1. The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long have been trading in Demo Account?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by SamForexTrader, Jan 18, 2013.

1. wantus

wantus
    Expand Collapse

I trade AAPL stocks via Hotforex CFD's, transaction costs are much cheaper than through exchange traded brokers

2. robin.bob

robin.bob
    Expand Collapse

I agree, this is a rather individual question. Personally to me, two weeks for demo were enough and then I was trading 2 months on bonus account with freshforex and polished my skills there.

3. Alex Hoggarth

Alex Hoggarth
    Expand Collapse

Sometimes i just do some practices using a demo account even though i'm involved in trading more than several years.

4. Dmitriy Ushakov

Dmitriy Ushakov
    Expand Collapse

Yes, if you have the opportunity to earn and to trade by bonus money, this is the best option for the beginner.

5. blackdiamond

blackdiamond
    Expand Collapse

Switched to live after several months trading demo at hotforex, but after that, I opened demo account at many brokers and I find out that demo account are same with most of broker, execept the asset list.

6. gabanda

gabanda
    Expand Collapse

Until now I prefer to trade with a demo account to practice good trading skills. Forex is a business that has a lot of risk, so if you want success then we need to continue to learn and practice trading well. Although we've been trading in a real account, but we still need a demo account

7. Nezami

Nezami
    Expand Collapse

As a beginner we can take demo account for three months. This time is enough for acquiring proper basic fundamental knowledge that is very supportive to continue a live trading in a proper way. after passing a long time I still dependable on my demo trading , I use all my trading strategies first of all in my demo account to see the performance how it works.

8. Nazim

Nazim
    Expand Collapse

I am trading on demo account 1 month and now i would like to try no deposit bonus from liteforex

9. kupz

kupz
    Expand Collapse

i still trade demo today, but in the past i stayed on demo for almost 6-7 months i think, i just had to be sure lol. and it felt it was not enough

10. radex78

radex78
    Expand Collapse

I think good for preparation before start on real account, don't like as me which on first time as beginner only trade in demo few day then dare to start in real account with using some bucks and you know I am get loss only three day trading already margin call account

11. kxforexmart

kxforexmart
    Expand Collapse

If we want to extract really something from the Forex field we should definitely trade and practice in demo throughout our trading career so that we can be updated with the knowledge

12. radex78

radex78
    Expand Collapse

Very good as preparation if we can using demo account for learning purposes, and we need seriously in demo account if want to get valuable experience when using demo account, which implemented also about risk management and money management

13. kxforexmart

kxforexmart
    Expand Collapse

Any trader have to trade in demo as much as possible because that can increase their confidence and the inner strength can be built so that they can be a good trader one day .

14. Pill Head

Pill Head
    Expand Collapse

Forex Trading is quite a nice business, but it requires lots of knowledge and experience and skills, to become successful in Forex.

15. kxforexmart

kxforexmart
    Expand Collapse

Traders have to carryout the demo trading throughout their whole life because knowledge gaining is an never ending process and for that we have to try to grab the most .