• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mistakes builds the pillar of success

A trader who makes a mistake and was able to learn from that mistake will likely perform better in that particular aspect next time he tries. That he failed the first time doesn't mean he is a failed fool after all, a man fails so that he can rise again. Where mistakes hurts most is if you can't learn from it, thereby commiting it over and again.

One of the biggest mistakes of forex trading is the misuse leverage or trading on margin. One of the most famous sins that forex traders do is ordering too much leverage. Trading too much leverage musnt be when you have a little balance, thinking that you will make a big amount. If the price tends against your position by just a small pips, it will result in big losses. Generally, a trader will excute the trade for a small loss. That lesson i have learned from my mistakes.

Yes you are right every one will not aware about any thing so you will not done a job 100% accurate at first time with out any mistake

Actually, when i was introduced to forex trading, i used to think that is very easy. When i got involved then i understood the main factor of this trading. then i decided to learn first. And today i am enjoy the benefits of forex trading.

Every thing has a time so at the time you will not involve with any thing you will not well aware about the thing. if you want to learn any thing at first you have to go to the depth of the matter

I think its called learning from experiences. The mistakes we make can be just due to market going nuts. I mean it doesn't signify that we're horrible traders. Sine the nature of forex is so unpredictable, it doesn't mean that we will have total control over it. So, we're not at fault all the time, so long as we can gain profit in most of our trades. Even the best will not know how the trend will move for the next hour. The trend does not care about the traders at all. They have their own minds right. We don't make mistakes but rather the market cause us to make mistakes.

Mistake make me loss money and if I get MC I will going to end up making one bad trade one after another. I'm so focus now on learning that in the long run I can end up making one good income in here one after another. I'm so interested to see myself becoming a good trader some day.

Mistakes can be very discouraging up to the point we wish it never happened but the fact is, it is something we hardly run away from. I see it as a veritable tool for learning and unless we are able to learn from it, we never might learn in any better way.

Too much mistake is a sign that the trader does not know how to trade and instead of wasting his or her money in the live account, he or she should go back to the demo account and start learning from there again. You must not be making too much mistakes because you want to learn from your mistakes.

Our mistakes are, of course, painful and unpleasant, but on the other hand - they bring wisdom and experience, if you only do not get stuck. Only those do never mistake, who do not do anything!

I take mistakes positively. I learned a lot from it and they are important for a trader's development. I developed many rules from my mistakes and sometimes those rules make me loose few profitable trades but I am ok with it. Otherwise I would loose more in the long run.

Yes, the mistake is the pillar of success. But if you do same mistake again and again, you could not touch the movement of success at all. In my trading career, I did huge loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management. that’s why, now I am trying how to manage risk .

I always say that mistakes are the best teacher out there. What your own mistakes can teach you, no other forex learning source can teach you those.

Yes, it is! But you need to work with your live trading mistakes so seriously! It’s very critical to find out own trading mistakes! My main problem was, using so many trading pairs in the beginning sessions! As a new trader, I was unable to focus on my entry quality!

I believe this motto. When I was a new Forex trader then I was a full package of live trading mistakes! But now I am not because of my determination and my dedication level! By the way, till now I am learning and improving myself.

Learning from the past errors is basic for advancement in trading. Unprecedented traders keep a journal and a great part of the time outline it to perceive what fouls up they have done. By then they attempt not no present near bungles endlessly. I additionally keep a journal for my trading

You will surely make some mistakes during your trading career as almost all traders do. But if your are smart enough then you will not repeat the same mistake again as it will cause serious damage which will become difficult to overcome. !

I think mistake is a common phenomena on the Forex market but you are supposed not to reoeat the miatakes again and learn a lesson from every mistake you make. Writing trading diary is a good habit for the learning purposes. Do you have your own trading diary?

There is no shame in failure. There is shame when you do not learn from your mistakes. Mistakes and failures are the building blocks of a successful empire. I hope you learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them again.

There is no shame in failure. There is shame when you do not learn from your mistakes. Mistakes and failures are the building blocks of a successful empire. I hope you learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them again.

You are absolutely right; and it’s very normal that new traders start their trading with a huge lose. But they need to focus on only learning thus they can overcome this kind of critical situations.