• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Just started forex trading.

Before investing your real money here, you have to ensure first your trading strategy! According to my personal experience, I would like to recommend you news trading! Although, its already 5 years and I hope now you are successful Forex trader!

That's good to know that you have found the broker who is beneficial for you. But that doesn't means that it will be beneficial for all of us. So it is better to find our broker by having proper research.

That's good to know that you have found the broker who is beneficial for you. But that doesn't means that it will be beneficial for all of us. So it is better to find our broker by having proper research.

I think, own trading knowledge is the main weapon to be a good performer. No doubt, broker is an important issue, but without own trading knowledge; you broker can’t help you.

Own knowledge always comes up by learning and practicing at one's own pace. Demo account can be a good resource to test the broker for selection as well as it can be the biggest asset for any successful trader. So those who wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of demo account trading.

Own knowledge always comes up by learning and practicing at one's own pace. Demo account can be a good resource to test the broker for selection as well as it can be the biggest asset for any successful trader. So those who wishes to become successful in future should not ignore the importance of demo account trading.

Demo is the best place to learn Forex without any cost! But the point is; a number of traders don’t take this option so seriously. As a result; when they come to use their real money by live trading they face a huge lose.

Ready made strategy does not assist much in trading. We want personalized strategy to acquire success. Every man think otherwise. I am able to take somebody's plan but can not feel like him. That is why it does not work.

There's not any alternative to skills. All successful traders has one thing common that they are well versed in their trading. If you would like to be prosperous, you've got to be skilled.

Ready made strategy does not assist much in trading. We want personalized strategy to acquire success. Every man think otherwise. I am able to take somebody's plan but can not feel like him. That is why it does not work.
Yes, you are right. Strategies should be developed along with the plan. If the strategy is made properly, it is possible to make money.

People know that they need skills but they are not willing to give time in learning. They become restless to make money that after few months demo trading they jump into live trading. Then their run for a ready made strategy begin.