1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to control emotions while trading Forex?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by ProTrader, Sep 26, 2013.

1. radex78

radex78

I think all trader they will passed similar condition, facing failure many times but still hope will success and will enjoy after they can manage account better because already finding suitable system trading and strategy, I think no anyone trader along their trading career can trading without loss

2. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

My long time trading plan is my main weapon here! Besides, I have a professional trading plan and I follow this game plan so sincerely! As a result, now my focus on only live trading, I don’t count my single trading result here!

3. shanonjones

shanonjones

Emotions assumes the most imperative part in forex trading achievement. A champion among the most grounded risky feelings is dread of losing cash. This dread starts from inside programming that the cash is limited and essential thing. Most traders neglect this mental parts of trading. They for the most part continue running for a 100% demonstrated framework which does not exist. I prescribe each new traders to peruse the book called The Disciplined Traders by Mark Douglas.

4. Svetlana Loboda

Svetlana Loboda

Hello; I’m interested but is it free or paid? And where I can get the lower price? Thanks in advance.

5. amri.rudi

amri.rudi

the demo account is different to the real account. be careful of the one in the Act.

6. TiongeEdi

TiongeEdi

I will always remember the message from you bro. because I also want to be successful like you.

7. Achille.Lycurgus

Achille.Lycurgus

i will remember thats rules. because i want to become a succsess trader in the future.

8. alina.marabar

alina.marabar

How to overcome emotions changing? whether it could affect trading?

9. oliver1007

oliver1007

whether with YOGA exercises our minds will always calm? or is there another solution?

10. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Good opinion; on the other hand, meditation is another important quality! I do meditation regularly and honestly it helps me a lot.

11. Richards

Richards

I have faced this question a lot of times and i will say this there is no fix or defined way to completly control your emotions. You need strong nerves to increase your chances of success in forex trading. There are many mental exercises that you can do for it.

12. Lee Mark

Lee Mark

Mental exercise is useful; especially yoga & meditation. By the way, always it’s long term process; there is no shortcut way of building mental strength.

13. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

I closed my balance section from my trading chart; so now I focus on only market instead of my balance and equity; it helps me really!

14. Mazi

Mazi

Tom, if it is of some comfort to you, I understand completely what are you talking about. I am doing similar thing. I am closing all my charts and focus on something completely different until my brain is refilled to look at charts again

15. Chionao

Chionao

Very good tips for newbies. I am in Forex for only half a year. In the first few months I lost a few hundred bucks. Now I try to apply the principles of money management and lose no more than 10% of the budget at a time.
    I set myself a goal - four transaction per day. It helps me perceived Forex as a job, not as a gambling.

16. Tom Latham

Tom Latham

Buddy; if you are not confident enough on your trading skill; use demo, don’t waste your money!