principle. And also there are no minimum deposit. So small capital is not any problem. There are 45 trading currency trading pair. No commission for transaction and funding of account. So it's very easy to make money with this broker.

Low deposit brokers are good to trade with. Not everyone has the funds to trade the forex market with big investments. In the past, many brokers fixed their minimum deposit at 100 dollars, but now many brokers collect as little as 10 dollar like in my broker

If you are scalper,day trader, long and short term trading.
I recommend you join Liteforex, the really FAIR and never AGAINST us as traders. believe me.!!

I am very careful to choose a good trading broker. Because, I lost my capital many time by many scam broker. By huge analysis. Now I trading in FreshForex. Because, there is no commission for transaction and funding of money. So any time I can withdraw my big profit without any commission. I learn Forex business by their free online training service.
I don't see any reason why you need to put a link. Its a clear sign that you are promoting freshforex and not just post generic in here. I also joined so many forex broker site and one thing I'm sure. We are not safe. So as long you are making profit you cashout. Simple as that.

there are many good brokers available. personally, I choose to trade with regulated and popular brokers. they are able to give guarantee regarding with fund safety. if we are invest in high amount, they'll provide segregated account which make initial capital to be safe. fund will be returned though brokers going down or face bankrupcy.