• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to control emotions while trading Forex?

Emotions assumes the most imperative part in forex trading achievement. A champion among the most grounded risky feelings is dread of losing cash. This dread starts from inside programming that the cash is limited and essential thing. Most traders neglect this mental parts of trading. They for the most part continue running for a 100% demonstrated framework which does not exist. I prescribe each new traders to peruse the book called The Disciplined Traders by Mark Douglas.

Hello; I’m interested but is it free or paid? And where I can get the lower price? Thanks in advance.

I have faced this question a lot of times and i will say this there is no fix or defined way to completly control your emotions. You need strong nerves to increase your chances of success in forex trading. There are many mental exercises that you can do for it.

I have faced this question a lot of times and i will say this there is no fix or defined way to completly control your emotions. You need strong nerves to increase your chances of success in forex trading. There are many mental exercises that you can do for it.

Mental exercise is useful; especially yoga & meditation. By the way, always it’s long term process; there is no shortcut way of building mental strength.

I closed my balance section from my trading chart; so now I focus on only market instead of my balance and equity; it helps me really!

Tom, if it is of some comfort to you, I understand completely what are you talking about. I am doing similar thing. I am closing all my charts and focus on something completely different until my brain is refilled to look at charts again

Very good tips for newbies. I am in Forex for only half a year. In the first few months I lost a few hundred bucks. Now I try to apply the principles of money management and lose no more than 10% of the budget at a time.
I set myself a goal - four transaction per day. It helps me perceived Forex as a job, not as a gambling.

Very good tips for newbies. I am in Forex for only half a year. In the first few months I lost a few hundred bucks. Now I try to apply the principles of money management and lose no more than 10% of the budget at a time.
I set myself a goal - four transaction per day. It helps me perceived Forex as a job, not as a gambling.

Buddy; if you are not confident enough on your trading skill; use demo, don’t waste your money!

Regular meditation is the first way to control emotions. Then build the ability to maintain that loss. Learning from losses, I have to trade with patience by creating mindsets.

To control emotions first you need to have enough knowledge and skills. Secondly you have to discipline. Being discipline will tell you when to trade when not trade. Lastly you have to give time develop this skill.

Emotion control is a must for every trader. Emotion control is very important as a trader. Many profitable trades can lead to losses if emotions are not controlled.