• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

My forex journey

I'm now in dilemma if I want to expand more and invest in exness right now or just add more funds in ironfx. My main goal is to have at least 1,000 dollars trading capital in ironfx. But right now I only have 200 dollars. So if I'm going to add the 100 dollars in ironfx some how its going to be more stable than investing in exness.

Nice to know your story! Yes, there have so many part time Forex traders in Forex industry! I also started my trading career as a part time Forex trader but right now I am using this popular money earning opportunity as a full time Forex trader! Since, I get here enough financial freedom so I don’t need to involve with others profession!

I have joined forex market referral my best friend. I have learned forex term by using babypips school and avafx online trading center. Then open demo account and practices 6 month then I have opened real account and today I am doing part time trading. I am happy with forex trading here I am earning daily.

Glad to know your story! Yes, I have also overcome my struggling period already but till now I am learning and updating my trading skill! But I have no specific daily trading target as like you! I just wait for good opportunity of trading! And when I get a good space in order to my trading system then I use it!

I don't know about the OP but if I was happy with my forex income then I would definitely have traded full time. But alas I am not good enough to become a full time trader.

Forex trading business is the pure definition of business! Gambling is another thing, there is no need skill! But in trading, you need a decent trading skill for performing well!

The 1st portion of my trading journey was quite challenging! Since, I didn’t have any trainer! But now I am enjoying my trading because of my hard working sessions on demo.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

emotions and greed very common and i think there is no one who never done the same mistake particularly when a newcomer.

protecting your capital is very important, it focuses on money management and risk management, its most important issue to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

if we cant take losses as a regular part it will be a great problem , because loss is a thing that we the traders of course have to face because its a very common thing .

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.