• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I think forex is too risk for most new guy...

If new traders only focus on the learning process then the pat will be smooth for sure; otherwise; it will remain sticky! Knowledge is the power!

For sure it is that's why they need to practice all of that with some new account and that's really it no matter how you really put it all. Too big the chance to loose everything they put in live account without proper knowledge. See my point ? So I do.

Most people lose in Forex, this is based on statistics. It’s not solely because of the risk, it’s because of human nature and action. Forex has many advantages and at the same time is full of scam. You may waste your whole time searching for an edge in forex that turns your small money into huge sum of money. That’s a dream based on fake scam product and web sites. For people who are wise enough, Forex can be a good opportunity.

first step keep in your mind, mostly beginners try to learn trading within very short time , this is not practical , develop a mentality to pass a long time with great patience. thats all.

If anyone want to trade devoid of using Stop Loss , my personal request , please trade some time in demo , then you could realize the importance of this trading technique. i cant imagine trading without SL , because every faction in this stock market is uncertain and no one can calculate this with surely. so, trade without SL is just a part of madness , nothing without it.

in Forex
Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

in Forex
Honestly speaking , i don't believe any at any Forex Mentor paid or free, because most of them are found to be scams.

That’s the reality; this is why; new traders need to start their learning process manually & I see; till now popular FX forums are really awesome!

Forex is too risk for almost every newbie. There is high probability that they can lose all of their capital. So, new trader should focus on trading instead of making money. In that way, they can learn and in future they can recover their loss and make profit.

Yes, for newbies it is a little difficult to cope up with the markets first. So every beginner should make it a point to start live only after he has gained sufficient knowledge and practices well in a demo account.
If he has the required knowledge, he can then make good trading decisions.

New traders should be very careful while trading. They should gather all the knowledge and information about forexd properly. Without knowledge, they can not make money and they can also face a huge loss for lack of knowledge.

Yes trading forex is very risky as it involves very high leverage. To survive in the market one needs to achieve good knowledge and skills. He also has to have good experience. Otherwise it's quite difficult to make profit here.

Trading is very risky but trading will be easier for you if you maintain this risk. Not only new ones but many old traders lose in trading. And after making this loss, only those who can cover this loss can go ahead in trading. Every trader has to work according to discipline. Success is possible with patience and discipline.

learning is a continues process and no way to stop it despite of passing a long time , earning depends on your trading practice and patience.

If you have good investment and knowledge, you can join as a full-time trader. But in this case, you have to trade by controlling the emotions.

Oh, I thought that I'll find something new here, but that people wrote in 2014! :D
As for the theme, cent accounts allow to invest less money and to get a good practice
Cent account is best to learn about trading psychology. Brokers allow low capital in this type of account.