• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Start Forex Trading?

There is always risk associated with forex, no matter how good you are. Even the biggest banks and hedge funds often reports losses.

I think anyone with the fx agent community reward can get into the dealing and do just excellent for most of enough time. I am sure there are some of the individuals who are spennding the cash and getting with the dealing. It would be bad to consider how the individuals should business with no cash.

A very good idea you have taken that you want to join in forex.For this purpose,at first you have to achieve all the required condition and details knowledge about Forex.Then you have to start trading with a demo account so that you may lose all your capital at the first time stage.Then start real trading to earn profit from Forex.

I think anyone with the forex broker forum bonus can get into the trading and do just fine for most of the time. I am sure there are some of the people who are spending the money and getting with the trading. It would be bad to consider how the people should trade with no money.

Without investments or trading capital, we can have it definitely in the Forex brokers who either offers bonuses or contests. Which we will going to take advantage because, for others it's difficult to have 100 dollars trading capital to have a good start yet, there are Forex brokers that offers such for their clients.

Without investments or trading capital, we can have it definitely in the Forex brokers who either offers bonuses or contests. Which we will going to take advantage because, for others it's difficult to have 100 dollars trading capital to have a good start yet, there are Forex brokers that offers such for their clients.

It all have to do with knowledge in the sense that it is a kinda impossible to participate in contest without having any previous knowledge or even post in forums with no knowledge so therefore knowlegde obtaining should be the first before we participate in any forex trading related stuff so as to comprehend more easily.

when you don't know how to start trading there's a lot of trader willing to share the very basic knowledge like how to open a trade. So i think we just need to have a few tutorial them we can learn the rest by ourselves . just keep on reading and practicing. If you have the patience then you would be able to learn well

Its really hard to trade in forex. the more you trade the more you can earn money. But same time the more you can get lots of lose. The only way we can end up in profit and not in loses if we can find ways and means by investing our time and effort in learning forex trading and practice in demo.

Looks like forex is a high risk - high reward process. Is there an effective online course that can teach us to lessen the risks? Or does constant practice will be enough?

From the posts I've read here, it seems that its necessary to practice with a Demo account in order to be a successful trader because it lets us to know where we've made mistakes so that we will be able to correct them but I'm wondering how long a Forex newbie will have to practise on the Demo account before being qualified to start real trading.

That's very true it's very much important that anyone would start first using their own demo account because without it, it is very hard to learn forex trading . Anyway we can open our own demo account anytime for free so why would anyone would not want to start with a demo account first

Its really hard to business in currency dealing. the more you business the more you can generate income. But same time the more you can get lots of reduce. The only way we can end up in benefit and not in drops if we can find solutions by making an investment our persistence in studying currency dealing and exercise in trial.

A demo trading is very much important for a person to start with trading . Demo trading really help us to have a good practice about forex and as well we can learn to trade in a real environment that will make us feel free while we trade with real account . I really love to practice with demo account most of the times .

We can start Forex trading by opening an account with a god broker and with as little as investing a dollar. However to make a good start is a difficult job. By good start I mean to avoid failure in Forex and making a successful beginning and start earning from it requires dedication and thorough learning.

The first thing we do if you want to start trading forex that we first joined a reliable broker and after that we can take advantage of demo accounts provided by the broker as a place to practice and to get a good ability in the trade, but we need time long enough to be able to start trading real as to be able to produce real gains from trade, we must have a knowledge and excellent experience in the trade, if we are able to generate profits consistently with the demo account maybe it is a good time for us switch on the real trade

From the posts I've read here, it seems that its necessary to practice with a Demo account in order to be a successful trader because it lets us to know where we've made mistakes so that we will be able to correct them but I'm wondering how long a Forex newbie will have to practise on the Demo account before being qualified to start real trading.

Well according to what i have read about forex too,it would take at least 6 months for a forex beginner to practise in the demo account before going to trade live trading,it doesn't mean that if you have practiced in the demo account for 6 months you should abandon it,demo account is an account where you practise your for skills and strategies for a life time

- - - Updated - - -

Well according to what i have read about forex too,it would take at least 6 months for a forex beginner to practise in the demo account before going to trade live trading,it doesn't mean that if you have practiced in the demo account for 6 months you should abandon it,demo account is an account where you practise your for skills and strategies for a life time

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. There's no such accordance when you will going to start or ready in Forex. It will be our decision and our instinct or guts when it will be. It's like evaluating ourselves whether we are ready or not yet. This is important as we need to gain our confidence towards Forex trading and to decide well.

I think though there is no accordance or say time to start into the trading. I have found that you can have some good options to start with the limited amount of money. I guess, what one needs is a demo account, some money for the trading in real account and he must be good to go with that because he has everything to make trading thereafter.

Just learn fundamental and technical analysis. Learn risk and money management and learn different type of strategies and I'm sure you going to have a good chance in making money in forex if you only going to focus on learning before earning.