• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How did you learn Forex ?

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

actually percentage generally we count according to our trading balance , if you have a smart amount then of course you can expect 10-20% of return. for that reason deposit is very much important than others issue.

Forex is really different business then others , i hope you will enjoy the volatile environment, just one request never give up when making losses. the risk management its all about to reduce risk ratio to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

My point is rather that there are more unambiguous approaches which are likely to give more signals, while their performance may be lower. Here, on the other hand, there are more factors that matter and that can give a way to enter the market, but they are formed more accurately, but less frequently, respectively, the number of signals may be lower. But the quality....

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

risk is everywhere in Forex its a very common thing , there is no one who can deny but if you have proper money and risk management then within a very short time you can bring good amount of profit from here.

There are many ways you can learn forex trading. You can learn fundamental and technical analysis from trading books, and videos and by practicing on a demo account. You can interact with experienced traders on forums like DCP.

To become a successful trader, you need to be consistent and keep realistic expectations from the market. It’s not a shortcut to opening a money,

I can’t certainly say what is the amount of profit I gain every month because it varies massively. And I think almost all traders will answer you in the same way.

this is a very friendly forum we have , should behave friendly first of all. reply on your topic is a great thing.

you can start with the psychology of school of this forum, this education section is really supportive fore the traders who are particularly beginners.