• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mistakes builds the pillar of success

Mistakes is the salt of life. Without mistakes we will not learn anything from this life. And mistakes in business means losses. Small losses, i think, necessary to learn from your fault and not to fall in the hole again. But i think big losses, like 100 0$, destroying you and making you even hate to continue with that business. I know indian friend who lost 1000$ in betting, guess what, he give up the whole earning tools in the the net and turn to school study.

Mistakes is the salt of life. Without mistakes we will not learn anything from this life. And mistakes in business means losses. Small losses, i think, necessary to learn from your fault and not to fall in the hole again. But i think big losses, like 100 0$, destroying you and making you even hate to continue with that business. I know indian friend who lost 1000$ in betting, guess what, he give up the whole earning tools in the the net and turn to school study.

That is a great example. Mistake is salt of life. But if your life is too salty, then it gets worse. So everything in your life should be balanced. Then only your every step will be perfect.

I think you might be right. We learn a lot from failure and we should give failure a pat on the back and hang it up on the wall since its from there that we will never make those mistakes again. I read this from a successful businessman who say that when the company employees make failings, they give them a pat on the back and hang it up on the wall since that will help them seek better solutions and to never repeat failures ever again. Also, you should learn from demo failure so you don't lose money in a real account but its from failure that they will learn how to make profitable trades.

I think you might be right. We learn a lot from failure and we should give failure a pat on the back and hang it up on the wall since its from there that we will never make those mistakes again. I read this from a successful businessman who say that when the company employees make failings, they give them a pat on the back and hang it up on the wall since that will help them seek better solutions and to never repeat failures ever again. Also, you should learn from demo failure so you don't lose money in a real account but its from failure that they will learn how to make profitable trades.

Yes. I agree with that. We should practice alot at demo account. So that if we make mistakes, we can learn from it. And we can find the alternate way of it.

The reason for loss in forex trading is majorly indiscipline, impatience and greed. All this are psychological influences which a trader must not allow. A trader must stick to the rules of their system and not let psychological influences distract them.

That is a great example. Mistake is salt of life. But if your life is too salty, then it gets worse. So everything in your life should be balanced. Then only your every step will be perfect.

Exactly, but making one and the same mistakes over and again really hurts and pisses one off. Just as the Bible says, shall we remain in sin that grace may abound? Each single mistake we make should not lead us to such mistake again.

It is true that mistakes is what builds us from the life hardships. I don't think that there are more good people to be found these days as well. if we are to be making some bad choices with the life then we are going to be learning there for the time being, it makes no sense to keep on making the wrong mistakes.

You're right to some extent not completely. If the loss is such that your account is wiped out, you know that is not a good position to be but if you still have money in your account, you can learn from your mistake and continue with your trading.

Actually, it is very easy to say that learn from your mistake. But most of the time it becomes very difficult to know and realize our place of mistake. So we should leap always after planning.

Actually, it is very easy to say that learn from your mistake. But most of the time it becomes very difficult to know and realize our place of mistake. So we should leap always after planning.

Yes though but that depends a lot on the individual. Some are known not to be moved by even that which happened to them in their very eyes no matter how much it hurts but it is only for some few people. I wonder how someone who couldn't learn from his own mistakes could learn again.

Yes though but that depends a lot on the individual. Some are known not to be moved by even that which happened to them in their very eyes no matter how much it hurts but it is only for some few people. I wonder how someone who couldn't learn from his own mistakes could learn again.

Yes, I agree that. There are many people who never learns from their mistakes. Because they never tried to realize their mistakes. And they realize when get hurt very badly.

like for example you will see some who are even mistaken and when they are doing those mistakes they will still believe that they are doing the right thing. It has to do with the individual they way they see things some will loss and on the next day trade in that same way that must have made them loss.

like for example you will see some who are even mistaken and when they are doing those mistakes they will still believe that they are doing the right thing. It has to do with the individual they way they see things some will loss and on the next day trade in that same way that must have made them loss.

Good point, I know a lot of them and I got them as friends. They are so full of themselves that they would rather make mistakes and face the consequences than agree to an express advice. They see they are opening a position with an unclear analysis and knowing the consequences, yet they will claim the market will turn to their favour.

Yes, I know that there are such people also. Those people make mistakes but they think that they are doing right thing. They face loss all the time but still believe that they are very intelligent person.

You learn as you make more mistakes and that is one more way we can make some of the good earning there. I guess over a period of time. and that said, it would be possible to understand that there are some of the people are going to reach the success there as well.

You learn as you make more mistakes and that is one more way we can make some of the good earning there. I guess over a period of time. and that said, it would be possible to understand that there are some of the people are going to reach the success there as well.

Some people gets feedup when they makes some mistake that are discouraging and that's the truth but butter and besides not all traders will be able to learn from the mistakes some that trade as gamblers are doing the mistakes but yet they keep it up.

Not all type of mistake but the onece which we are willing to learn from it.
If we can take step and learn from our mistake I guess the output is always profit here and that is what do bring to good profit

- - - Updated - - -

Not all type of mistake but the onece which we are willing to learn from it.
If we can take step and learn from our mistake I guess the output is always profit here and that is what do bring to good profit

I think that more important thing than learning from mistakes is to realizing the mistakes. If you are not capable of realizing your mistakes then how can you correct it.?

Some people gets feedup when they makes some mistake that are discouraging and that's the truth but butter and besides not all traders will be able to learn from the mistakes some that trade as gamblers are doing the mistakes but yet they keep it up.
Yes, there are people that can get very sentimental and react sharply to failures and mistakes. It weighs them down a lot that they can't even concentrate on ways of improving and making amends from those mistakes but I don't think those people should even bother coming into Forex.

Yes, being sentimental and impatient is the best way to make mistakes. And there are few mistakes which can make you cry. And that time you have nothing to do accept realizing your mistakes.