• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Broker ?

Both of them cause how you can apply your knowledge with the bad broker, correct ? You already would assume it's bad and it will never happen with you anyway I think so everything should be damn fine as for me. Let me give you that one for example. Can we ?

Both of them cause how you can apply your knowledge with the bad broker, correct ? You already would assume it's bad and it will never happen with you anyway I think so everything should be damn fine as for me. Let me give you that one for example. Can we ?

Really; trading with a market maker broker is so much irritating; on the other hand; knowledge I mean trading knowledge is the key; so no way to ignore!

Well, let’s impose a hypothetical question here: if you are master in trading, but your brokers is charging you high commissions, then in this case your trading result will be significantly affected. Right? But still I am voting for knowledge, as you can change your broker any time

generally broker company always arrange learning course , webinar or seminar for their advertise, nothing without it. so very little chance there is to bring profit by that type of.

beginners not willing to serious in demo , no emotions and real money in here for that , so they can participate in demo trading contest. its minimum better than as usual trading

Both Knowledge and Broker are important in trading. Knowledge give you trading information and broker platform execute your trade effectively.

You need both knowledge and broker to trade in this market. Without a good broker, you can not trade in this market. On the other hand, without proper knowledge. you can not survive in this risky market.

It is impossible to make a profit without trading education. No matter how good the investment, if the trading knowledge is not good, you will never get a good reward. Knowledge requires a good broker because if the broker is not good then you cannot make money in trading. Profit in trading can be achieved by combining knowledge and broker.

Without proper knowledge, it is quite tough top make money from this market. So, gather knowledge as much as you can besides a good broker.

Both have equal impact on how one trades.
Good knowledge and a suitable broker, both are important according to me. Knowledge, for a good start and to have those basic skill to strategize and broker, to efficiently execute those strategies.

Both have equal impact on how one trades.
Good knowledge and a suitable broker, both are important according to me. Knowledge, for a good start and to have those basic skill to strategize and broker, to efficiently execute those strategies.
True. I agree. Both are essential to be a successful trader.

Both broker and knowledge and like two important sides of this journey. None of them can solely give you good results.

Knowledge and broker are related to each other. Just as it is not possible to make a profit without knowledge, it is not possible to get a good trading platform without the help of a broker.

A trader ought to pick a regulated and reliable broker for security of funds. Broker is the most basic thing in online forex trading. There are a piece of trap brokers. To stay safe we need to pick a solid broker that gives 100% security of your money.