• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

LiteFinance - litefinance.com

If you want to learn how to trade make sure that you trade in demo account then practice in their. The best trader in forex trading is ourselves. If we keep on practicing we can end up making good profit. Anyway right now I do still believe its good to trade in liteforex using bonus funds.

If you want to learn how to trade make sure that you trade in demo account then practice in their. The best trader in forex trading is ourselves. If we keep on practicing we can end up making good profit. Anyway right now I do still believe its good to trade in liteforex using bonus funds.

ya....
I think so, I've heard some brokers give bonus fund but it can't used for margin, its different from lite..
It's complicated,,,

ya....
I think so, I've heard some brokers give bonus fund but it can't used for margin, its different from lite..
It's complicated,,,
What is complicated? And what is different in liteforex? I just have one question. Do you know how to get bonus funds in lite? Or have any idea how bonus funds get in lite? Do you have an account in lite to start and speak with? Because I don't see why its complicated in liteforex to get bonus funds.

I have many friends trader,, they are talent and consistently making money in some brokers..
they've told me that the bonus that we got from depositing balance in lite forex, it can be used/help our margin, so it can make our account more long life....
If in Fb,it can't be use/helping our margin...
I think its the point which making lite is pretty different with with other..

So, lite's bonus is better for trade..
Good information guys..

I have many friends trader,, they are talent and consistently making money in some brokers..
they've told me that the bonus that we got from depositing balance in lite forex, it can be used/help our margin, so it can make our account more long life....
If in Fb,it can't be use/helping our margin...
I think its the point which making lite is pretty different with with other..
Its the same as other forex broker sites bonus points that I joined. Even in FBS. This is the main reason why we earn bonus funds. I do hope I can end up making good income in here without any problem unlike before when the bonus funds got deleted by mistake by liteforex.

USA official still shutting down, please warn to all marketers in the world..
it's time to repair our each country economic..

if USA close forever. world ecomony will be collaps. many people can be lose their money, their jobs. .... it will be terrible

Liteforex is some how good to make some good profit. I do believe that we can handle our account good enough to become a millionaire. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading. Who knows we can handle our account in here without any worries. I'm so excited to see myself earning good amount of money and make sure we can handle our account in here for good.

the first rule : don't lose money
the second rule: review the rule 1.

this is rule very important of forex market. it very good for you.

the first rule : don't lose money
the second rule: review the rule 1.

this is rule very important of forex market. it very good for you.
So what is the connection of your post to liteforex? Any news that is about liteforex? Right now I have not traded in my account in the last one year and half already but I still do receive a statement of account activity in here. I do hope that in the long run I can really make it big in forex trading using liteforex account of mine.

this is topic about liteforex !! i think all person post in here they are trader in lite forex ! i have just trade in her for 2 months . everything ok ! do you have any problem ? can you tell me ! what issue i must take care ?

this is topic about liteforex !! i think all person post in here they are trader in lite forex ! i have just trade in her for 2 months . everything ok ! do you have any problem ? can you tell me ! what issue i must take care ?

Not all user that make post here is lite clients guys...
may be, some of them is yes..
Me, I've trade here since 2006 and everything is going well and never got problems with them..
I like trade with because it's service is excellently....

Not all user that make post here is lite clients guys...
may be, some of them is yes..
Me, I've trade here since 2006 and everything is going well and never got problems with them..
I like trade with because it's service is excellently....

I think so...
i like liteforex broker, they are very liquid, wealthy and reliability brokers