• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Just started forex trading.

I think that starting in forex is themselves difficult part in forex but things would get more easy as the longer we have been reading about forex. So for now I don't think I would just give up on forex although I have still lots to learn about forex. I should just keep on learning till I am good trader already.

Yes that is true you dont need to give up what you just have to do is keep learning and practice untill you made it the most important thing now as a forex newbie is for you to try your possible best in as much as you can and learn from difference sources and direction for success.

I have tried so many businesses but one major thing that kept me going was the fact that i never gave up even when am at a disadvantage of having losed.I think learning forex is something that we shouldn't at any point say we are frustrated to do.

Syrine ,that means that you are a good forex trader because a good forex tradernever get retired but rather he keep learning and pushing himself to some certain level which makes him thinks that he is now a succesful trader

- - - Updated - - -

Syrine ,that means that you are a good forex trader because a good forex tradernever get retired but rather he keep learning and pushing himself to some certain level which makes him thinks that he is now a succesful trader

I started learning about forex two months back. I made some cents in profit till now as i don't have any big strategy to earn huge profit. I am still in a phase of learning. Can anyone please recommend me any good strategy? I can make investment.

I would recommend price action strategy

[MENTION=2126]micro79[/MENTION]:I think if you think your forex knowledge is much then you can go ahead and take the next necessary step and that is that putting much funds into the program.sincerely if one wishes to earn big in forex you must put big funds.

I think the best way to comprehend currency trading is just to focus on the easy part first before dabbling into the challenging areas.sincerely discussing currency trading isn't that confusing so far we put in dedication into studying it daily then we would comprehend.

Forex is a risky and uncertain business and getting anxious in it is very natural. Therefore it is always advisable to enter the market in smaller lots instead of buying the intended lots at once. Also while exiting an order we can book profits by small lots to take maximum advantage of the favorable market movement. But we should be careful otherwise we may miss a good profit while booking profits in small lots.

People often make the mistake of considering Forex an easy and quick source of huge money. They are lured by lucrative nature of Forex and without making any efforts intend to make money in it which often results in losses.

If Forex is an easy source there would not have been a staggering 90 % losers in it. So we should realize that efforts are needed to make money in Forex and respect the risk associated with it.

The hardest to find in Forex is the profitable trading. They thought that once they have invested huge money they can easily make huge profits as well but without the experience and knowledge will going to make it difficult to the trader to learn the market and with ourselves also for the skills and patience.

Theirs really no problem if we are just starting to trade in forex. In fact all of use started to trade in forex and we end up making good money if we only spend time and effort learning how to trade. But to those who spend more time trying to figure out how to earn instead on how to learn believe me most of the time they end up getting MC.

That’s good time spend in forex market. That’s good approach you already made some cent , no problem mate that’s forex market keep continue with different strategy , follow expert blog. Learning never end so you can continue with learning.

I started learning about forex two months back. I made some cents in profit till now as i don't have any big strategy to earn huge profit. I am still in a phase of learning. Can anyone please recommend me any good strategy? I can make investment.

What time frame are you trading on? I would suggest that you learn a couple of indicators first because every trading strategy will use indicators anyway, so it's better if you familiarize yourself with indicators before learning any strategy.

TF is usually depends on the strategy you are using or planning. After all, it's simple to have apply it in our strategy when we have long term then, we will pick the higher time frames such as H1 and H4. But then, obviously we will have here short term trading such as scalping for using lower time frames like M5 and M15.

No problem i think you are in the correct path of forex , do remember that in forex you can get success only if you well skilled in forex . I have come across many traders who have very good experience with forex and that make them to earn a very decent income with forex .

Some how I'm disappointed with my loses when I'm just starting in forex. In just three weeks I automatically loss 1000 dollars right away. I know its really a big amount. And this is the main reason why I stop trading for many years. Because I feel disappointed when I incur loses. This will be experience also by many new members.

Yes, for sure many of us felt our first losses no matter what the amount the feeling of having losses makes our determination and confidence lowered. But if we think that it will be part of our learning in Forex and we know the word recovery then, we will accept those losses and continue on trading.

He's very hard to avoid from experiencing some losses if you're just starting to learn how to trade in forex. I know sometimes losses would be so big that is very heartbreaking experiences. That's why it's very much important to be there be careful when you are just starting out

I think we can only get the experience by making some mistake and also taking some risks in the life. I am not sure if it is possible to make money on regular basis in case of the forex but we have to take risk and see if it is going to help us over a long turn there.

We do gain experience if we make profit. Because we know that what we do does work. But if we fails we don't gain any experience as we end up losing. Good experience only going to come when we make profit as we can make the same procedure and make good profit each month.