• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to avoid from the scams and deceptions in the trade

I've never experienced or have been scammed by a broker before because I do my research on them beforehand, look at their certifications if they're legit, I also look at forums to see wether a broker is credible or not.

You're so right about only using experienced old brokers as they have earned the trust of many traders and know what they're doing. We need to trust those first. New is not good in businesses. When a new company opens, they face many financial difficulty and you will get burned for it. You will have to pay more and face more difficulties and poor services in those kinds of companies. I've gotten fraud before even in big corporation in real life talking about online and they can just shut down website and took off. Too bad for you like hyips.

You're so right about only using experienced old brokers as they have earned the trust of many traders and know what they're doing. We need to trust those first. New is not good in businesses. When a new company opens, they face many financial difficulty and you will get burned for it. You will have to pay more and face more difficulties and poor services in those kinds of companies. I've gotten fraud before even in big corporation in real life talking about online and they can just shut down website and took off. Too bad for you like hyips.

Old or new broker I think the most important thing is that the broker is a regulated one and is well reputated. Apart from being scammed by some brokers there are on the other hand some trading system seller that have their trading system tagged with the 10k money making trading system. One need to know that there ain't such trading system.

Well, it doesn't mean that newer brokers have nothing to offer but traders are just being careful with them as history of records have it that newer internet firms stand a higher chance of turning scam than older ones. A very good way to overcome this is by looking for regulated brokers and knowing how much trusts they have gained.

i have no experienced being scammed by the broker as i am just trading in a very famous broker right now. so i think better be in broker that has good reputation already.

I agree with you. Trading with a reputable broker keeps far from scam. It is better to do your research before you trade with a broker. Read reviews about them, compare and decide which to go for. Before choosing a broker, it is wise to ask questions in forums like this.

Forex trading is a reliable business, it is not like HYIPs that turns scams within some short time, forex trading can never turn scam just easy cus it is not a one man business, it is a decentralized business. But individuals who are traders can get scammed via brokers.

I think trader must research about broker before invest with that broker and get complete knowledge and testimonials from different source about broker after proper satisfaction then you should invest with that broker to avoid scams.

I think one thing that can be done for the forex trading is to look for some of the better reviews. and that said, you will find that things in the forex trading are going to be harder to manage too. that is what I have noticed there for some of the time when we invest.

The only way to avoid scams in forex trading profession is through well defined research. There are plenty of forums where you can learn from the experience of fellow trading members. A scam broker gets listed very quickly in these forums and a trader can easily avoid them. Also, offers that look too good to be true should be avoided. These extremely lucrative offers usually trap a beginner.

I think one thing that can be done for the forex trading is to look for some of the better reviews. and that said, you will find that things in the forex trading are going to be harder to manage too. that is what I have noticed there for some of the time when we invest.

reviews also helpful but you must be careful because not all reviews are good enough for you, my advise it is better if you see how they regulated and what kind of regulator that regulate that broker, as for me i will see if they regulate by CFTC and FCA( for a moment).

I also agree that not all review sites are credible or reliable. There are many review sites that can be considered paid or just not have relative information about the Forex brokers or usually have not much info just the basic. Although, we can still be good in researching that we can compare the reviews of the different websites.

I also agree that not all review sites are credible or reliable. There are many review sites that can be considered paid or just not have relative information about the Forex brokers or usually have not much info just the basic. Although, we can still be good in researching that we can compare the reviews of the different websites.

I agree with you on this, there are most reviewing site which are being paid by the same brokers to put up something enticing so as to get more investors. But then there are many more relaible ones and we should compare all the reviews as well, but then, being a poster can assist humongous on choosing the right broker that won't scam anytime soon.

The only way to avoid scams in forex trading profession is through well defined research. There are plenty of forums where you can learn from the experience of fellow trading members. A scam broker gets listed very quickly in these forums and a trader can easily avoid them. Also, offers that look too good to be true should be avoided. These extremely lucrative offers usually trap a beginner.
Yes, any trader who wishes to start trading after gaining some pre knowledge about trade would always look for a broker as it is the platform to get connected in the online Forex market. That which comes as first would be to choose a credible broker. He/she owes it to himself as a duty to make adequate research about any that he has interest in and obtain traders view about how credible it is.

Well, the scams does not invariably comes in the side of the broker. Some traders are been scammed because they are invariably seeking of fast means of attaining profits so therefore the spend enormous amount of money on purchasing trading system which gives false promises.

New is not good and that is all I have to say. If you're putting money in a new business, then there are far more risks than older business who have established a trusted rep for themselves and from many traders and have enough financial backing to not scam you. If you use a new one, not trusted and not reviewed by traders then you might be at risks. Poor service is one of them and then maybe technical issues as well.

Of course, they say the older the better. Brokers who have spent some good number of years in the industry stand lesser chances of scamming their traders, they keep waxing stronger and compete more with the newer ones. They even offer very good customer services and you can easily see that from the testimonies and reviews by members.

If you have good broker site you are sure that you will not be scam or get deceive. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account. I'm sure we are all be making good income in here. I'm sure we are trading good money in here and become a good trader.

Of course, they say the older the better. Brokers who have spent some good number of years in the industry stand lesser chances of scamming their traders, they keep waxing stronger and compete more with the newer ones. They even offer very good customer services and you can easily see that from the testimonies and reviews by members.
Yes, of course, also older brokers have made their money so they're not there to scam you to gain profit. New companies also are at risk of bankruptcy and closing as well. Anyone with businesses experiences will tell you that new is never good enough. I mean as a new business owner, they will run around like chicken trying to make money and keep it alive and you will suffer as a result of it so do not do it. Like eating at a low budget restaurant, you will be eating bad food, poorly made and workers who do not wash their hands. you will suffer from it as well. You get the domino effects of it all.

Yes, of course, also older brokers have made their money so they're not there to scam you to gain profit. New companies also are at risk of bankruptcy and closing as well. Anyone with businesses experiences will tell you that new is never good enough. I mean as a new business owner, they will run around like chicken trying to make money and keep it alive and you will suffer as a result of it so do not do it. Like eating at a low budget restaurant, you will be eating bad food, poorly made and workers who do not wash their hands. you will suffer from it as well. You get the domino effects of it all.

Yes, and that is why some if not a vast majority of traders would want to stick with the old wine no matter the kind of services they offer. Instead, they will still operate other account with some other brokers. I can see that some of the newer ones are fighting really hard to come you to based so they could measure up with the older contemporaries.

Yes, and that is why some if not a vast majority of traders would want to stick with the old wine no matter the kind of services they offer. Instead, they will still operate other account with some other brokers. I can see that some of the newer ones are fighting really hard to come you to based so they could measure up with the older contemporaries.
They give out lucrative deals and bonuses but beware as that might offset with other fees or high slippage or high spread and poor service and support. Also, slower liquidity and scammy tos. I would suggest to use a highly popular trusted one so you can withdraw your money. I never use anything that no one else uses. I always read reviews. I guess I'm fed up with scams. Way too many scams offline as well as double that online.