• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to control emotions while trading Forex?

yes you are right my friend here because my only big mistake which i am doing every time is trading with high risky i mean the greed always making control on me therefore now i am trying to get training again with new way of trading to avoid this mistake on the future

Thing like this takes intensive practice and can not be instant, in addition to control emotions in trading can be done by trading directly and not by meditation or any other else, I think the real account is a good instrumental in the development of emotions when trading.

it is possible that control the emotions, if you understand the forex and than you select your target, this the way to control emotions , to get more and more knowledge and practice in daily use, that makes you the brave to control the emotion your emotions and be patience

Controlling emotion will be important factor why we can success in forex. It's not easy to do, but if we do not do it, we will not be able to maximize our trading capital in forex. Everything need process , we just have to be patient
Its only a newbies experience. Try to keep on trading for three to six months straight and you will notice that you settle down already. I also have sleepless nights but after few months of trading and when I see that I started to make money some how I settle down some how and making profit each month without any problem.

Its only a newbies experience. Try to keep on trading for three to six months straight and you will notice that you settle down already. I also have sleepless nights but after few months of trading and when I see that I started to make money some how I settle down some how and making profit each month without any problem.

Yes, at least, we use demo account to hone our trading skills for six months, even i also still use demo account to make us be better trader. I try to maximize TenkoFx demo account to more understand about forex

It's not really easy to do it, i mean you should do many things and experiencing many thing here , not only depend on demo account but you must apply those you learn in demo account to real account. If you have more flight hours i bet you can control your emotion well.

we need trade with small money. we can control our emotion. we usually lose our emotion when we lose money. but when we lose small money we can control our emotion easier. and we can get it again early

we need trade with small money. we can control our emotion. we usually lose our emotion when we lose money. but when we lose small money we can control our emotion easier. and we can get it again early

For trader who recently will trading with real account, I think it will be safer if he/she use small deposit first to trading. It need to do so the trader can make his/her psychology condition ready first to trading with real account using higher deposit.

Emotional control is not possible at the first time. One has to practice and with time one will learn how to put them aside and trade with a plan.

For the only and best way for controlling emotions is to use a good trading plan. If you deviate from your trading plan, only then you will get frustrated and be called an emotional trader.

control emotions is important because so then we will be able to trade with the maximum. trading with small capital first will help us to train the psychology of trading. psychology is good then we will help control emotions well

Each individual trader has his own capability to control emotions, there is no single way to describe it, but still when you gain experince you tend to learn what are your emotional weakness and you have to over come it.

have a good emotional control is very important in forex trading this, because by having a good emotional control will make us able to trade with the maximum. Forex is a business that has a high risk so as to succeed in this business then we need to have good emotional control

For the only and best way for controlling emotions is to use a good trading plan. If you deviate from your trading plan, only then you will get frustrated and be called an emotional trader.

Can't disagree with this. Whenever one deviates from his trading plan due to emotional stress, faces undesired consequences. If a trading plan does not work then one should take a step back and review where it went wrong.

True. Many traders may create a trading plan which is absolutely necessary in my opinion but fail to stick to the trading plan. Losses force them to take another course.

For me, my long time trading experience is my main weapon! Last two years trading, I did almost 1K trades, and I lost my capital for 3 times, ups and downs in my trading! But now I am confident about my trading success! At the present, I don’t use my instant decision in my trading!

My long time trading plan is my main weapon here! Besides, I have a professional trading plan and I follow this game plan so sincerely! As a result, now my focus on only live trading, I don’t count my single trading result here!

Emotions assumes the most imperative part in forex trading achievement. A champion among the most grounded risky feelings is dread of losing cash. This dread starts from inside programming that the cash is limited and essential thing. Most traders neglect this mental parts of trading. They for the most part continue running for a 100% demonstrated framework which does not exist. I prescribe each new traders to peruse the book called The Disciplined Traders by Mark Douglas.