• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How To Start Forex Trading?

Hai I Am A Citizen Of India And I Had Heard A Lot About Forex Trading. I Am Really Interested In Becoming A Forex Trader Please Help Me By Explaining Step By Step Procedures

first of all you must join a forex broker and sign up on their trading account. there is enough information in other section in the forex broker section. i won't recommend any thing but since you have to choose which one you would lie. then read tutorials about forex, then download trading terminal in the forex broker of your choice. then practice on demo trading.

We do have here good discussion or reviews about the different brokers. Although, it will take some time for those new traders to learn which one will be the best since, there a huge number of brokers we have both new and old brokers. I suggest to still have the recommendations of other traders you know.

For those people who are really eager to learn Forex trading then for sure those has enough motivation, and can learn Forex in just a short period of time because if you give more time then the more you learn but if you just give ample of time then it may take some time.

You have to really be serious about forex if you want to be successful about it. Granted, with motivation you will be able to put in more effort to the learning experience and get far ahead much better than someone who is not. But it would also depend on whether you are a fast learner yourself or not. All in all, you are at an advantage is you are more intent to be successful and do what you can to achieve that.

get information about basic forex trading first and then start to open demo account in a forex broker. by regularly practice in demo account you will know your mistake and in this phase, you will start to learn about forex more seriously if you keep interested to continue trading or become currency trader.

It would really be to a newbie's benefit to also get background information about forex as well before actually learning forex. A lot of traders have become disillusioned to think that they make huge profits in the short term because they dont take the time to research on the potential profits and risks that exist. This way you can have real expectation before you get into forex.

how to use forex effectively. expecting help from others and guide me.should it required lot of time? just help me or guide

Hai I Am A Citizen Of India And I Had Heard A Lot About Forex Trading. I Am Really Interested In Becoming A Forex Trader Please Help Me By Explaining Step By Step Procedures
Are you really interested or not? I notice that you don't even bother to visit the thread that you open. I guess theirs no point of helping if you are not interested right?
But anyway if you really want to learn how to trade in forex you need to spend lots of time studying forex. You need to read about fundamental and technical analysis. You need to study the effects of leverage, swap and lot size.

Are you really interested or not? I notice that you don't even bother to visit the thread that you open. I guess theirs no point of helping if you are not interested right?
But anyway if you really want to learn how to trade in forex you need to spend lots of time studying forex. You need to read about fundamental and technical analysis. You need to study the effects of leverage, swap and lot size.
I think you are indeed hard working to earn well in forex. But I do have big goal for now. So for me small profit is good enough for me. But I am not able to spend a lot of time to learn forex

I think you are indeed hard working to earn well in forex. But I do have big goal for now. So for me small profit is good enough for me. But I am not able to spend a lot of time to learn forex

With forex what you get out is directly related to what you put in. The amount of effort that you put into your learning and practising of forex trading will determine what the results of your trades will becomes. Obviously, the more practice you manage to get in is the more experience you will get in order to improve yourself as a trader.

Demo trading is addition to our trading experience. Its very important. But as soon as possible we go on for real thing. So, this practice can be tested and proven if we already good in trading or not. It does not mean that we rush into real trading but when we are confident enough to have trading.

It's really important that's why now I am really practicing with a demo account, and so far so good because I can always make a profit with my trades, and also I just set it to 100 dollars as my capital so that I would have a somehow realistic profit with such capital.

In forex trading the best way to start is not to trade but to read. And I guess most newbies hate to spend time reading and learning. Instead they want to do hands on right away. I'm happy that some how I spend one month active in babypips just reading and learning and then I tried to trade in demo account and practice what I learn.

Everyone started by reading a knowledge is becoming a skill when we apply it so which means when we read something, we must apply it. If you don't apply it then you will not make anything as that knowledge will just stay up in your head as you don't use it, remember only the knowledge that is used stick in our minds.

Its always a good step to find those online resources that we can start to learn forex trading. Its obviously reading not yet on trading. Because, at first we will get some confusions and will not understand how trading will be. So, how to cope up and learn it is from reading those specific topics.

every one will advice you to start with a demo account first.. as its total virtual platform for making some experience, it will be really a powerful tool for newbie traders..
and after collecting enough confidence we should step forward to the real trading only..

every one will advice you to start with a demo account first.. as its total virtual platform for making some experience, it will be really a powerful tool for newbie traders..
and after collecting enough confidence we should step forward to the real trading only..

And that will be good advice because when you start driving you dont learn directly on the road as you can cause accidents. You learn in a protected area and when your driving skills improve you now move to the road and keep on practising. The same thing happens with forex trading. Demo account is protected and you can learn here freely without losing your own money before going into real account.

If you also really interested to earn in forex but does not have money to start. its good also to try to join ptp forum that is sponsored by a forex broker sites. especially if its giving good rate per post. Then you can use that funds or bonus to trade in forex. In this way you will never going to loss money.

it is easy to become forex trader. You need only open trading account with one broker that you know then you start to trade.But it is not easy to become sucessful trader or it is difficult to earn.I think that first you must study of forex trading. You can read books or learn on forums ....,secondly, you should practice with demo account before you do real account.