• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Just started forex trading.

not much to say and asked if we intend to trade forex, ya do. a little talk and more action that's quicker success. the most important thing we want sailed well.

Yes its very important to spend time in the market as the more you will spend time the more you learn.

Yes its very important to spend time in the market as the more you will spend time the more you learn.

yes, we do have to frequently enter and exit the market and therefore, we need to be able to use their spare time to continue to improve trading skills with a well and a lot of experience. The more experience it will make us able to understand the market well

i think what he was trying to say was that its good to spend more time learning the market not basically trading it, it will hep gain experience and broaden knowledge, learning is the key in forex and good broker, like i trade hotforex and lmfx booth are good, there are lots of good brokers out there, just make sure to avoid scam one like the ones listed on forex peacearmy

yes, we should have a lot of experience in forex trading. The more experience, the better our ability therefore we need to be able to continue to improve the experience of trading in the demo account to start trading

Yes surely, and to get more experience we need keep practice and monitoring the market to reading chart update, because as trader they will come to certain place but only need sit down in front of computer to looking the chart that reflected the market forex itself

Lots to learn and practice trading properly it will make us able to enhance the trading experience. Increasing experience will allow us to improve trading results. and we understand the market's movement patterns well

Inexperienced traders need to know that this kind of business is not easy at all. It requires competency in order to trade successfully. Knowledge and experience should be appropriate to lead them able to conduct analysis.

When we are new in the Forex field ,we have to collect the knowledge and ideas about the Forex arena as much as possible and should improve our experience with time ,for that we have to practice a lot in the demo accounts and should concentrate on our performances .

For leading a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the Forex Company which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Yeah...! You need to have lots of knowledge, experience and skills to become successful in Forex Trading and the selection of broker is the most important decision for each and every trader.

According to my trading experience, in fx trading, I think the best broker is a broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds with certainly at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

According to my trading experience, in fx trading, I think the best broker is a broker which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds with certainly at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Yeah...! Regulated brokers are always a good decision to trade than to invest in the Non-Regulated ones, and also it is better to deal manually, than to trade with some tools.

Yeah...! Forex Trading is very risky business and even regulated brokers may lead us to loss, but we need to stay calm and trust them.

We only need obey golden rules investing money in high risk business namely forex, just spent money that afford to lose before imagine easy profit in trading, and if we can making profit I think better withdraw profit until reached break even point before compund profit

That's quite a nice idea, but the thing is that the some of us become too much greedy and this greediness leads them to lose money.

Now, it’s already 5 years! I hope now you are a successful trading personality! By the way, after joining here novice traders should open their demo account! They need to practice demo until they are consistent here! Demo is the best tonic for the new comers!

These new traders should at least practice those demo accounts for more than six months and after that they should go to trade on live account.

For making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , in my trading career I always like to trade in long term trading style , but sometimes I use scalping approach due to getting profit very rapidly.

A healthy trading investment is good for trading! But trading with low trading capital is not impossible actually! For a good skilled Forex trader everything is possible here! Even, investing money without proper knowledge is always risky! By the way, I started my live trading with 1K only.

These new traders should at least practice those demo accounts for more than six months and after that they should go to trade on live account.

Demo account is the best way to start trading in forex, using demo account we can learn about forex without make deposit first and we can get it free. Broker provide demo account for their clients, including FXB. And it also can be used to test a broker which we will use for trading

When we are starting the business its better to start our trading journey with slow pace in a consistent way so that we can make profit as per our plan and like that we can manage our performance.

so that we can make profit as per our plan

Profits and loss both are part of trading business and i think it happens when good trades also went bad so don't worry and stick to the trading plan, better to take a break on bad day and review the trading plan for few necessary changes.