• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Need advice on choosing broker

Always remember that brokers will give advise as per their business benefits, not just for your benefits. So before executing the advice taken from the brokers, you should review and think about it.

Always remember that brokers will give advise as per their business benefits, not just for your benefits. So before executing the advice taken from the brokers, you should review and think about it.

Yes of course, no Broker would please its investors and jeopardice the success of the, firm itself. Whatever they give as advice is not binding on the trader to keep or execute, he decides if it will be profitable to him or not.

If you will want to choose a broker I thing you should focus on the one with fast payment processing. There are many brokers now coming into forex trading cause forex trading is more lucrative and some have another inner intensions, like scamming.

If you will want to choose a broker I thing you should focus on the one with fast payment processing. There are many brokers now coming into forex trading cause forex trading is more lucrative and some have another inner intensions, like scamming.

Focusing more on fast payment is not a bad idea but there are still the not so good brokers that will pay you fast in the beginning just to attract more traders. I still maintain that a broker's record over time is the best way to get a credible one.

Focusing more on fast payment is not a bad idea but there are still the not so good brokers that will pay you fast in the beginning just to attract more traders. I still maintain that a broker's record over time is the best way to get a credible one.

You might be correct but to my own point of view, there is no way in which you will be able to get a broker which is 100% rightous. There must be some flaws somewhere. Okay, i think better, regulated one plus fast payment will be cool.

Well, choosing a broker(s) depends on what the particular trader wants. You might be more concerned about the broker's fast payment, another would however want that which offer more spread while you see another which will start considering how convenient the deposit and withdrawal will be as regards payment processors.

Different brokers have different offers and you can practice using their software before you commit to real money trading. You can compare the different brokers

There are many brokers online. For a start, you should choose one that is well known, trusted, have not had scammy reviews, and offer low spread. Low spread is important cause some brokers have high spread which makes scalping harder. Also, look for one that allow fast cash out cause some don't allow it and that could be a downfall as well. Also, try places like fbs, instaforex, etoro, zulu trade, rvd, and such as they're well known.

The way I see brokers these days and brokers ads make me wonder if it doesn't cost anything to establish one. Of course it does cost a lot considering getting regulated and the running cost as well. Online regimes will help make a good decision and hear what others have to say about any broker.

The way I see brokers these days and brokers ads make me wonder if it doesn't cost anything to establish one. Of course it does cost a lot considering getting regulated and the running cost as well. Online regimes will help make a good decision and hear what others have to say about any broker.

There are plenty of headaches in running a business. I mean hiring staff right and then you need all the support staff, financial staff and management staff and then operational staff. There are plenty of cost and fees for running a business. They do earn good from the world of traders though so that is why so many popping up all the time but I would not use new ones though.

Choosing a broker is one of the most important part of being a trader. It is only through this means that you can access the market and when you make a wrong decision, it hurts your entire trading career.In choosing a broker, you should first list out what you want for yourself. After this, you can now decide which brokers offer those things.

There are plenty of headaches in running a business. I mean hiring staff right and then you need all the support staff, financial staff and management staff and then operational staff. There are plenty of cost and fees for running a business. They do earn good from the world of traders though so that is why so many popping up all the time but I would not use new ones though.

It is always better to select a well established broker. However, still there is no guarantee that everything will run smoothly. A broker should be selected based on trading styles and personal needs. Not all broker, even if reputed, will suit every trader. Some traders look for tighter spreads while some look for quick withdrawals. Thus, a trader should list out priorities and then choose a broker who fits the bill.

If you can find a way to be active in many forex ptp forums you can browse a lot of forex broker sites threads and you can pick a site that you think is good to invest. I do recommend that we invest big money in forex trading once we know how to trade so try in demo account first if you try to trade.

It is always better to select a well established broker. However, still there is no guarantee that everything will run smoothly. A broker should be selected based on trading styles and personal needs. Not all broker, even if reputed, will suit every trader. Some traders look for tighter spreads while some look for quick withdrawals. Thus, a trader should list out priorities and then choose a broker who fits the bill.

Yes, that is why the idea of choosing a broker should be based a lot on the individual trader's need. Having considered the most important parameters and found out that there is one that suits the name; a credible broker, the next thing is to consider what you want as an individual ready to trade.

Many question regarding with how to choose a good broker. Well, traders can get the answer if they are spend the time to read review about the brokers. There are tons of article too which specifically explain about how to choose a good broker. Anyway, good brokers usually regulated, popular, and many traders has been satisfied with brokers services.

I think there are many Forex brokers available online to trade. Some offer huge leverage and sefety auto trading options like FBS. But it is not wise to go with huge leverage option as it hi highly risky too. Many brokers like E-Toro provides followup trading and also micro trading with minimal lose option if happens. It is not bad to try the fate there. But it is your choice to bet your money there where you are able to understand the trading procedure completely to take advantage of it. Most preferably FBS can help you little to gain some profit in the beginning phase.

Before choose a forex broker, traders need to read review which give information regarding with advantage and disadvantage. Some brokers not allowing traders to conduct hedging or scalping. And if traders trade with such method, surely they cannot join the brokers which not allowing them to conduct scalping and hedging.

Before choose a forex broker, traders need to read review which give information regarding with advantage and disadvantage. Some brokers not allowing traders to conduct hedging or scalping. And if traders trade with such method, surely they cannot join the brokers which not allowing them to conduct scalping and hedging.

Market makers do that. They close doors for traders who make profit because traders win is their loss. But NDD brokers wold not do such thing as traders loss would not affect their earning. One should be aware about choosing market makers as their brokers.

Sometimes, it is also wise for the trader to try out the broker himself with some little deposit to see how fast their orders are executed. This is particularly necessary when the trader is a scalpers though not limited to them alone. Choosing a good broker is as important as making money in Forex.

I will recommend regulated and trusted brokers. Those who had low spread low deposit offers and good execution of trades. After it you have to see the funds dealing of a broker. Do demo trading to be familiar with their system then real trading with low amount