• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How long have been trading in Demo Account?

Now I am making 20% monthly income quite comfortably in my live account because of using my demo so sincerely! I see, traders are trading with a particular target, but I hadn’t such a target for 5 months, or 6 months! For learning technical and fundamental I needed one year only.

Until you are making regular money here; there is no specific answer actually! For me, it took almost 1 year.

The best thing about the demo account is that there is no limit of time. You must have to learn about forex market from that account. These accounts helps you to get some experience about the forex market. You must have to do trading until you are full confident that you can start trading on the real account.

The best thing about the demo account is that there is no limit of time. You must have to learn about forex market from that account. These accounts helps you to get some experience about the forex market. You must have to do trading until you are full confident that you can start trading on the real account.

Absolutely, such a great experience with demo services; although I used more than 5 brokers with 30+ trading strategies! No doubt, demo is the best way to learn Forex.

I invested a lot of time in demo account trading. I don't know the exact duration but it wss for three to four months. I know that it seems a lot of time but i wasn't ready to invest in something i had limited knowledge or experience. I encourage all of you to do the same.

I invested a lot of time in demo account trading. I don't know the exact duration but it wss for three to four months. I know that it seems a lot of time but i wasn't ready to invest in something i had limited knowledge or experience. I encourage all of you to do the same.

I think, 3-4 months is not enough for learning technical & fundamental analysis! Whatever, after demo trader can use cent account as the intermediate session before the live trading; it really helps to adapt on emotions & greed.

I think traders should stick to demo trading as long as their trading career lasts. Staying away from demo trading will cause traders to lose trading experience.

To trader forex and gain from it, traders have to understand the market condition first.Keep in mind Forex is a great opportunity for you.