• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I found my problem!!

Two things I have learned. One is revenge trading. After a loss trade, to open many trades to recover it quickly. Second is not waiting enough to set up to come. It means sometimes I open trade to early in fear of losing an opportunity.

Theirs only one solution to your problem and its hard to accept but its has nothing to do with forex its have something to do to your mental capacity to learn and to trade.
In forex trading its all about research and skills. Now if you experience all of this above you mention then that's only shows that you are lack of discipline, patience and confidence. Because if you have this three you will never going to experience does above you mentioned.
Very good writting. It will be very helpful for many traders.

@Mark Dahl I agree with you. Trading comes integrated with risk and mistakes are a common affair. But learning from the mistakes and not repeating the same in future is what makes a good trader.

If you found your problems, then you should start working on them because lessons taken from mistakes stay in a trader for a long time. We cannot develop our trading just because, we don’t want to recover our mistakes.