• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Is Forex really risky?

If you use leverage, then of course a very large percentage of traders here lose money very quickly. If there is no experience, then you can easily lose money. Therefore, we can make a very simple conclusion - trading in the forex market is very risky.

If you use leverage, then of course a very large percentage of traders here lose money very quickly. If there is no experience, then you can easily lose money. Therefore, we can make a very simple conclusion - trading in the forex market is very risky.
We will have to understand and use the Lower leverage setting in our trading.

The short answer is yes. But that's the case with all the markets. Unless you don’t take steps to minimise the risk, the chance of losing is high. However, I will not deny that there is high risk in forex compared to other markets such as stocks. In that sense, forex has high risk because there are many factors that contribute to the market’s volatility.

Forex is risky if you extend your trading lot size. Those who are professional traders never believe in taking risk rather they are pleased with their average earning. But, those who are verdant at trading believe in highering their trading risks as they need much more profit.
I totally agree! Traders should always determine the size of their position as it tells how much to buy or sell for each trade.

Forex trading can be extremely risky. You are always dealing with large sums of money while trading forex and it is possible for a trade to go against you. Better take time to become familiar with the trading tools to use them carefully.

Well said, actually there is nothing like automated way; new traders need to spend their time carefully in demo! Forex is very challenging & without proper trading knowledge & skill there is no way to sustain here! In my initial stage of trading I used my demo account almost one year!

Forex trading needs a big heart because of its risky nature. What makes it so risky is that there are no central markets to facilitate trades. And other times, it’s you as a trader, who makes forex trading risky because you are not following a money management plan or you are not disciplined or you are taking it too lightly.

If you have the knowledge of money and risk management you can easily make a good amount of profit out of it, even though it seems risky.

A trader should run both technical and fundamental analysis to catch the market trend. If you don’t know whether it is uptrend or downtrend, where will you trade? Due to the absence of fundamental analysis, traders lose more and more and entitle Forex trading to be risky.

A trader should run both technical and fundamental analysis to catch the market trend. If you don’t know whether it is uptrend or downtrend, where will you trade? Due to the absence of fundamental analysis, traders lose more and more and entitle Forex trading to be risky.
With the help of Technical analysis we can start making more profits also on a regular basis from the markets.

Yes, Forex is risky by nature. To reduce risk, a trader should lower his trading lot size. But this tendency is receding day by day because traders want to broaden their trading lot size to earn more within a very short time.

Reducing lot size plus lowering the leverage as well in start can be helpful to avoid loses in trading. We can also use stop loss feature to cut off our loses earlier before they become too much.

Of course, every investment is risky but the risks of loss in trading off-exchange forex contracts are even bigger.
You are dealing with large sums of money while trading forex, and it is always possible for a trade to go against you.

The Forex trader should be familiar with the tools for profitable and careful trading as well as loss minimization.

It is possible to reduce the risk, but no one can guarantee that it will be eliminated. Off-exchange foreign currency trading is a high-risk activity that is not suitable for all market participants.

Only funds that represent risk capital can be utilized to speculate in foreign currency trading.
I totally agree! Traders should always prefer using a strict risk management strategy even if they are 100% sure about the trade.

Newbie losses for same reason most of the time which is lack of knowledge , i have seen most of the beginners always try to bring profit with no learning , as a result they become loser when trading in practical. emotions also responsible for losing

when i trade during news , always try to follow Fx Factory economic calendar , its informative and supportive to bring profit with certainly in news trading. ( its my own opinion. )

learning is important there is no way to ignore but honestly speaking any level of learning can be useless if there is no regular practice level.

education is most important , there is no way to deny , but despite of having much education trading can be useless if there is no regular practice session.