• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

My forex journey

Forex journey shouldn't be mixed with emotions. A lot of commitment and focus has to come into play if the trader really wants to be successful as a Forex trader. It requires your attention and professional approach to it and not just a business you can work over anytime.

I personally started my jorney in forex trading market long time ago and now I think am almost done with getting the best since I do make huge profit

My trading journey start around 3 years ago and face many difficulties and frustration period. Especially when I am suffering many margin call at initial phase. However, things getting easier when I am start to use price action strategy and it force me to learn the market attitudes. I have a clue regarding with how to analyze the market in proper way.

My forex journey started 3 years ago . Iu was totally blind about this business can not imagine one day I will work good here. With my patience and hard working now I am able to make good profit every month.

I start to know forex trading from forum. I am active as forum poster and found a section which named with forex. I am curious and then, found that it interesting. I am start to search more info and then, found that forex business profitable. Moreover, not require high amount of capital to make deposit. Thus, it make me to decide join forex business and active till today.

this is good story and very simple journey and i am very happy to see somebody here making profits from this difficult business because my story with this business start from big loss i loosed 5000$ in my real account but now i am making small profits but continue in making profits is better than making hyge profits and loss them with just one day

similar is mind but my own was a bit tough because when I first started in this business I have no other knowledge than to do luck trading which I placed an order without any prediction this do resulted me in loss ,but as time proceed by I think I get what I want through mentor renting thou he charge higher

I try to really put myself in the shoes of those who started trading long time ago when there were no better and cost effective means of learning like the use of the Demo account and I feel they must have had the bad end of Forex. They may have had it rough learning because it seems easier yo start up now.

I think it will be difficult if you don't have experience and you can't really visualize those experience or their situation when trading. All we can have is our own experience that we may relate to them in some ways and also that it will never be easy to reach the top.

My forex trading jorney did not start today but long time ago when i was searching all over the internet on how to earn a dim or cent online but I finanlly come acrose and i was doing very good after obtaining that skills that could make me succeed and now am a good trader

My forex trading jorney did not start today but long time ago when i was searching all over the internet on how to earn a dim or cent online but I finanlly come acrose and i was doing very good after obtaining that skills that could make me succeed and now am a good trader

the same thing with me in forex trading my jorney did not start today as well I think I have started forex trading long ago but the problem I use to have then is lack of skills to even win a single trade
this prompt me to extend my learning which is favourable now, and am doing perfect with forex even if I do loss once in while I take it as learning

In Forex, everyone always has a story to tell. The business gives everyone its good and bad side and no one would ever claim having it smooth from word go. There are increased tendency that any trader has some rough moment at some point in their trading career but the most important thing is that they were able to learn from it.

There are many ways to learn forex trading these days. They include:
Brokers educational materials
youtube forex training videos
forex forums and many more

Surely not good at initial phase. Market give me so much trouble which make me to keep losing. However, that is the best part. Since losses teach me something valuable about trading rules and even adding my knowledge regarding with market situation. With such bad experience, give me clue how to handle the trades and make the risk remain minimize.

My forex journey started many years ago. I almost give up forex trading when I loss my first 1,000 dollars investments. In fact I told myself that forex trading is not for me. But now I'm really happy that some how I end up making some money and some how I started to build my trading career also.

Understanding of Forex is very necessary to make good progress in Forex. Without good knowledge it is hard to get good results in Forex trading. Learning is very necessary for trader to make good progress in Forex.

Understanding of Forex is very necessary to make good progress in Forex. Without good knowledge it is hard to get good results in Forex trading. Learning is very necessary for trader to make good progress in Forex.
yeah. all trader talk that. know more about market. we will earn more money. special fundamental analysis. it will help us

Guys this thread is about our journey in forex trading. So we must discuss more about our trading history in here. It does not matter if we don't have knowledge or become a successful trader what matters is that we share our trading history in this thread.

I had some rough times a couple of weeks ago. I had a winning trade which I have already gained 30 pips and all of a sudden, starting losing it because of the trend movement. Well, I was hit more simply because I'm one of those who pay less attention to SL.