• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex really risky?

Risks can not be neglected in forex trading. Traders should use proper risk management strategy to minimise the unnecessary losses.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

With a heavy heart, I have to say that forex trading is really risky and difficult. You won’t be able to do well at it until you know all the basics and have practised well enough on your demo account. You will also have to build a risk management strategy that tells you when to open trades and when to close them and how much to use per trade that you can also afford to lose.

With a heavy heart, I have to say that forex trading is really risky and difficult. You won’t be able to do well at it until you know all the basics and have practised well enough on your demo account. You will also have to build a risk management strategy that tells you when to open trades and when to close them and how much to use per trade that you can also afford to lose.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the International Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they have Fast Deposits and Withdrawals :D

It is close to impossible to think that you won’t come across risk while trading, because you will. It’s inevitable. That is why while you gain practice and patience, you also learn to map out a creatively strong trading system focusing on risk and money management ratio in order to maximise most profit.

Forex is risky for you if you don’t follow risk management strategy and you should know that risks of trading can uproot and destroy a trader completely. Traders should take every risky aspects into their considerations because it helps them lower trading risk.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.
Practising allows traders to gain experience. And it is rightly said that experience is the best teacher.

Forex is risky if you do not use a risk management technique, and you should be aware that trading risks can uproot and ruin a trader altogether. Traders should evaluate all dangerous variables because doing so helps them reduce trading risk.

money and risk management its all about same , i feel most of the time , because we use it to avoid unfortunate risk and losses

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

to learn Forex market perfectly is important to keep survive successfully in there but i think that's not possible by trading in demo as practice account. time has change now , demo really an old version, right now traders practice in a micro account even though loss occurs so many times.

Yes, it’s risky and difficult. It will take time for you to make money through it, not like what you thought when you saw that lucrative broker advertisement. Also, just because you made a few consistent profits doesn’t mean that you will keep making profits. For a successful forex trading career, you will have to keep updating your strategies.

Forex is not easy i admit BUT if you are a constant learner, maintain a trading journal, take practical decisions, don't follow the news blindly then it is a good source of earning money.

Forex is a risky place for sure. The highly volatile nature of the forex market accelerates the risk element and a trader needs to take careful steps to not take risks beyond their capacity. The best way to minimise risk is to study the forex market well before engaging in any trading. One should never risk their funds without understanding the magnitude of risk that they are taking. Forex may look like a game of luck from the outside but in reality it needs a good strategy and planning more than anything else.

Forex is a very risky market for naive traders who lack trading experience and knowledge. Traders need to have good trading skills and trading psychology for making profitable trades.

When you decide to become a forex trader, keep in mind that you will always be working. You will have to analyse the market every now and then to find the right entry and exit points. You will also have to build trading strategies to ensure that you are moving in the right direction.

Risks are an unavoidable part of forex trading. You will have to take risks with your money if you want to make money. But you don’t have to go beyond your risk appetite. You can always decide how much money you wish to put at risk per trade that you can afford to lose.

Actually, Fundamental trading is challenging but it’s not impractical at all! In addition, I have my own rules on news trading ! However honestly, I use the lowest risk reward ratios on news trading; since the result is uncertain here & market reacts so volatile during the news sessions! But till now technical analysis is my 1st property!

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.