• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Start Forex Trading?

Start to trade basically is very simple. Traders join brokers and then, make deposit. Thus, they can start trading. However, make profit even in consistent way never be easy. Require understanding about how the market works before traders able to perform proper analysis and generate good trading decision.

Of course. Forex is one of those businesses you really don't need to start thinking of a way to start up in a very big way. Here, you can start with just a knowledge of how to trade but the problem is how far it can take you. Forex is not all about just opening and closing orders but goes beyond that. It cuts across trading and making profit from it.

My suggestion is to visit babypips. This is were I started to learn how to trade. Then you can join other forums that you can earn bonus funds that you can use to trade. That's how I started in forex trading and now I'm building my trading account.

The best way to start forex trading for new ones should be practice through demo account, it will let you know how forex work. After get enough knowledge, you can try live account.

First steps on Forex are very complicated cause you're scared with a loss. but best brokers sometimes give you start deposits! an example is a freshforex offer.

By and large Forex traders are not willing to start this trading in a proper way. And they want to earn more money from this trading place without learning. So, as a result almost 90% traders especially the newcomer have failed their trading life. In my trading life I kicked my trading in a proper way by learning with support of Mxtrade. I took the Forex Beginners course where I was getting all basic fundamental information which was very effective to start Forex properly. Therefore, I have gathered many technical knowledge from Beginners’ video that is still supporting me to keep survive in this volatile place.

First learn the Market, and then chose a good broker so that you can get success in the Forex Market, my suggestion is FBS Markets as a broker.

Its very important to trade with demo account as it gives you a very practical experience related to forex market, ive started trading with liteforex and the support i got initially from them was very good.

Its very important to trade with demo account as it gives you a very practical experience related to forex market, ive started trading with liteforex and the support i got initially from them was very good.

Yes, it's important because without demo account, trader will not be able to learn about forex without spending money. We can teach ourselves to be better trader. Our experience can be maximized if we want to earn more maximal profit in forex.

If we really want to take forex trading seriously then its good to invest in real lesson. Invest time and effort in learning how to trade properly. I am sure in two to three months after you enroll in forex trading short courses you will see your account growing and earning stable.

Reactions: mun
To start trading the beginners often choose to deposit $100. I don't think it is correct. Because you can very easily lose this deposit. You need more, $500 at least. Especially, there is a broker, who gives this sum to new clients.

to start trading then we need a demo account, with a demo account we will be able to get good trading skills, with skills that increase will allow us to improve trading results. therefore, we should be able to continue to improve the skills of good trading

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers kick off Forex trading without learning and they fall a great loss due to lack of exact trading knowledge. For starting Forex in a proper way we the traders have to serious in demo trading which is considered the master place for becoming a knowledgeable trader rapidly.

First of all you have to move Babypips School and with this demo trading must, even though mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. Then after passing 3 moths newbie should trade in live account with small balance.

First of all you have to move Babypips School and with this demo trading must, even though mostly traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. Then after passing 3 moths newbie should trade in live account with small balance.

Agree with everything you said except 3 months. A trader should take his time to trade on a demo and when he or she has a profitable strategy then should move on to real account.

So many trader fail less than six month on real account, and might for newbie will better also spent time on demo until they felt confident with skill trading, and also will good use amount capital on demo sama with money that will invested on real account later

By good amount, I hope you tried to say certain amount which they can afford to lose. Most new traders when go from demo to live, they will lose their first investment so they should not use large amounts in their trading.

To start Forex trading a trader should have the basic knowledge about the market and they should have preliminary computer knowledge so that they can operate the meta trader platform properly.

fundamentally we think if we can acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge then it is possible to make money from here very rapidly, but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.