• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

My forex journey

I have joined forex market referral my best friend. I have learned forex term by using babypips school and avafx online trading center. Then open demo account and practices 6 month then I have opened real account and today I am doing part time trading. I am happy with forex trading here I am earning daily.

Most important thing is how big the risk was. You wrote about crises and here the question is how much would You lose at this worst case. Seeing such big gain makes me think that your risk is too high (maybe I'm wrong). Calculate your risk, because profit saying not much.

My forex journey start 2 years ago when I first time read about forex. I search different webs to get knowledge about forex trading. Forex class room101 and baby pips helped me in this contest. I apply for demo account to do practice of trading. This thing is valuable to know forex . Now I step forward toward real trading .It is giving me some regular profit on monthly basis.

I am old enough to trade forex and I joined at the beginning of trading forex, I still do the trade just by relying on luck that I have, but I never get any benefits from the trade that I do, after I realized that forex trading is a business that requires a good knowledge to be able to turn a profit, and at that moment I began to learn a lot from some forex forums and I was applying what I've learned with practice with a demo trading, and at this point I was already earning pretty good from forex trading, although the income I get is still quite low

I have joined forex market referral my best friend. I have learned forex term by using babypips school and avafx online trading center. Then open demo account and practices 6 month then I have opened real account and today I am doing part time trading. I am happy with forex trading here I am earning daily.

How's your live trading experience been doing so far? I also started with a friend. He was way more experienced than I was though, so I had the privilege of learning a lot of things from him.

How's your live trading experience been doing so far? I also started with a friend. He was way more experienced than I was though, so I had the privilege of learning a lot of things from him.

we should be able to take advantage of the knowledge that we get well from a friend who teaches us forex trading, but we also have to try to find other sources of knowledge so that we can have a broader knowledge of forex again and we can also improve our trade with good

we should be able to take advantage of the knowledge that we get well from a friend who teaches us forex trading, but we also have to try to find other sources of knowledge so that we can have a broader knowledge of forex again and we can also improve our trade with good

I agree with you, but I think it's still advantageous that you have an actual person with trading experience to guide you while you're doing trades.

You mean having one on one tutor that will be expensive if you ask me. And yet, even we do it in online tutor it will still costly. If you are not that hardworking to learn from yourself or self study then, you have this choice or if you are really eager to have Forex business and can afford those things and intend to invest huge money.

You mean having one on one tutor that will be expensive if you ask me. And yet, even we do it in online tutor it will still costly. If you are not that hardworking to learn from yourself or self study then, you have this choice or if you are really eager to have Forex business and can afford those things and intend to invest huge money.

Having an experienced friend who'll do it for free wont be costly though. :p I do agree with you, everyone has what it takes to be a good forex trader, some people just dont commit time and effort in to learning the proper methods.

Yes, that's fortunate for you if you have a friend who are generous and patient enough to teach you. :p Still, I would say that we will have spend more time on our own trading not really much when starting or learning it for the first time. For sure, that in the future you will somehow help him as well.

Sure, that is simply the best way to start, you take Forex gradually, learning from the scratch, not treating anyone as unimportant and taking time to study each one in details before moving on to the next level and I bet you, at the end of the day, you will emerge victorious.

if you already find trading system that can really benefit you on your trading activity than you must use it on your live trading and keep develop it to be able make profit in any markets situation, traders have different style and character of trading so some system that wotk on one trader not always work for other traders

My forex journey is so simple. I have started at loss and I have no more will to continue trading. Its only one forex forum that help me bounce back. Since I don't want to invest anymore. I just post in forums and use the funds to trade and I'm happy to say that some how I end up making one good income one after another.

that is good, you already walk in the right way of learning forex knowledge, babypips is a good site for learning forex from basics till advance plus you attended some forex lesson from avatrade you will lead easily to understanding forex market, just keep continue studying and do not let profit make you lazy to continue study

Because of my uncle, I got interest at forex trading. I used to see uncle sitting in front of monitor and looking at the numbers which was continuously changing. From there I started learning forex trading. And still now I love to experiment with it.

my forex journey is very successful and enjoyable and i have earned many rupees from it and he has totally change my life style before it me was poor and weak person in the society but by joining it he has change my life style and now i am very happy

If any person understands and gives full dedication and concentration towards forex trading, then definitely his o her life changes. I am earning quite good and can give my time to my family.

If any person understands and gives full dedication and concentration towards forex trading, then definitely his o her life changes. I am earning quite good and can give my time to my family.

Yes, Forex needs a lot of concentration especially in that early stage of it. It is not like some businesses which you can easily manouvre and do it the way it pleases you and still get a desired result. Once you have gotten a fair knowledge of it, then you cam easily allocate little time of your daily activities to it.

Every body in forex has a story to tell about his or her forex journey and the problem along the way. Me,I have to hide in my room to learn how to trade. I will use my ear phone when I am listening to youtube videos so that my patents will not know that I am learning to trade. I do this because they hate it too much.

Journal can help us alot to make good decission its just like our record we also need to document everything we do into the journal since they say pass even do repeat itself then we get something good from here