• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

Its good to use liteforex as an alternative forex broker site. But I really don't know if its good to use to trade. I do hope I can make big income in here. I'm sure we all be making some good income in here without any worries. So lets just sustain and maintain our account in here.

can we get money form forex market surely ! i see soem friend of me lose or win ! this can be good channel investment but someone may be not good trader? .

now try to get big profit in next week guys . forex market will give us in short time. i hope next moth i can get the ipad Air.

I do believe that liteforex is good to invest but I'm still afraid to invest more than 500 dollars in here. For me 100 dollars is good amount to invest in here only. I do believe I can really become a big trader in here. Once I have good earnings.

I do believe that liteforex is good to invest but I'm still afraid to invest more than 500 dollars in here. For me 100 dollars is good amount to invest in here only. I do believe I can really become a big trader in here. Once I have good earnings.

what are you afraid ? i have 1000$ in this broker. any friend of me who have 2k-3k at liteforex.

i think do not afraid if you want earn big money ! you must invest big money! a few months ago iwas the same you . but i see many person have balance to 10-20k . i think i did not need afraid.

Hello guys, I've found on other forums and its about the coupon code (free $30).
Here is the source >>> www*carigold*com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=156014&page=945
Do this coupon code still available???
I hope this will available again...

I have lots of those when I invested in here but sad to say none of those I actually make some money out of it. But its okay. I also make money when I trade in here. Right now I still don't try to invest in here again after I cashout my investments. But I do hope to return if I have extra funds.

I have lots of those when I invested in here but sad to say none of those I actually make some money out of it. But its okay. I also make money when I trade in here. Right now I still don't try to invest in here again after I cashout my investments. But I do hope to return if I have extra funds.
the newbier usally lose their money in the first time. this is the reason we need trade demo in ther first time. but anyone to get money fast. they pass them

Hello guys, I've found on other forums and its about the coupon code (free $30).
Do this coupon code still available???
I hope this will available again...

if its about liteforex coupons, they are not valid, liteforex has already ended their coupon system.........

So what is the connection of your post to liteforex? Any news that is about liteforex? Right now I have not traded in my account in the last one year and half already but I still do receive a statement of account activity in here. I do hope that in the long run I can really make it big in forex trading using liteforex account of mine.
i open account with some broker guys ! and the end of month they send me a report of my account althought i do not deposit or trade one time in their . this is a automatic report to client !

Yeah,, lite have ended the coupon programs..
But, there are some best IB of lite forex that will give free $30 to any new clients THAT joined in their AFFILIATE link..
It's good way of promotion of IB...
They are so creative..
congratulation man ! i hope you can get more profit with your affiliate. good IB

the end a next month. we will pass a year. this year i earn a sum of money with liteforex. thanks liteforex. i hope you can develop in next year and you always supply good service.

i open account with some broker guys ! and the end of month they send me a report of my account althought i do not deposit or trade one time in their . this is a automatic report to client !

That's is automatic report to all clients sir, I also got those message too...
It's just report and nothing important...