• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How did you learn Forex ?

Well I think it is different for every trader. Some learn it through self practice and demo trading, while others take help from books, webinars and tutorials. Everyone's method is different. One thing that I would agree with most of the previous posts is that learning can never stop here. It is an ongoing process. Even experienced and successful traders learn something new daily.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

I had no knowledge about forex when i was trying to start my trading career. I learned forex by opening a demo account and I traded there fore almost 6months. After learning all basics I moved to the real account. So, for me, demo account is the best option to learn forex properly.

I learned about forex market from my friend. I did lot of research in internet. Then I practice forex trading in demo account. My first investment was $100.

Demo trading is a part of learning. There are many important things to learn when doing demo trading. New traders need to learn a lot. And to learn, you need to do demo trading, along with collecting various forex-related information online. And researching trading, if you want to gain good knowledge, you have to do these things carefully. I used the demo account of Eurotrader at first to know the basics. still, now I am trading under this broker. it is a regulated and trustworthy broker.

I learned everything I know on the internet. While learning, I practiced in a demo account. I also read several trading books, adopted many principles and added them to my own self-education.

There are many online trading learning sites where you can gain knowledge about trading. If you are a new trader, you have to learn a lot and if you don't learn, you will lose. First of all, it is best to practice the demo without going to a real account. The basic idea can be taken from demo trading. Can gain knowledge about it. Trading is a difficult thing but if you learn to trade it will be much easier for you. I used a demo account of Eurotrader at first to know the basics. Still, now I am trading under this broker.

Demo trading is very important as a new trader. Basic concepts are usually found in demo trading. You can get a lot of ideas about brokers by doing demo trading. Many traders who are new to demo trading today exist in the trading world as professional traders. Demo trading is the first part of learning forex. However, in addition to demo trading, you will need to do a lot of research on trading.

I have learned trading by reading articles, watching paid videos, reading books and observing live charts. Among these books and live charts helped me a lot. It shaped my trading system.

Forex market or forex trading i think is completely secure but it depends on your broker performance , because without a broekr you cant a trade at all.

i think you already got the answer you need actually, good luck and most welcome in baby pips forum , its a most knowledgeable forum, so bring good knowledge and experience from here.

Actually, the value depends on the traders approach. Many traders have been using the demo for a long time, but till now struggling; because they don’t know how to use this practice account at all.

I'm still learning as I'm new to trading. I learn by trading on a demo account, forex community, and by reading books.

practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.