• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I found my problem!!

It's very much important that you would know your problem with your account so I would definitely try to learn more about the mistakes I have only my trading account. As I have not learned pretty well on this trading yet pretty well.

Yeah you can get to know your mistakes at your trading account and yet correct it,its okay but yet i majorly think the best place to make mistakes is in the demo account where we can easily correct it and not be frustrated out of the forum.

I guess its better that you find way to prevent that problem to happen again and you find ways to make that problem an asset. Sometimes we sees problem as a liabilities but if you can transform that into profit then much better. Like for example. Your always losing when you open buy position. So why not next time keep on opening sell position? Reverse psychology. lols.

Sincerely such a trick wouldn't be welcomed by everyone.My question is,what eventually things don't go just as we planned??then the person involved would just be losing funds.Well to me i would still be sticking to what i know would be working for majority.
well, i call it trick but it doesn't mean cheat at all, it's only a simple trading system i just want to share with, this system some people may call it crazy, but some who think 'outside the box' may think it is great system... here is simple question : which will you prefer?? making a lot of profit positions but suddenly lost by just few loosing trades? or make stable profit at the end even if you make a lot of loss trading position at the beginning??

I think i would be preferring the second one since it is kind of suiteable for beginners.They can easily begin their trades with a small amount that is loseable then they learn from their mistakes just to trade more then as time goes by they would be making profit.

Yes, they can easily start with having small amount to trade but the idea of having it in more realistic trading will be still good if we have already our own sufficient trading capital to really find the problems that we will going to encounter when we trade in more pressure and risky situation.

Yeah that's true but that to me should be in the latter stages when they have soaked in the pressure.sincerely self confidence is built when we have it in mind that nothing is at stake at the initial stages of trading in the forex market.

I'm trying to learn the reason for my loss recently so I would be able to avoid making the same mistakes and so I would be able to learn from my mistakes. It's very important that I would do that so I would be a good trader myself.

yeah what we know is challenging to accomplish just because of our self-centered attention.guys allows effort to be sensible when it comes to currency trading so that we wouldn't be dropping gradually.

Its best to make some checking up of failures before even we decided to invest our time and effort in forex trading. Problem sometimes are cause of lack of understanding on how to trade in forex properly. I do hope that I can make good income in here. I really do feel that its a waste of time if we can make good income in here but loss because we can't sustain our account. So always learn from our trading mistake.

Its best to make some checking up of failures before even we decided to invest our time and effort in forex trading. Problem sometimes are cause of lack of understanding on how to trade in forex properly. I do hope that I can make good income in here. I really do feel that its a waste of time if we can make good income in here but loss because we can't sustain our account. So always learn from our trading mistake.

This is among the common mistakes most traders does they don't take break when they must have encounter loss,mostly the mistake often comes from maybe putting a wrong leverage out of being in a hast to make an entry because the market is said to be volatile.

Really you can get to know your errors at your dealing consideration and yet appropriate it,its okay but yet i majorly think the best position to get some things wrong is in the trial consideration where you can appropriate it and not be disappointed out of the community.

During the initial days of trading I lost a lot and my problem was lack of knowledge. i started trading Forex by participating in a demo contest as suggested by my friend. I was able to triple my demo balance in a day and being fascinated by this I thought Forex is so easy and started trading with real money. Soon I realized by mistake and started learning about Forex.
Wow triple your balance in one day? What pair did you trade and what day is that so that I can check that chart. Its really good if we can do the same thing over and over again. That's why I want to know what pair and what day that you trade that you triple your funds so that I can study it. thanks.

During the initial days of trading I lost a lot and my problem was lack of knowledge. i started trading Forex by participating in a demo contest as suggested by my friend. I was able to triple my demo balance in a day and being fascinated by this I thought Forex is so easy and started trading with real money. Soon I realized by mistake and started learning about Forex.

I also will say wow. triple the account balance in a day only is impossible for me. even though I risking highest margin, maybe still unable to triple my account in a day. if you are that good, I am sure you win the contest and even able to generate consistent profit in live account. I guess, I should learn from you.

Well, from what he did or said he made it to triple. We hope for it's evidence to support his statement. But then, we already know that in Forex we will going to have the chance and there's no impossible. However, we should take care of the risks as we don't want to lose all of it.

It is always good if you found your problem because it only means that you can do something about because that problem may be the cause of your losses so you can avoid the same problem that could lead to losses so you can step forward.

for many traders especially beginner, they are usually difficult to see their own problem because they will not evaluate it till they screw their account. after get margin call, evaluation activity will be begin and they can see clearly their problem. this is happen for me previously and now I take evaluation directly when there is problem appear.

Indeed finding out where you went wrong would be very difficult but it is very important that you would know where you went wrong. If you were able to do that every time you have made some losses, then you would be a better trader . So that's what I am planning to do also

It will be surely difficult especially if you are lacking with knowledge which is usually what's happening in newbie that's why they may make that mistake repeatedly before they can figure out what was the cause of the loss in your trading.

if you don't have enough knowledge then you should continue reading once again. Better read on different kind of strategies and their applications so that you would be able to know what exactly you didn't understand. You just need to learn very slowly and very carefully so that you could learn very well