• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

MoneyBookers - moneybookers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Withdrawing from the bank is actually depend on the country and also the rate is different, and based on my own opinion the rate for withdrawal is bigger rather than internal transfer where we can do exchange by ourselves.

skrill or moneybookers is one of my favorite payment processor ever
they really easy to use, fast and absolutely secure
i never experienced any problems using them along with my trading activity, they simply the best

skrill or moneybookers is one of my favorite payment processor ever
they really easy to use, fast and absolutely secure
i never experienced any problems using them along with my trading activity, they simply the best
Fast that is true, secure that is true also. Problems? that is exist but not for all traders or users that still use them. everything with this one is okay, i can say they only need more time to get more recognization.

I'm just wondering who is using neteller? Especially in withdrawals bank wire in here? Its seems others say that neteller is much better to use than skrill in term of fees. But for me if I still do have skrill I still going to prefer to use skrill in my online transactions.

Withdrawing from the bank is actually depend on the country and also the rate is different, and based on my own opinion the rate for withdrawal is bigger rather than internal transfer where we can do exchange by ourselves.
I wish to know if moneybookers really support exchange even though it's not accepted here. I do hear people say in forums of how strict they are and I wonderful a payment processor with such strictness being able to allow external exchange.

I wish to know if moneybookers really support exchange even though it's not accepted here. I do hear people say in forums of how strict they are and I wonderful a payment processor with such strictness being able to allow external exchange.
I think i can't answer that exchange thingy of yours since we come from different country. But about how strict is Skrill? then it is true that Skrill is strict and to certain extent it could be even more than Paypal and banned people without any good logical reason.

I'm just wondering if theirs any one who live in the Philippines in here who can still withdraw bank wire in US dollars. I check and I notice its only in Euro but not in US dollars. I'm just wondering why or I just misinterpret what I read.

What people say in forums are correct,skrill does not support any form of exchange,it is just like paypal,I guess it is against there TOS,I even saw mod sinip of GT confirmed in in a thread of skrill recently. So it is always good to abide by the rules or TOS of a payment processor.

Don't bother to use skrill if you have plans to make an exchange. Theirs a big chance that they going to suspend your account like paypal do when they caught its members. I do advice that if you really want to exchange do it in personal level and don't use exchanger sites.

That's very correct,if someone want to make an exchange with Skrill,the person should do it personally,I mean member to member,they should not use skrill for an exchange site. Well,skrill is not supported in my country and I am still patiently waiting for them to extend there services to my country.

I don't know if its wise. But since I chance address. I'm thinking of opening a new account in here. My previous account is suspended. I don't know if they going to accept my new account or suspended my new account again. But right now I'm no hurry to get my account verified.

That is possible to do exchanging as long as your exchangers are approved by Skrill. It seems they want to be strict in this case.
You may only accept payments for certain categories of business after approval from us in our sole discretion. Such business categories include but are not limited to:

• money exchange or remittance businesses, including but not limited to bureaux de change, currency exchanges and purchase of travel money

I don't know if its wise. But since I chance address. I'm thinking of opening a new account in here. My previous account is suspended. I don't know if they going to accept my new account or suspended my new account again. But right now I'm no hurry to get my account verified.
In my own opinion, nothing stops you from doing so since you changed address. And for the fact that your former one was suspended, then you might not want to use the same email address you used previously because your email may have been blacklisted already.

@Decub acceptance of Exchangers will be done when they have or list them at their website but meanwhile checkout their TOS, if the stated the acceptance of Exchangers, then they do accept them, people in Forums will talk what the feel about it, like you said that you heard such but their website will list their dos and don'ts.

Then @budado you will still have to reread it again but as for me i prefer Euro to Dollar though Dollar is more common to Euro. And depending on the Document you are using to verify, I think that you should have a different thing all together from IP to your names, email, address and stick to that in having a New Account.

But if they find out about that you exchange, your balanced to the unregistered exchangers, then they have right to terminate your account,and complaining would be useless thing to do.

In my own opinion, nothing stops you from doing so since you changed address. And for the fact that your former one was suspended, then you might not want to use the same email address you used previously because your email may have been blacklisted already.
Even though I chance address my main problem is my name. I use authentic documents when I join the site. So right now my main problem and concern is how to open a new account without going to experience some problem again.

Two people can bear the same name but where the problem is is that you won't get verified because there is no way to. But if it's about opening and operating the account, yes you will. But then, since their verification is manual, nothing as well stops you from getting verified if you won't upload document or must you upload before you get verified?

But if they find out about that you exchange, your balanced to the unregistered exchangers, then they have right to terminate your account,and complaining would be useless thing to do.
Skrill doesn't support any form of exchange,it is against there TOS just like paypal. Even if an exchanger is registered,he/she can't still exchange skrill funds,it is better to abide with there TOS than to violate it and accounts gets limited.

That will be a dam problem to most Online users because we are used to Exchangers when we want to change the currency to another. That is it, abiding the rules in any Online Business is very important because they can limit any Account at will because they don't know who is who

Skrill doesn't support any form of exchange,it is against there TOS just like paypal. Even if an exchanger is registered,he/she can't still exchange skrill funds,it is better to abide with there TOS than to violate it and accounts gets limited.
I am following their TOS carefully. can you provide me the link of their TOS said that even registered exchanger or money changers cannot do exchanging? As for me you can carefully to check my previous post, it already put the content of TOS said that as long as your Exchangers is accepted by Skrill , you can use it for exchanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.