• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to avoid from the scams and deceptions in the trade

We can avoid being scammed from forex by being very careful when we are choosing brokers. That is usually where the scams begin. When we choose brokers, we should always check for their regulation status and which regulating body that did so to avoid going into wrong hands.

They give out lucrative deals and bonuses but beware as that might offset with other fees or high slippage or high spread and poor service and support. Also, slower liquidity and scammy tos. I would suggest to use a highly popular trusted one so you can withdraw your money. I never use anything that no one else uses. I always read reviews. I guess I'm fed up with scams. Way too many scams offline as well as double that online.

You are right, older brokers stand a higher chance of being credible. This is a trust and confidence they have tried over tines to gain. At least, their good works will speak for them outside even if it is not covered in the list of their services. It is always the reason they have remained in the business for such long.

Thinking about the potential of scams is a good start for newbie. Since these are online businesses, its so much easier to scam gullible people into pamm or hyips and such so beware. If you're seeing something that sounds too good to be true, its probably is as the old saying goes. There is no get rich quick in forex. We must all work hard for it. I think copying traders on etoro or zulu is credible but beware of pamm and hyips or other managed funds programs and signals service that don't work or managed funds by scam artists. Anyone can grab a free website online and even a forum and ask for gullible people to send money in to them and then close down the site. Where will you find them afterward?

But some other times, it is these goodies that attract all and sundry. And for an entirely new trader, he might have very little or no premonition about the lurking danger. More so, now that the older brokers are offering very similar offers and mouth watering bonuses.

Traders will fall victim to those brokers if they fail to make research about the broker they want to trade with. When they think that the offers are good, they will be misled by that and the next thing is for them to fall for scam brokers. It is better to review your broker well.

If you want to avoid scams from Forex then make sure that you read much review about the broker that you use, because the part which is scam is broker not the trader, i rarely see other trader that scam broker, and also with test with demo account we can see slight of this scammy forex.

Try to learn how to do analysis. This is the only way we can end up making one good income in here one after another. I'm so interested to see myself making some good income and I do know we can handle our trading account in forex and become a big time trader. I do believe I can value my trade in here.

If a trader prepares himself to trade, I'm sure he will read a lot of things about a broker before agreeing to invest with them. We are talking about your hard earned money here and it wouldn't make any sense to just throw them to the winds.

Just avoid all of the 3rd parties! In addition, you should select your trading broker so wisely, always go with regulated broker because only they are able to ensure enough security.

If you know the market, you know what can be done easily and what every trader’s dream is. If someone tries to sell you your dreams, they are trying to scam you. Stay away from such deals.

The only way I see to avoid being scammed is to get aware and control greed. Before choosing a broker or an algorithm based software, do proper and in-depth research. Read the reviews.

Scammers mostly try to lure you with fake promises. When you know what is possible in the market and what’s not, you know how to act. You will automatically stay away from false scams that guarantee success through moves that have no relevance to what can actually be done in the market.