• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I think forex is too risk for most new guy...

Perhaps some new guy will earn much money, such as double his or her money in just hours if he or she has enough forturns, but... most guy will lost his or her principal investment very soon. When he or she lost, another bigger deposit will come in this RISK area soon, then another loose.... So in my opinion, new guy must deposit little money to learn ...

Forex is risky even for experienced traders. However, those experienced know how to handle the risk, and make it to keep in minimize level. While newbies have no knowledge and understanding about how the market works. It lead them unable to trade effectively and automatically, unable to handle the risk in proper way too.

Forex is risky even for experienced traders. However, those experienced know how to handle the risk, and make it to keep in minimize level. While newbies have no knowledge and understanding about how the market works. It lead them unable to trade effectively and automatically, unable to handle the risk in proper way too.
You are right. Nowsays, it's very hard for newbies to earn some eggs from investment worlds...

Forex is risky for everyone. No doubt, the degree of risk is more when we are still new. In other to minimize this effect of risk, the trader has to know how to learn. Learning softens the harsh effect of trading or analyzing the market. It doesn't get easy in the beginning but with time, adaptation sets in.

Newbies have no sufficient knowledge and skills which enabling them to conduct proper analysis and generate good trading decisions. The best approach to newbies is take practice. Sharpen the skills and knowledge by gain understanding about market movement. If traders know what they need to do in trading, they’ll less to get loss result. And it explain that traders ready to trade in live account.

For all or most of the novice trader i think that is right, in fact most of them really loss their money in their early trading career, some of them can jump into the next step but cannot get much money and stop because think forex is not suitable job for them

Yes forex trading is very risky for the newbie guys because some time you will see that they take advantages of so many things without know but since forex need our knowkedge if we want to succeed then i will advice us to learn well about before starting this biz

Forex will be risky for the newbie traders because they don't have the trading knowledge yet. They don't know how to trade and they don't know how to manage their account. They will see forex as a very difficult business until they are able to have the trading knowledge.

Forex is risky for all .Experienced do trading with care and are less effected by it on the other side new guys are not able to manage this risk well .They can not make good plan how much risk should take in trading.

The risky nature of Forex lies more on how complex it is. Forex is such a complex business and it makes it a business that you can't just predict. That is why it is always advised that investors here should consider their ability to cope with the risk before investing in it.

Newbies that are investing in this Forex Trading with lack of appropriate knowledge to manage lose and to manage their account, will be wasting their money on the investment, because Forex Trading is very risky to compare as they see it. Newbies are just wasting their money because they might be going for high lots without know what it will cost them when they lose.

yes. if you get high profit you will get high risky. you must have plan for it. how much you can lose. it will help you in this market.

Well,forex might be risky for the new guy but the truth is,it is one place that someone starts from. I mean the new guy in forex will get to a time that,he will have so much confidence and he will be able to trade forex with ease. Apart from that,if the new guy is patient enough,he will be a sucessful trader in the future.

Forex risky not only for new traders. However, the risk level high indeed since newbies have no knowledge yet to manage the risk and increase the profit possibility in trading. They are require to take long training in order to enabling them handle the risk. And make it remain minimize.

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so we the traders consider this volatile trading place as a risk market. and from here for making profit constancy we have to make sure first of all most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning.

Forex is very risky and professional business, i guess new traders can't take success immediately if they hassle and instead they should focus on learning how to make money through forex trading.

The newbies should have less knowledge and experience and for that the risk level of the newbies should be higher and they should be extra cautious.

Its good that they should take some time learning the forex trading processes before investing any amount to live trading accounts otherwise new traders may loose all of their equity.

Oh, I thought that I'll find something new here, but that people wrote in 2014! :D
As for the theme, cent accounts allow to invest less money and to get a good practice