• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long have been trading in Demo Account?

It's important to have the trading strategy and to work on a plan to be prepared and ready with the different conditions of the market. Demo is limited in learning because, we can't learn and how to be versatile in other aspects like the trading psychology and risk plan in our critical situations. But we will not stop using demo account.

It is not important how long a trader have been trading in the demo account. The thing that will matter most is how good he or she is with the demo before going over to the live account. When a trader is trading in the demo account, he or she will have to learn everything so as to understand it well.

It doesn't really matter how long one had been using the Demo account. The most important thing is when the person has got enough and adequate trading knowledge to stop using same. There are some newbies who can easily understand and quit the Demo within 3 months while some will burn 6 months trying to understand how to trade.

i am trading with demo account for just one year ago and if i explore any good strategy or good system for trading i start trading with demo account again to test them because i can not trade any new system with my real account

I don't do away with my demo account as its the best platform which I need to develop my knowledge and skills here in this market.
forex is a risky business but leaving your demo account so early when your skills is not up to date can put you into danger which you did not expect there is no specific time for us to leave demo trading as knowledge need to build on daily basis

I spend long enough to take practice in demo account. Its due to I am test many strategies and each strategy at least is around 1 or 2 month test before I end up with conclusion whether the strategy good or not. However, I am never found which really good and work to use. Finally I am decide to learn about candlestick and tried to observe the market in order to recognize specific pattern. This method work good for me.

I have been trading in the demo account for some time now and I think am doing very much better here.
even afer I have gain that piece of knowledge I think that its important for me to keep on trading and detaining that particular demo account which is where I just do get good knowledge

I traded on demo for just 2 months and start real trading . I realize the mistake when feel difficulty to manage risk according to the account balance during trades. I will suggest to do much practice on demo as for 6 months or long.

An average newbie should remove his mind from that of trying to skip over or rush over the Demo account. It is a place for learning and there will always be reasons to fall back to it. It is quite better for him to dedicate some good time to learn from the Demo so as to trade well.

I think that all of the traders should do demo trading they don't become ready or prepared with the market conditions if they aren't going to have their strategy and skills tested. They will need to learn how important to trade with the basic idea at least.

I think a forex newbie needs to trade in the demo account for at least 6 months so that he can cover a lot about forex. Though,durtion of when a traders used in demo account is not really matters because there are professionals that also makes uses of the demo account.

Any traders has own speed in learning, which point out for how long they’ll keep stick with demo account. If traders able to absorb their previous experience quickly, they’ll come up with good trading method and being knowledgeable too faster. However, if traders unable to take the lesson from their previous mistakes and bad trades quickly, they’ll take longer period to stick with demo account.

I been trading for three years and six months now and I do trade in demo account for two reason .One reason is because I want to practice and improve my current strategy. My second reason is because I do join forex demo contest and hope I can win.

Its depend on each traders, we have known that each traders have its own natural skill. I was remember when i learned forex, i needed 2 month to be able trade in forex.

It's good if its take you two months. So what is your status now in real account? Are you earning good money until now in forex trading? I do believe that I do need to make sure that in two to three years time I can really making so much profit. And some how I'm happy to have 100 dollars a month minimum earnings.

people should do their best to spend so much time in demo practice account before they could think of live or real trading, the demo trading account should never be done in a hurry because it is the forex traders training ground

2 months is not enough, to be honest around 5-8 months are good enough, but you must trade at least every business days, this is for the sake of training, and trade around 1-2 hours per stroke. Maybe this is sound like psyhical exercise. But i think the more time you spend the more you earn experience which will give you more impact.

I have been trading for quiet some time before using real account. I try to familiar myself with the chart and the market. Even until now I still use Demo account for trying new indicators, new trading strategy and new EA. The only account that we can experiment is only on demo account. Use Demo account until we are confident to use real account.

You might want to trade in the Demo account for as long as you learn. Even at that, it really doesn't stop anyone from trading in the Demo account even after learning. It is a place where you learn so many things about Forex and quitting it so early wouldn't make any sense.