• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mistakes builds the pillar of success

I find that it is excellent option to keep record of your deals and also your mistakes. In this way you will be able to remind yourself from time to time what you have done good and what you need always to avoid

Mistake is like experience to me. Whe I got into forex trading I knew that there would be losses at some point and I was prepared. I made sone decision and some turned out good while others were a total failure. From this mistakes I came up with better strategies and that is how I got this far. If you are new at this I want you to know that loosing is also what forex trading entails. The quick learners have fewer chances of making loses.

In forex trading business many traders, many traders faces loss. Though facing such losses are a part of our forex journey, but not every trader can take such losses positively. Many traders becomes impatient and emotional while trading and that will really hurt the trader's performances even more.

When a trader will face such losses, the traders approach should be to learn from their losses, and should take such losses as a lesson to learn from, and when a trader will learn in this way, that will surely give the trader's the skills with which they can trade better and make profits better and such skills will help to make them a successful trader to.

That's why i feel that in forex business,. this phrases suits completely that the failure builds the pillar of trader's success.
That’s true. There is no one perfect in this world. Everybody makes mistake. But trader should learn from that mistake and never repeat it again.

I completely agree with you. If you can make your mistakes into the way of learning, you can not make those mistakes again. And you can easily make yourself successful.

Mistakes are stepping stone towards success. As a trader to fail in trades will be issue which needs to be faced with right intention. Learn from the mistake and move one. Remember mistake is not an end but definately more presised and great beginning.

Mistakes are like those lessons that teach us a lot at times. Traders who learn from their mistakes and do not get motivated because of them, definitely become better traders than those who feel demotivated because of losing.

Mistakes can be useful if we learn from it. Every mistake has some lesson to learn. Unfortunately most traders do not learn from mistakes. Again and again they make same mistakes.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

It is normal to have a mistake in trading, but if you are afraid of this mistake, you will never learn anything. Must Learn from Mistake. Many traders lose out on the market after making a loss but they never think positively. So every trader should learn from Mistake. Because it is a part of successful trading.

Two things I have learned. One is do not take revenge trading. After a loss trade, to open many trades to recover it quickly. Second is not waiting enough to set up to come. It means sometimes I open trade to early in fear of losing an opportunity.

We can't put stop loss just by percentage. Stop loss should be based on your strategy and where the next support and resistance level is. You also need to consider your take profit and what is the possibility of hitting the take profit.

We can't put stop loss just by percentage. Stop loss should be based on your strategy and where the next support and resistance level is. You also need to consider your take profit and what is the possibility of hitting the take profit.
Stop loss is important for short term traders. But the real problem is where to place the stop loss. Many people place stop loss by counting pips. But to place stop loss, knowledge of support and resistance is very important.

When a trader commits mistake and suffer a loss, he never wants to commit that mistake again and this is how the basement is bolstered.