• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to avoid from the scams and deceptions in the trade

Because of its profitable character and high gains in the trade difficulties are also high. Deceptions and scamming is also present in the forex trading. Mischeivous brokers and policies along with some websites showing manipulated information about the signals risks are high that beginners in the trade may face a falsified or fraudulent experience which may cause serious loss. Kindly inform the experiences that involved any such things because it will help a lot.

i have no experienced being scammed by the broker as i am just trading in a very famous broker right now. so i think better be in broker that has good reputation already.

I think I won't get scammed because I won't deposit any sum of money to unknown Forex broker because I am only creating an account with those trusted brokers, and popular, I think the chances of those Forex broker to be scam is almost nothing because as we know Forex broker is a win-win situation.

Indeed we should join this broker that are popular and tried by other members. So I am only into trusted forex broker. I don't want to invest on some brokers that are still not popular yet.

Indeed we should join this broker that are popular and tried by other members. So I am only into trusted forex broker. I don't want to invest on some brokers that are still not popular yet.

This is true because there are a lot of brokers coming up nowadays and most of them are offering good welcome bonuses that are aimed at enticing traders into registering and working with them. Its more safer to stick to brokers that have been in the industry for longer because you can easily get reviews about them as well based on other trader's experiences with them.

trader should not trust their money specially in new forex broker and not regulated broker. only join a forex broker who already regulated and have been proven paying. its not difficult to found just visit the broker section in this forum. many option about good forex broker available there.

It would certainly be a mistake to put your trust in a new broker that you doesnt have a track record at all in the industry and as always you need to make sure that they are a regulated broker. This is why many brokers offer incentives to traders because its a way to get them interested.

We can easily avoid it because because we will not deposit any money when we are not sure about that Forex brokers because I think we have a lot of information on the internet, and by human nature we don't trust easily until we heard some good things about.

by the way, we can join a new forex broker if they offer no deposit bonus money so we can start to trading without necessary spend our money. but we need to really thinking if consider to make deposit with our own real money. I join some new forex broker who offer no deposit money but I never make deposit with my own money there.

In some cases though there is a catch and you find that you cannot directly withdraw the profits without making deposits first. The good thing though is that because of competition among brokers new ones do offer these kind of incentives in order to get more traders on their books.

When things comes on money than there so many chances for scams and frauds so if any trader want to start trading and finding best and reputed broker for him he should find traders reviews about the broker from so many different sites and go with his best brokers there is so many review sites available on internet for best brokers.

That is true if a trader really want to suceed then he must fine and do research for the best broker and get one and settle with that one with this I think the trader will be able to trade confidently without any other fear of been scam or something.

Yeah i think finding a great broker in a rush wouldn't be adviceable since some of this brokers would only want to run away with the funds of traders so taking our times to find great ones would be helping us to kick start our trading on a good note.

Scam and deception in a trade? If you think that way then I guess its good that you don't try forex trading. If you have good broker site and if you have confidence in your self you will know that theirs no such thing as deception and scam when you trade. You just need to understand how forex works and you need to learn strategies and analysis in order to have an earning chance.

I think there is an every reason for him to think of scammers because to me there is no online program that there are no scammers.guys to me i think the best thing to do still would be for we to be taking our time to do the necessary investigations before trying out any forex program.

Well its like we are talking about scamming activity here and I think the best way for us to avoid and stay away from any scaming activity is for us to try and do more research on the kind of broker we want to invest with because I think this is were scaming activity can arose from.

- - - Updated - - -

Well its like we are talking about scamming activity here and I think the best way for us to avoid and stay away from any scaming activity is for us to try and do more research on the kind of broker we want to invest with because I think this is were scaming activity can arose from.

don't put your money in to one basket... i think even regulated broker may broke... so, it is better to trade not only with one broker just in case something happening with one broker you can still trade safe with the other one. i got bad experience with figfx but fortunately it's only small money i put there, this broker just dissapear and run their clients money

is to keep unwanted things we need some brokers that we should follow not just one broker because it is very dangerous, and to follow the broker we also do not directly provide a large amount of investment before I really believe and proven directly provide services good and not to manipulate the pips when trading, as many brokers now manipulate that point we did not get a good profit

investor should not trust their money exclusively in new fx agent and not controlled agent. only be a part of a fx agent who already controlled and have been proven paying. its not difficult to found just visit the agent area in this community. many option about good fx agent available there.

Theirs no way you will get scammed in term of trading. Unless your broker site itself is a scam. I do believe that its good to do some research. Just google about the forex broker site that you are using and check their feed backs. Also not just check negative but check positive feedback as well. Because negative feedback is always their.