• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Broker ?

Mostly traders think only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in this market place , but practically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies. Because the trading broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

In this market place, a lot goes into finding the right broker, it is rather simple, though .Among many determining factors for choosing the right broker is the payment process that they support. Consumer reviews is important as well. You want to make sure that you are dealing with an honest broker and not one that is going to cheat you.

What a bs
How can you compare 2 incomparable things??
Knowledge? Broker? What?
Strong knowledge can protect a trader from choosing a scam. But an honest broker wouldn't protect one from his own stupidity.

What a bs
How can you compare 2 incomparable things??
Knowledge? Broker? What?
Strong knowledge can protect a trader from choosing a scam. But an honest broker wouldn't protect one from his own stupidity.

Ouch. That was a bit ... lol but what you said is true. Knowledge is important and it should protect one from choosing wrong broker.

If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to ensure the credible trading platform, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this

Knowledge is more important to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. For that reason we the traders have to choose the broker which for all time ensure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities .

The broker which always ensures best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing a wide range of educational facilities is a best broker. On the other hand, brokers educational facilities is not enough for the newcomer to be a knowledgeable trader at all.

the best broker is a broker which for all time make sure superior execution for trading comfortably, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Nowadays it’s very difficult to consider a broker as a best broker, because lots of trading brokers are available in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams.

Knowledge! Because, if a trader has enough knowledge then he will be able to identify good and risky trading brokers! On the other hand, brokers can’t help the traders to make money actively! Yes, without a good trading broker, success is really impossible! But, knowledge is the key point!

Knowledge! Because, if a trader has enough knowledge then he will be able to identify good and risky trading brokers! On the other hand, brokers can’t help the traders to make money actively! Yes, without a good trading broker, success is really impossible! But, knowledge is the key point!

Yeah, we must have knowledge for trading. Learn about forex trading from several sources because there are many source that we can use to get more knowledge about forex trading. Practise trading risk free under real market conditions with a free practice stock trading account. Open a practice account to develop and test your trading strategies

The traders who are especially beginner should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life despite of good trading knowledge.

The traders who are especially beginner should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Otherwise that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life despite of good trading knowledge.

For beginner, of course, we should choose broker. And make sure that broker also provide the best service for us. but for trader, we also must have knowledge to know how to trade and maximize our trading fund in our trading account

Trading knowledge is the core point of success! Which traders have good trading knowledge, they can make a decent monthly income quite comfortably! It’s a knowledge based profession, so which traders try to make money here based on their luck or emotions, ultimately they lose their capital whatever amount it is!

No doubt, selecting a good trading platform is very much important! But, it’s not important than trading knowledge! Basically, knowledge is the key power, no one can make money without own trading knowledge!

I don't understand what kind of answer the author expects. I think this question is illogical. For example, a question that goes like "sell or buy?" sounds logical. But the author asked something like "Sell or set take profit?" One does not exclude the other.

Before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to use their demo account to see the performance. Always choose a broker in a cool mind. Generally we traders above all beginners choose brokers in an emotional state and ultimately fall a great trouble.

Personally I don’t trust any broker, because when I was a novice trader then I tried with multiple trading robots with high cost! But the results were horrible! I lost my trading capital for 3 times in a row! This is way, now I trade manually based on current fundamental data!

Personally I don’t trust any broker, because when I was a novice trader then I tried with multiple trading robots with high cost! But the results were horrible! I lost my trading capital for 3 times in a row! This is way, now I trade manually based on current fundamental data!

Well if it works for you then it is fine. Always staying alert is a good thing in my opinion. And before you used a robot on live, you should have tried it on demo to see it's efficiency. Then you could have saved some money.