• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I found my problem!!

Previously, I am deal with indiscipline attitude. Often make early assumption and impatient to wait good entry setup and confirmation pattern. It make me to open many position which make me to get losses. Before finally I am able to open the correct one which give me profit. Now, I am force my self to keep being patient and not open position before market give confirmation to let me open position.

Once we found our problem. Our second objective is how to correct this problem so that we will never going to encounter the same mistake again. I do know its hard to make some money in here and its really a waste of time if we don't know how to handle our trading account and also waste of money.

Of course, a problem found is a problem half solved. One thing that even affects most newbies is that they barely know what their problem is. Not all newbies are aware of where they ain't getting it right and the next thing is that they lose completely from the market. Forex needs you to learn well and understand it well.

Its very important to self analyze our problem and moreover we should take every necessary step to make it right and avoid its repetition.

Excellent. Determination is one of things tools a trader needs to prosper in this business. You know what you have done wrong and now you are preparing to work on them. Hope you get success very soon.

starlite

Broker Representative
Its good to find the real reason of loss. If you find it you can improve trading a lot. Traders who accept their mistakes they improve their skill. Because they do not blame market they try to know more about forex and work to get success.

That's really good news,actually my problem is that lack of patience and always want to cover lost within shortest time, and now has tried to deal with it with strictly trading strategy.

In Fx trading, by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to achieve success without learning and they fall a great loss due to lack of proper market principle. For getting success very rapidly we have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge besides a reliable support from a credible trading broker. Because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Anyone looking for excellent MT4 TRADING EXECUTIONS please try Forex marts accounts.
No need to open a live account to learn Forex. Using our demo account, you can practice forex trading in a risk-free environment - for free!
*MT4 trading platforms
*Up to $500,000 demo balance
*Up to 1:1000 leverage
*Real-time market quotes
*24/5 Customer Support
It only takes a few minutes to register for a demo account.

That's really good news,actually my problem is that lack of patience and always want to cover lost within shortest time, and now has tried to deal with it with strictly trading strategy.

- Lack Of Patience
- Recover Losses ASAP

These the not only your problems. I also had these problems but I overcame it. And there are many who are struggling with it.

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.

In this market place we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to earn money without any education. As a result, almost 90% traders are loser from this trading place. So, we have to make sure proper educational facilities for acquiring proper trading knowledge by learning. Nowadays, by and large regulated trading broker ensures exclusive educational facilities with free video tutorials.

Nice to see, you are working hard on your checklist! By the way, my main problem was my greed! I opened my trades with a healthy trading lots size without following money management and risk management rules! But now I am very much conscious about this issue!

Nice to see, you are working hard on your checklist! By the way, my main problem was my greed! I opened my trades with a healthy trading lots size without following money management and risk management rules! But now I am very much conscious about this issue!

We; may the total number of your trading checklist? If you don’t mind actually………

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.
No buddy; 1st of all we need to make sure a good trading strategy on scalping; trading spread is impotent but not the main part!

There are plenty of reasons for losing a trade. One of the most frequent reasons is not understanding what it is you do. A trader needs to have a very strong reasons to begin a trade.