• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Knowledge or Broker ?

Actually only due to lack of trading knowledge is not the foremost reason for failing , according to me most of them are loser because of emotions and they try to take revenge when fall a loss. Nothing without it there is no reason behind major losses.

Some trader they dare to buying robot with temptation will getting profit on big profit a month and so on, high promise usually will hidden something that also risky, so I am never buying software ea with expensive price because forex market is fulll uncertainty and can`t explained only with logic number

Good decision! I think, it’s not the right way to depend on others trading strategy and system! In addition, I have never seen a successful trader by using EA or robot! All of pro traders trade manually.

Some trader they dare to buying robot with temptation will getting profit on big profit a month and so on, high promise usually will hidden something that also risky, so I am never buying software ea with expensive price because forex market is fulll uncertainty and can`t explained only with logic number

I am never going to trust my money to a robot. Either I will trade by myself and if I can't, it's better to let that trading opportunity go than using a robot. Market does not have shortage of opportunities.

The Trader, so how are things? Manual tarding is better than robot? The other thing I wanted to ask is why you lost the deposit 3 times? You've tried out the robot on your demo account before switching to the trading real money?

Yeah, you are right that we need to have both, but we need more knowledge and if you wanna become successful, you need to have a good amount of knowledge, and use it to find a good broker.

Personally I don’t trust any broker, because when I was a novice trader then I tried with multiple trading robots with high cost! But the results were horrible! I lost my trading capital for 3 times in a row! This is way, now I trade manually based on current fundamental data!

Then your problem was in robots, not in brokers...

The trading broker can play a vital role in Forex trading. That’s why choosing a right broker is really important task from all. but right now it is too much to difficult to make sure a reliable broker , because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be cams. So, when choosing a broker we the traders have to be in cool mind.

When choosing a broker first of all we emphasis on security of funds. I think the reliable broker is a broker which guarantees their clines funds with certainly.

According to me, the credible broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Right now it’s difficult to find because most of them are found to be scams.

Broker selection is quite a complex procedure and need to be done after much researches, if not, you could just waste your time and money in it.

practically the broker which is reputed by the traders not provides the facilities that are needed for new forex traders. And they don’t allow scalping generally in their platform which is the foremost trading technique for them to earn profit.

The trading broker can play a vital role in Forex trading. That’s why choosing a right broker is really important task from all. but right now it is too much to difficult to make sure a reliable broker , because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be cams. So, when choosing a broker we the traders have to be in cool mind.

Knowledge and experience and skills are the prerequisite to ensure success in the Forex Market. You need to have a good amount of practice though to deal in with the Forex Market.

Both are two different things. We need both. For trading first you need good knowledge and skills. After that you need a good broker. But to find a good broker you need knowledge. If you don't know the criteria of a good broker, chances are that you will end up with a bad broker.

I have seen traders generally believe in FPA to see the trader’s reviews. I basically prefer their beginner boot camp section.

I think the best broker first of all make sure best trading environment for trading with more security including a wide range of trading technologies. They does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging and also ensures lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. They have to regulation absolutely from US or UK.

When looking for a broker there are many important things that we the traders have to check. According to me, I will emphasis on the lowest trading spreads, because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. by using comfortable trading spreads we the traders can make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies . So, trading spreads is really important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

Lol type question; how you can compare your knowledge with a trading company? There is no replacement of your trading knowledge!

lots of sources right now available for learning Forex but more suitable Babypips than others , go through all site in here and be knowledgeable.

finally i got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds/BTC from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. if you're interested in getting all your funds back kindly get in contact with me on my whatsapp +17244003604 and i will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

What’s the issue? How you lost your capital? Are you a trader or anything else?