• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am following their TOS carefully. can you provide me the link of their TOS said that even registered exchanger or money changers cannot do exchanging? As for me you can carefully to check my previous post, it already put the content of TOS said that as long as your Exchangers is accepted by Skrill , you can use it for exchanging.
You mean this one?
money exchange or remittance businesses, including but not limited to bureaux de change, currency exchanges and purchase of travel money
I think its depends on how you interpret it. It does not say you are allowed to use exchanger sites to exchange to another payments processor. For example. Money exchange or remittance can be done by withdrawing your funds to your bank as you can get your money in your local currency.

For example I have US dollars in my skrill account and when I withdraw it to my bank I receive it already in peso. The exchange and remittance is allowed and so on. So in short from your funds in your skrill to cash exchange. But it does not say you are allowed to exchange your skrill funds to other processors.

Thank you decub and budado,that's what I am talking about,what sindarin quoted,he did not read it properly and assimilate it. I will keep telling you that skrill doesn't support any form of exchange,check the thread of skrill in GT and see what mod sinip said about skrill.

I really want to lift suspension in my skrill account. I can still see that my account is suspended until now. But I don't know what to do to make my account active again. The last time we have talk with the support is that I need to go to court or something like than in order to lift suspension of my account.

If it's about the court thing, I think what they are talking about is for you to swear an affidavit. That is a legal document and what I'm sure is that they just want to have a document to get hold of for the mean time.

But the problem is that its in UK. I'm from the Philippines. So I need to go their just to clear my name? lols. The main reason why I did not call and I ask them to call me instead in which they decline is because I don't want to spend money for things they are accusing me. I ask them to show me evidence of my violations they don't give me any.

I doubt all these things you are talking about,though I have never used skrill before but to me,I feel it doesn't make any sense for them to require someone to come to there place just to clarify some issues,I don't think you are saying the right thing here. They ought to know that other people from other countries would make use of this payment processor.

After 2 years used Skrill, I can say it's a good payment processor, cannot compare with Paypal but in some points, it could be better and you guys should use it if you plan to bet or play poker in the future.

Yes,you are right,it is a good payment processor and it is mostly used in sport book markers. You are fortunate that it been supported in your country. In my country it is not,even if it is supported,I will not make use of it simply because of 2 reasons. Reason number one,I don't like playing gamble any longer and reason number two is because it is regulated. I dislike regulated payment processors,they always block my account for unreasonable reason.

Its really good to use skrill. In fact even though I am suspended in skrill I keep on finding ways to make my account active again. Although the support does not reply to me anymore. I am hoping to open a new account and hope that they will going to communicate to me again.

You said they blocked your former account and you are planning to open another one,don't you feel that what happened to your first account might happen to the new one that you want to open? Anyway,since you like it,you can go ahead and open another one.

After 2 years used Skrill, I can say it's a good payment processor, cannot compare with Paypal but in some points, it could be better and you guys should use it if you plan to bet or play poker in the future.
Me less than one year but already love it too. Verification will make our account better compared to unverified here. I think paypal and Skrill are different and their base is not same. Both are regulated but I think Skrill has the same thing which paypal has which is strictness.

Yes,you are right,it is a good payment processor and it is mostly used in sport book markers. You are fortunate that it been supported in your country. In my country it is not,even if it is supported,I will not make use of it simply because of 2 reasons. Reason number one,I don't like playing gamble any longer and reason number two is because it is regulated. I dislike regulated payment processors,they always block my account for unreasonable reason.

I rarely hear about block cases with Skrill (Paypal has a lot). I think you shouldn't think so, no payment processor block your account without noticing a reason. I am using both PP and Skrill and my two account works normally in 2 years (mostly I use them to receive money, but sometimes to send to my friend or to exchange for local money, ...)

Communicating with them @budado can be done not only from their Support Tickets. If they have other ways of communication,you can use it, like Toll Free lines, or Online Chat etc. And opening another Account should not be from same IP cause all payment processors are IP sensitive.

I rarely hear about block cases with Skrill (Paypal has a lot). I think you shouldn't think so, no payment processor block your account without noticing a reason. I am using both PP and Skrill and my two account works normally in 2 years (mostly I use them to receive money, but sometimes to send to my friend or to exchange for local money, ...)
Why won't I think so? After when payza and STP has blocked my account for no reason,they just told me that my account is been used for illegal activity. How is that possible. I am sure that skrill will be like payza,paypal or STP in terms of blocking accounts and strictness. Honestly,if this payment processor is supported in my country,I will not bother to use it.

Have you ever contacted the support to ask for your suddenly block case? Please ask why your company didn't give me a reason about it.
I never said that skrill blocked my account,I was only comparing it to the other regulated payment processors. I can remember when I used a proxy to open a skrill account,my account did not stay up for 24 hours before it was blocked. There IP detector is very sharp.

does your country accepted by skrill? If not then i think that is the problem, like i said before this payment processor is regulated payment processor by FCA and of course this one is strict for someone who want to playing with fire. Some even said they have problem while the other said are not.

It is not supported in my country,I was just a rookie online that period that I opened the account. I never knew it was not supported in my country,I just went ahead and open an account with a proxy. Now that I am a veteran online,I will not even try such act again. It is always better to abide by the rules or TOS of a payment processor.

Normally if it is supported in your country and you're not a money maker, just a normal client with only a couple transactions a month would keep your account live forever. I am a normal client and never buy/sell e-money, just using Skrill/Paypal for receiving payment and buy some small stuff (rarely). So my account lasts over 3 years with no big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.