• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How did you learn Forex ?

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

As leverage is a loan provided by brokers, traders find it as a way to enlarge trading lot size in order to gain more profit. You have to be flexible in using leverage because it will keep you risk free.

I learnt forex through using technical tools and trading on demo accounts, watching free video tutorials on youtube and reading different articles.

Fundamental analysis will give traders an exact view over the market. Traders have to pass much time with the market to get rid of this fear.

Initially I watched videos on Youtube and the I applied my earned knowledge on demo account and thus I gradually developed my trading skill.

Good trading plan leads a trader ahead. Initially you can hire a guide to seek advices from him but you have to bolster your ability ultimately.

money and risk management its all about same , i feel most of the time , because we use it to avoid unfortunate risk and losses i like to depend on Forex ,

education is important . no way to deny , but besides this education level traders should focus on practice which is also more important.

Forex is really a challenging business in the present world , 90% traders are loser from this trading place . but still people are interested about Forex.

so many times money management works to fail , because the market is so uncertain and no one can predict the market with certainly.

When it is time to invest a large amount we have to emphasis on broker regulation, after regulation system I will look for their despot and withdrawal system how it works. Most of the brokers right now are found to be scams. So, for ensuring a right Forex broker we have to be dedicated and have to pass enough time.

the beginners should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used .

Learning Forex is no longer a hurdle nowadays because on internet, we find different e-books, videos and other courses available.