• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I think forex is too risk for most new guy...

Small amounts can also be helpful in checking any brokers processes like withdrawals etc, however new traders should at least stick to trade demo accounts for more than six months, then go to start trading live.

Small money for small trader might not like as big money in account big or pro trader that already treat forex as big business in life, some trader might using small capital because not yet relying income from forex alone

Maybe it is not like big money but it can help traders to earn enough returns on their investments so i suggest carry on with the investments what so ever do you have..

If we try to trade without proper knowledge and experience and always run after the profit factor will definitely face the loss and for that we can be trapped into the risk and can lose the profit

We the traders consider Forex as a risky business due to its volatile nature. but if you can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge from this market place you can earn money from here within a short time. But basically mostly try to make, money very rapidly without learning and fall a great loss when trading practically.

Being in a hurry is always a bad thing. Driving to quickly may lead to accidents, here on Forex the rule works the same way. Rushing to make profit may lead to losses, cause a trader would be concentrated on some superfluous factors, not important ones. Emotions and a quick temp will make him blind and unable to notice the exit points from the losing transactions

Being in a hurry is always a bad thing. Driving to quickly may lead to accidents, here on Forex the rule works the same way. Rushing to make profit may lead to losses, cause a trader would be concentrated on some superfluous factors, not important ones. Emotions and a quick temp will make him blind and unable to notice the exit points from the losing transactions

In my opinion this is the best example for every new trader to learn about the forex trading.

Of course the new traders will feel very risky to trade in the real trading field as they have less knowledge and for that the loss percentage also can increase because of errors.

Forex is risky for everyone, the point is that senior traders learned by the time about managing those risks while the new traders require time to learn those skills.

Yes, Forex trading is risky but that doesn’t mean, Forex is impossible! Interesting point is, here you can moderate your risk percentages, I am trading here with 1% risk reward ratio; so Forex trading is not risky business for me! I can enjoy my live trading quite comfortably!

Knowledge never gets old my friend. In this modern era also I have seen some traders who are using quite old strategies and are actually successful with it. Thus old or new, we must gain knowledge from wherever we can.

We can maximize small amount for trading and it must be maximized as well as possible. Make sure that we also have skills. Money management skills, controlling skills, and surely, analyzing skill. We need to analyze market movement to know when the right moment to make order. in FXB, I use demo account and also maximize market analysis for trading

Not for new guys actually for all type of traders Forex is risky because here the real money involvement is there and for that the job is really very much hard and typical to handle.

Not for new guys actually for all type of traders Forex is risky because here the real money involvement is there and for that the job is really very much hard and typical to handle.

Well said. Some people tend to think when they have a good trading plan and have good experience then they won't be having any risk. Risk will always be there. Traders have to accept it and work with it.

Forex trading is always a risky business, not only forex risk is associated with every investment so better to learn how to manage those risks and developing the right strategy which can help earn money by least risks involved.

Managing the risk is the most demand able ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this.

I recorded my best gains while trading with ForexChief. They have such a phenomenal platform and administrations. Their site looks odd yet it is anything but difficult to explore, so I prefer simple route. Indeed, making money brings grins, and that is the thing that I am doing. Fortunately, the broker procedures my withdrawals quicker than my previous broker. I have already had the option to pull back through skrill and I was astonished that they gave me a bonus for making great moves. It additionally enables you to sell the perfect developments to win a bonus, from the outset I thought that it was difficult to become acclimated to it, yet its platform is anything but difficult to read.

Basically; Forex is risky to the low skilled traders; so if you are an experience trader but no good skill; then there is no value!

No doubt; Forex will be very risky if you want to make money here without learning! It’s a knowledge based profession; there is no way without learning Forex!

For sure it's risky, then what to do ? Do not win at all. That is what you propose ? People really need to learn everyting from the demo account here if you do need to make it all possible. See my point ? I really do not. To be discussed for sure.

Indeed forex is remaining risky, but this is also very promising, there are still so many traders stay in forex because they want to make double money from their investment, sometimes any trader will possible to make profit more than one hundred percent only two weeks, if skill already good to manage the risk, increasing money is will very fun

I think; gambling isn’t any solution; which traders are making 200% profit in a single week; end of the game they’ll face MC for sure! Money management is the key!