• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Fundamental Traders.

Fundamental traders look at indicators such as employment rate, inflation, and consumer sentiment as well as news about policy changes, interest rate and events. Much of this information is announced by governments according to a schedule, so it is possible to find or create “economic calendars” that will provide inspiration. Events that move a given currency quickly enable intra-day trades, i.e. trades that are opened and closed on the same day.

Fundamental is more important than technical, it always has been. if a goverment (in this case Britain) decides to do a Brexit or something similar, that can move price the way it has never moved before. what chart pattern or indicator can predict or use this movement to yield and not making you bankrupt? trend traders must trade during market open hours, because it's news that makes the trend. swing scalpers prefer night time because market is closed and doesn't have good trend. if you know fundamental and use technical analysis too, you can make your way through financial freedom.

Fundamental analysis is a way of looking at the forex market by analyzing economic, social, and political forces that may affect the supply and demand of an asset. But aming of my name on general traders technical analysis is more popular. Technical analysis solely depends on candlestick and charts pattern. I also like technical analysis.

Learning is the foremost ways to keep survive in this volatile trading place in a proper way. But sorry to say maximum traders who are particularly newcomers try to make money from here without learning. As a result they become loser when trading practically. It would be great if we choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for learning this trading place by providing exclusive educational facilities.

Only fundamental news based trading is challenging; but more interesting. I see; maximum news traders are trading with a long term point of view! So; investment is an important issue in this case!

I don’t use any paid service; economic calendar of poplar Forex forums are my main instrument for news trading; since technical analysis is my key (till now)!

Fundamental traders need to have an idea about economic news. Fundamental Trader trades news by analyzing the forecast and actual news. If you want to trade, you must know about fundamentals. The market moves extra during fundamental news.

Knowing the fundamentals properly is a must for a trader to become successful. All economic, political, social factors must be carefully analyzed.

Knowing the fundamentals properly is a must for a trader to become successful. All economic, political, social factors must be carefully analyzed.

Economic calendar is most important to follow for fundamental analysis. But trading only depend on fundamental is not proper analysis.

According to me, candle chart is much useful than the others 2 one; I basically rely on the candle chart for understanding the technical signal of the candle chart. Even, I don’t need to use any kind of technical tool.

Fundamental traders need to have an idea about economic news. Fundamental Trader trades news by analyzing the forecast and actual news. If you want to trade, you must know about fundamentals. The market moves extra during fundamental news.
Yes. You are right. Most traders don't have proper knowledge about fundamental trading.

Both fundamental and technical analysis is important. But only with technical analysis you can also make money. For that you need to be careful about big news events.